PDA

View Full Version : Fame And Force.....(Marga Alton Training I)

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:35:31 PM
A figure clad in white robes sat out in the middle of the woodland surrounding the Jedi Academy. It was peaceful out there with little to no distraction what so ever. The woman sat upon a large boulder in deep meditation as her mind thought over her plans for this day. Her newest Padawan, Marga Alton was to report for the commencement of her Jedi Training. It would be quite interesting indeed, and the Knight Xazor was looking forward to it. Inhaling deeply, she fell back into meditation as she awaited her young apprentice.

Marga Alton
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:07:02 AM
Marga was understandably nervous. It was her first day of learning to use her powers. Her powers other then telepathy which all of her family learn to use at home. She takes this time while she is going to where she is to meet Xazor, the Xazor that is a legend back home, to begin her training. So far, she had not come across any boys that reminded her of home, a home that for now, she is not welcome at. If only they would listen to her, they would know that it was an accident. She didn't mean to hurt her brother, but he had angered her when he had known that it was dangerous to anger her at that time. He knew that everybody else who had angered her recently had ended up injured. Now her brother Jerimas is one of the injured.

Still not believing her luck at getting Xazor to be the one that trains her, she hurries up to reach the designated spot where she knows that Xazor will be waiting.

Upon arriving, she goes down to one knee and bows her head. She remains on one knee as she lets her presence be known.

I have arrived

Xazor Elessar
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:39:30 PM
Xazor smiled and set her gaze upon her student as she arrived and fell to one knee with bowed head.

"Rise, my young student....you are my equal. Indeed, proper respect is noted, but do not feel as though you must bow so low to one as myself. I am a being with many faults."

She said softly and repositioned herself comfortably as her mind regained full alert consciousness from its meditative state.

"Please, sit before me and we shall begin. First off, tell me your name in full, where you were born, and what you think the Force is...what it is to you."

Marga Alton
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:03:40 AM
Marga stands when she is told to and then seconds afterwards, she sits down on the ground.

It is custom to bow like so to a person of great importance. The only way you could be a person of greater importance is if you ruled my home. And every being, including the Angels have their faults.

She shifts her position slightly to get a bit more comfortable.

My name is Margaruida Alton of the Domain Alton on Cottman VI. Aside from the Force meaning that I am of the Coymn, the Force users, it is a way of life. The Force binds us all together and if used properly, can eventually bring you to new heights of awareness. To learn to properly use the Force, there are many difficult trials that must be overcome or you can slip to the Darkside which many of the ppl at home believe I have done for when I am angry, I have no control over my powers and that has caused me to kill. Although it was completely accidental.

Marga falls silent after that.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 14th, 2002, 01:52:03 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

So you know that there are two sides to the Force, the Light and Darkside. But do you know that the Jedi use peace, love, devotion, loyalty, and joy to stay on the right path where as the Sith and Dark Jedi use hate, anger, fear, aggresion and all things opposite the Jedi? They manipulate the Force for evil purposes so that it bends and does the will of them alone. We are not masters to the Force, though. We live in harmony with it and call upon its aid for all things that are good.

She sighed slightly and focused her attention on Marga.

You said that you become angry often? Why do you feel the way you do when that happens? What brings you to anger?

Marga Alton
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:42:55 AM
Marga nods her head.

Yes, I do know that Jedi use the positive emotions as they are termed at home whereas Sith and Dark Jedi use the negative emotions.

Yes, I do tend to get angry often, and as of late, whenever I get angry at somebody, they get hurt. I don't mean to hurt them, but my powers, they take control I guess, and the other person gets hurt. And now, a person has been killed because of it.

I know this may sound really stupid and/or corny, but usually a person says or does something that I don't like and I get angry from it. I don't have the Alton gift, which is to force a person into a telepathic link with you so you can find out information in a trial or when ever needed. The last time a person got me angry, it was my eldest brother, he ended up dead from the injury that he received from me. I don't want ppl to be hurt because of me. I don't want them to die like Jerimas has. I didn't think I had hurt him all that serious, but he's dead now and it's because of me that he's dead. I don't want anybody else getting hurt because of my lack of control over my powers.

Marga is near tears by this time.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:58:19 PM
Shhh.......calm yourself young one, and if you do not know how, I shall teach you.

Xazor placed a hand upon the young girl's shoulder and smiled down upon her as calming waves of the Force touched Marga's skin.

