PDA

View Full Version : Can't Lift A Feather.....(open)

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:50:37 PM
A figure clad in black robes made its way into Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She felt disconnected again....not angry or sad, simply gone. Her cyan eyes followed the floor to her favorite place in the back corner of the Bar. Her head throbbed still though the incident with Alana Stormcloud was a week and a half prior. She could not get over it though, and was just beginning to recooperate. Only one other person knew about what had happened, though Xazor still was not sure. Honestly, she did not even recall important factors in her life. The healing process was still continuing.

Having sat down, she sighed and looked out the window, unable to believe that she remembered this place....where she usually sat. Her eyes wandered over to the barkeep who waved with a smile. She uneasily rose a hand and returned the wave, assuming she must have known him before but couldn't remember now. Just as she was lost in thought, a droid came wheeling over with beeping and sqealing noises, requesting her order.

"I'll have.....I.....I don't remember what I drink. Water is fine.....please."

Shaking her head as the droid rolled away, the Knight placed her head in her hands and sighed deeplly, wondering what would become of her now....now that she was lacking so many important things. She kept a deep secret and she was scared about what Marcus would say when he found out....what her Padawans would think. What the Order would think. She had not only lost part of her memory, no....but also some of her abilities.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:36:44 PM
A ferret ran past the table.

"Poing! Oooh Shiney!" it excplaimed, grabbing hold of a lightbulb, which promptly exploded. The ferret disappeared in a flaming hurry, eager to put it's tail out.

Marcus watched bemused from his corner - well, watching wasn't the right word. But he was still bemused. This place was getting weird again

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:20:50 PM
Xazor's eyes looked up to see a furry critter scurrying across the floor with a lightbulb clutched tightly between its paws. She couldn't help but crack a smile at the odd sight before turning her attention back to the tabletop. Suddenly she was aware of Marcus...thank Gaia she had not lost memory of him, her savior. She turned to face him, slowly at first, though she knew he was well aware of all that had happened to her, even if she herself did not know.

"So what brings you here?"

She asked quietly, breaking her eye contact with Marcus. How she did not wish to even face the day....much less the loss that had occured. Her eyes shifted across the rough floor for a moment before her attention was drawn away by the service droid, returning with her glass of water. The Garou took the drink in her hands and rose from her seat, then made her way toward the table the Warlord was sitting at. Sighing, she sat down across from him and set the glass of water upon the rough tabletop.

"......You know.....don't you?"

Her voice was shaky at first, but she knew that he did so, and it was no use hiding the facts from him. Good parts of her memory were wiped right out, including other things that enabled her certain skills and abilties. One of those was Telekenisis. She once had a great grasp on it, but now....she couldn't even lift a feather. Her heart sank and she did so as well in her seat, wondering why such things had to happen to her. Now she was weak and felt as if part of her whole world had been taken from her. But alas, that was not the only thing missing from the files of her mind. No.....still other things such as memories of her Padawans and others in her life were wiped away.....

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:40:33 PM
"Course I do. Not hard to miss really.... it feels like part of you disappeared. Not exactly a plesant experience. But at least your not blind, tho that doesnt truly bother anymore. Have you spokento your mother?"

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:50:00 PM
Xazor lowered her head and sighed to herself before looking up at Marcus. Things were not a big deal to him anymore...he had lost something even more precious to him: sight. She shook her head and looked out the window once again.

"I've not spoken to anyone save Terran. He is the only one who knows, besides you..."

She said softly before bringing her attention back to the Jedi Master. His features were gentle and even though his eyes were blind, they held compassion as well. The Knight fought back a few tears that felt like falling.....this was a major blow to her, and she would need to re-learn how to fight without it.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:06:24 PM
"you should speak to her. She will be able to help you a lot. Fior now, do you know what you can do still?"

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:13:08 PM
Xazor shook her head slightly and looked at him with a worried expression.

"I don't know a lot of things right now, Marcus. Honestly, all I know is all of my Telekenisis powers are gone and I'm sure that's not the worst of it. It took me longer than usual to heal, and I'm guessing some of those abilities left me as well. I'm just praying I haven't lost everything...especially my illusions....that's my life."

