PDA

View Full Version : A long time ago, in a Christmas tree far, far away...

Zeke
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:22:40 AM
...was Zeke's collection of Star Wars Christmas tree ornaments. I've got Old Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Darth Vader's TIE fighter, Luke Skywalker, Luke's X-Wing, Qui-Gonn Jinn, and Darth Maul. The two starfighters plug into the the string of lights on the tree and they have parts on them that light up, Luke was broken when we got him, so we crazy glued his saber back together (That little ball of stuff on his saber is...um...carbonite. Yeah, that's it.) but it works, so mom refuses to go trade it in for a new one...Anyone else got Star Wars hanging on their trees?

Jedieb
Dec 1st, 2002, 11:55:15 AM
I've got a Vader, Yoda, and Bespin Luke ornament. The Vader one is my favorite. It's the one that plugs into a tree light socket and plays Vader's theme and ESB dialogue. But I don't know if I'll have it up on the tree this year because I've got everything boxed up because of the move. :(

JMK
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:31:52 PM
My aunt made me some globes with figs inside and fake snow. We have Padme, Vader and 3P0. They actually look pretty good!

BUFFJEDI
Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:15:59 PM
It's funny you guy's started this thread. I hate X-mas(other than the true meaning). But my soon to be better half made me put up all these STUPID x-mas crap. I agreed under one condition. instead of an angel on top of the tree I get to put a Vader mask. :D

Let me tell you it looks AWEFUL, But I love it :angel

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2002, 07:18:14 PM
Woah, woah, what's this about a soon to be better half?! You can't slip that by us and not give more details. Give us some details buff!

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:17:36 PM
Maybe you should talk to him on AIM. Like I do. I know all sorts of stuff about him-- I mean her.

JMK
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:42:07 PM
Someone has tamed the untameable one! That's crazy!

Dae Jinn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:52:09 PM
Did Buff post about this already??? He did, I do believe...telling all the ladies he's now taken...:lol

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:24:16 PM
Her name is Ingrid... Buff speaks very highly of her.

Jedieb
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:26:30 PM
Again, I feel so left out. :(

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:28:53 PM
SHHHH!!!!! Admiral I don't want anyone to think I have gone soft, and lost my touch , and what If BEA found out :(

well she's alright for now. I may decide to let her hang around for awhile:\ that is as long as her daddy has plenty of MONEY:rollin :rollin :rollin

She's just an old play thing that came crawling back to the big val boski:cool

Jedieb
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:30:43 PM
Buff palyin' Ingrid as his Sugar Momma. Once again, everything is right with the universe. You had me scared for a minute!

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:31:12 PM
Sorry for leaving you out EB(S) NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:32:30 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
Buff palyin' Ingrid as his Sugar Momma. Once again, everything is right with the universe. You had me scared for a minute!
:lol :lol Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:34:48 PM
Lets put it this way.She is watching a stupid X-mas dolly pardon movie and I'm here on the Puter while The HEELS are playing :((sat only in one room) So what does that tell you. ALL AbOUT THE BENJIMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedieb
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:38:30 PM
:lol

Mine is upstairs no doubt watching something horrid on Lifetime. We stay for the cash. I have trained you well my young apprentice... :wings

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:43:41 PM
*Has his young fragile mind warped*|I

JMK
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:01:15 PM
If you're not watching sports on TV, turn the damn thing off! It's not worth having on!

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:15:43 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
:lol

Mine is upstairs no doubt watching something horrid on Lifetime. We stay for the cash. I have trained you well my young apprentice... :wings Many Thanks, My master:smokin

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:18:01 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Lebron
*Has his young fragile mind warped*|I :lol Just turn and walk away Admiral->

Life time ain't so bad, well Ingrid said it wasn'to_O SOMEBODY SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Right SPORTS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O_o

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:27:23 PM
Mosquito Bites..

BUFFJEDI
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:38:50 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

It took me a minute:lol

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:40:38 PM
:D Thats what I am calling her.