I have much in common with you, my dear friend. My past is dark and evil.....I was not always like I am, and even now I fall to anger at times. See, Marga...I walk a very very thin line as a Jedi. I do not agree with everything that the council says, and I am also a Warrior. I kill people, Marga...I kill them because I believe it brings to the galaxy justice. Though when I teach a student, I do not encorporate my own views into it....the Order would not approve.

The Knight's eyes fell to the ground for a moment and then back up to Marga before a smile crossed her lips.

One can overcome their anger, though the journey to doing so is very difficult. If you want me to help you, I will...but that is your choice alone. I am only your Master...I give you the lesson, but what you choose to do with it is soley up to you.

Marga Alton
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:26:29 AM
Marga closes her eyes for a moment as she takes a couple of deep breaths and by doing so, she manages to get herself calmed down again, and the tears disappear from her eyes.

I have learned a couple of things at home, just so I won't go crazy because my telepathy is good enough that I can pick up ppls open thoughts without even trying Domna.

It is only normal for ppl to get angry at times. We just can not let it rule our lives because if we do that, well, that would be the Darkside.

I have never killed anybody on purpose, and the only person I have killed, I never wanted any harm to come to him. Before a person kills, there is an innocence around them which once lost, can never be regained.

Marga looks up at Xazor for a moment.

Domna, I would be honoured if you would incoperate your views into what you teach me. It would mean alot to me if you would be willing to.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:39:52 AM
Xazor smiled for a moment and bowed her head. I'm defying the Council again......but that is what I believe. she thought absently to herself. Inhaling deeply, the Knight raised her eyes and smiled upon Marga.

If that is what you wish, Marga.....I shall train you in my ways. I must tell you though, you are the first.

She said softly in her student's mine. Smiling still, the Knight nodded.

There is much of me that you do not know but through your training, you shall come to know me better than perhaps any other at the Order save for my other Padawans...but, I shall teach you differently from them. Firstly, my young student....anger is not a bad thing...it is what you do with that anger that determines 'good' from 'bad'. If you become angry and you needlessly kill another man, then you used it for wrong purposes. If you become angry and you go on a zealous crusade against the Darkness, then you used it for good. Killing indeed is a transgression against yourself and the Force, but when one kills in justice it is not wrong. The Jedi sit atop their spires and meditate the day away, trying to predict the wrong things that will happen as other terrible events do happen! I am not one of those Jedi, young one. If there are not some of us peace protectors to go out and do our job, then the Universe would fall to the ruin of the Darkside. There is a very small faction of us in the Order and we call ourselves the Warriors. Though someone once said that Wars do not make one great, that does not mean that the Jedi cannot fight them. Do you understand what I am saying?

Marga Alton
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:47:19 PM
Marga nods her head slightly.

That is what I wish for. If it will get you into trouble though, then please, don't worry about it, you could off the record teach me other things.

But I am curious on something, what if you end up killing somebody by complete accident?? When your angry at them and you use your powers and they end up being killed by it, what then??

Xazor Elessar
Dec 27th, 2002, 07:37:20 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head.

I will not get in trouble...I am your Master and I teach you how I see fit...even if the Council disagrees with me. Still, you shall turn out to be a fine Knight, I feel it.

She spoke in Marga's mind with great confidence echoing in her telepathy voice.

As for killing someone by accident, it happens. It happens to greater ones than me. You know what though? It won't if you learn how to control what you learn. One does not have 'powers', so to speak....one has capabilities, abilities, and potential. I can kill someone without blinking an eye, I can kill myself without lifting a finger as well. You will learn how to control these things as time goes by.....no one expects you to be perfect, Marga. No one is perfect and if anyone tells you otherwise, have them deal with me. Jedi are not perfect and neither should they be expected.

Marga Alton
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:28:07 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

I am sure that things like that happen to others as well. But how severly do they get punished for it though. Do they get exiled from there homeworld due to an accident??

Marga says this with a hint of anger in her telepathic voice.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:48:10 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled gently. Placing a hand upon her Padawan's shoulder, she squeezed it in comfort.

No, no one is exiled from their home. This is your new home, young one, and if you kill someone....no, you will not be exiled. I killed someone by accident....and I told the Council. They forgave me. The Jedi are all about forgiveness. No matter what you do, you will be forgiven....especially by me. I have the blood of thousands and thousands upon my hands....I am not one to judge.

