PDA

View Full Version : Death on swift wings

Fiend
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:57:23 PM
:: I entered the council chambers with a smile. I had bought some better clothes for this occasion and I could've passed for the heir of an empire. Too bad I already was the Emperor of Destruction and blah blah blah. Stupid mortal titles that I could care less about.
The doors slammed back as I entered and I stepped to the center of the room. I viewed all of the council sitting in the room before I spoke and then I flicked my wrist with a crack and laughed before I spoke.::

How about that for an entrance? All uninvited and everything. Anyways, back to more formal business. I was told I would owe the Shrine something for the freedom they granted me.

:: I gave it a moment of effect.::

This moment, I raise an army of darkness... My Horde... This army growing at my newfounded battlestation, Hell, will be ready to move soon. My objective is complete and utter destruction of the light. I mean by setting the whole frickin balance on fire. I figured the Shrine wouldn't mind having a hand in all the fun.

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:30:11 AM
Dalamar walked into the room. Hello Fiend the council has asked what's your proposal? How do you intend to destroy the light? I am to present the plans to the council for approval. But before I do we must speak on other matters.

"Remember where you are Fiend. I am aware that your alteration leaves you without much self control. But I will ask you to refrain from unruly outburst in front of the ruling council. They do not suffer fools. I know you are not one so mind your ways the council is unimpressed with you lack of respect. Only good strategy and cunning will bring down the light we await your plan with interest.

Fiend
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:04:43 PM
:: I listened to the Wralord with mock respect, honest respect as far as he could tell, and when he turned the other way I rolled my eyes.::

Yes, Dalamar, I understand the formalities of this all but that's great. I have things to do and this being at at the top of my list, needs to be done quickly and concisely. It's a very easy read through plan. I have a battlestation building myself a fleet right now, I have cloning facilities all over the galalxy that are building my Horde, and I have Generals to lead it all.
But I would dearly think that the Shrine would enjoy a part in all the fun. And I wouldn't mind an even partnership in it either, just full cooperation.
Like I said before, I mean to sunder the jedi, and toss the creation of this universe out the window.

:: I took a deep breath because I knew a great deal of sucking up to the council would be in order to satsify their bloodthirsty egos. This might take longer than I hoped. I had figured they would've jumped to the idea at the fist word, but maybe I was mistaken. Was the Shrine all game and no fun?::

Master Dalamar... I apologize for my behavior in their and I plead to the highest degree of the cooperation of the council. My delicate plans stay my own for the moment but I will call soon, and I need to know if your own fleet will be strong enough.