She swallowed hard as a lump in the back of her throat formed. Shaking her head, she lowered it into her hands and felt like crying again.

"I don't know how to find out either. Shall I just go out for a spar and get killed or something? Perhaps I should visit the Academy or something.....I don't know....I feel so lost...."

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:33:45 PM
"Wll, I'm probably the wrng person to try an illusion on, considering how it's now impossible to trick my mind. reliance on the Force, which only tells the true. However, there's a NR tech over there, why dont you try somethign on him?"

A Nameless NR Tech
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:34:52 PM
The nameless tech sat in the corner drinking.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:42:42 PM
Xazor laughed slightly to herself and nodded at Marcus's suggestion. As she rose from her seat, she had a feeling that she would not be able to do it and so, she let herself down. Approaching his table, she sighed to herself and looked down at the man. From a pouch on her belt she took some herbs into her hand and blew them into the air where she moved her hand over them and each grainual became a butterfly. It was quite simple and was the first illusion she was taught how to do as a Padawan. A smile wider than any river upon any planet in the Galaxy spread across the woman's face as the man sat there just looking at her strangly.

"Sorry....sorry....."

She said softly and then as she had been taught to follow through, the Knight moved both of her hands over the grains once again and sent the butterflies sailing toward the man's face. They swarmed him and made him unable to see or think clearly, making for a clean get-away for the Jedi Knight. She went and sat back across from Marcus with a bit of a relieved sigh.

"....I care of nothing else now....if I lost everything and kept my illusions I'd be happy."

She said softly, though sincerity sounded upon her voice. Xazor was really overjoyed at the fact she had not lost her touch with illusions...but the unfortunate thing of it was, was that her Telekenisis helped in a good majority of her larger tricks. It would be a learning process for the young Garou...but eventually, she would learn to live without such powers. It was time that she found out what else she was missing as well....for she was even having trouble recalling how many Padawans she had, if any at all....

A Nameless NR Tech
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:46:56 PM
"Oh wow... pretty butterfies!"

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:54:51 PM
"I think you had.... too many Padawans. Maybe consider only one or two and train them well, give them your full attention"

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:03:21 PM
Xazor thought harder than she had before and shook her head as a number came to mind.

"Seven?! I have seven students?! I don't remember any of them! What am I going to do? What if I've got more?!"

By now she was terrified, not remembering training anyone before had that effect on a person. She was worried now....and even the day of her accident (which was not an accident at all), she had a memory lapse as to why she was a Jedi.

"I don't know what to do Marcus....I really don't....."

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:15:39 PM
"can always ask around you know. Explain the situation. Get other Jedi to look after some. There's enough Knights around to do that. Ask Oriadin even, he's a Kinght now"

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:36:53 PM
Xazor nodded sadly and sighed.

"Perhaps I shall have to do so. I hope I regain my memories.....things have to get better from here, I'm at the lowest point I've been in a long time. Not angry....just....lost."

She said softly with a helpless smile upon her lips. It was a sad smile....other things loomed heavily upon her mind as well. It seems with her memory laps, other memories have been brought to the surface such as the prophesy upon her child. Sighing, the Knight let her eyes wander out the window as thoughts consumed her.

"Thank you for helping me Marcus....you don't know what that means."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:49:49 PM
"Oh, but I think I do know what it means to help.... I wouldnt be able to call myself a Jedi if I didnt"

OOC : Eh, pretend this is Marcus :D

Xazor Elessar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:24:58 PM
ooc: :lol :wave Heya DT! ;)

ic:

Xazor smiled and nodded slowly.

"That's true....and you're one of the most compassionate Jedi I've met yet. So....you would know."

She laughed to herself slightly and took a sip of her untouched water. Her eyes met the table before drifting up to Marcus's face once again and she couldn't help but keep smiling.

"With you and dear Mother around, I'm sure I'll get through this....thank you."

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 08:06:32 PM
"I'm sure you will. After all, blindness isnt really concerning me, I am sure what you can do now wont hold you back either. "