Her soothing words softly entered Marga's mind, touching her senses ever so slightly.

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:24:46 PM
Marga nods her head slightly at Xazor's words.

It will take time getting used to being here. I will someday for sure be able to call here home, but not yet. Things are to fresh.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:28:29 PM
Xazor nodded slowly and sighed though her eyes were filled with understanding.

I know how you feel....it took me a lot of time as well. Someday though....it will be your home to you and you shall know it to be so. The people surrounding you are your family and are here to help you...myself included. I will be like....a big sister or perhaps at times a Mother. You can cry on my shoulder and seek comfort in my arms. I am here for your every need, young one....

She spoke softly in her student's mind, expressing her genuine care with every single word.

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:07:37 PM
Marga nods in agreement.

Perhaps with the way that I have been treated at home, I will be able to call here home sooner rather then later.

There was a time when I knew for sure what I wanted, but I knew that the path would be denied to me. But now I know one thing for sure, and that is that I will become a Jedi, even if it takes me the rest of my life.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:27:55 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded in agreement.

Indeed, confidence is your key to success -- I will do everything I can to help you fulfill your dreams.

She continued smiling as a thought crossed her mind.

I want you to close your eyes now and breathe deeply. Outstretch your senses and feelings all around you and feel for a deep river of sorts flowing everywhere and through you. Bring joy to the surface of your mind and mingle with the river, then grasp onto it, okay? That is the Force -- and this is how you fall into it.

The Knight closed her eyes and quickly fell into the river of the Force, awaiting her Padawan's arrival as well.

Marga Alton
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:34:45 AM
Marga nods her head at the instructions she is given. She then closes her eyes and takes some deep breaths. Stretching out her senses like she had been told to, she slips into her usual state where she falls into to calm herself before bed if she's uptight about something. Only this time, she knows what it is that she is feeling. She brings to the surface all the joy and good feelings that she has, just to make sure that she won't slip as has been happening as of late.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:47:59 PM
Xazor felt her Padawan beginning to touch it -- she was almost there but needed a little extra help and the Knight could give it.

'Just reach out and grab my hand'

The words were spoken by a vision that suddenly appeared in Marga's mind. It was Xazor and they were in the training grounds. She was smiling and holding out her hand to the young girl so to bridge the gap between she and the fullness of the Force. With a nod, she hoped that she could get her Padawan to take that step and gap the separation.

Marga Alton
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:18:18 AM
Marga goes to reach out to take Xazor's hand, knowing that she just has to take just one more step. A little girl with fire red hair starts crying after falling halfway down a set of stairs. Nobody comes to sooth the little girl and she cries for a good half hour before she gains control over herself. Then, and only then does somebody appear. A boy, about 8 years older then she is. He comes and he starts to laugh. He laughs and says that she never will get to take the last step. Just one more step and she would be able to hit him. She goes to take that step, but when she hits him, he stumbles backwards a ways, his leg bleeding. "Jerimas" she yells as he hits his head on the wall before going unconcious. Ppl come running and she's shoved back. Nobody asks her what happened. They just blame her.

She quickly opens her eyes and sees that she is sitting in the middle of an area of woodland. Xazor is sitting across from her. Her own breath coming quickly and she fights to calm it and knowing that what she just saw, Xazor was able to see as well. A memory of her past.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:28:10 PM
The mental connection that she had just held with her Padawan gave Xazor the ability to see what Marga was seeing. Suddenly the Padawan's eyes opened as did her Master's.

"Was -- was that you?"

Xazor questioned, rubbing her temples for a moment before setting her eyes upon Marga. The story just came into perspective for the Jedi Knight as she pieced together all that her Padawan had said -- and saw.

"It wasn't your fault, young one."

She canted her head to the side with a sympathetic look upon her face. Xazor's eyes told more than her words did perhaps -- for she too had been in a similar situation long ago. It was time for her to really pass down her knowledge and that included experience.

Marga Alton
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:05:39 AM
Marga nods her head

Yes, that was me when I was younger. When I was first using my abilites unknowingly. I was seven years old when I hit my brother. I didn't know how I did it. All I know is that I was angry at him because he didn't care that I had fallen down the stairs. That is not when Jerimas died. That isn't even the event that killed him.

All my life I've been the scapegoat of my family.

Marga draws her knees up to her chest as she sighs.

I never wanted to hurt anybody. Well, there have been times when I've wanted to when certain ppl deserve it.