PDA

View Full Version : Not a lover, just a fighter. (open)

Makoto Neo
Nov 30th, 2002, 07:55:14 PM
Outside it was bustling, people going here and there, returning and going again. Confusing, restricted. Neo just wanted some peace and quiet with a nice bottle of alcohol, maybe a chit-chat with the Jedis over matter not pretaining to the Sith.

Thus was the reason Neo covered his signature, to appear as nothing but a heavily cloaked wolf-man with two wakisashi-like swords for personal defence. So well he had adapted to hiding, many Jedi just passed him as a bounty-hunter. But that matter was irrelevant.

Neo had dropped his weapons off at the guard; Exodia and Exodius, the two wakisashi-like daggers, and a bandolire brimmed with hand crafted knives and coils of wire, and had moved to the bar to order a Martini, shaken and not stirred with an olive perched on the brim.

It could never have been his favorite drink, there was no way that could happen, but it would do for now. Moving away from the bar, Neo brushed through the scarse crowd with his hood up until stopping at a empty steel table. The chair slightly ajar, hints of previous use, offered the Dark Knight a place to rest in which he took quite happily. Brushing the cloak, robes, and other garmets out of the way, Neo sat and sipped quietly at the Martini.. looking for something do to..

Kai Amamiya
Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:53:52 PM
Kai walked into the over populated bar and grill.
It was nearly impossible to search out anyone in here, unless you have good eyes, which she happened to have. She handed her weapon off with the guards, looking around.

She made her way through the crowd and up to the bartender.

Damn.

There were no available stools. She sighed, disappointed, and made her way around, searching for an empty table. There happened to be none, all were occupied. She angered, and lingered around. Her back just happened to be facing Neo's table. Finally, a serving droid came.

"Something with alcohol," she said to it.

The droid seemed to have found this amusing, and beeped at her several times, annoying her, until it left, off to get her drink.

Sanis Prent
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:31:28 PM
(Before entering the bar, I glanced to the small holoprojector in my hand, taking a good look at the object, before slipping it into my pocket. I walked up to the door, and sheepishly approached the guards.)

Um...yeah...this is all going to sound strange, but...you wouldn't happen to have seen a dagger here, would you? I came in a few hours ago, and turned it in with the rest of my gear, and like an idiot...forgot to pick it up on the way out. Its older looking, like an heirloom and such...and I was hoping that somebody hadn't picked it up by mistake.

(Wringing my hands for effect, I watched as one of the guards looked through the contents of the contraband dropbox that they kept at the doorway to Yog's. Moving aside a few blasters, lightsabers, and other nasty things, the guard pulled out a wonderfully-designed dagger. I smiled, a look of faux relief on my face)

That's it! Whew...was worried somebody might have carted off with it.

(One of the guards looked at me with narrowed eyes)

Are you sure you were here earlier today?

(The older guard dismissed him with a wave of the hand.)

You kiddin? That's Mr. Prent. He's almost always here.

(Shrugging, the man relented, sliding the dagger through the booth to me. I pocketed it, gave a mock salute, and smiled.)

Thanks pal...you're a real life saver.

(With that, I was out the door.)

Kajeela Tarruurri
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:28:03 PM
Out the door...and smack into trouble. Quite literally, Prent "smacked" into Kajeela, knocking her back a step and in turn bumping her into one of her ever-present Enforcers who was a step or two behind her.

"Sssanjisss!" she positively pounced, her strong little hands grabbing hold on either side of him, "..thjisss jisss mjy luckjy dajy!" Grinning toothily at him, Kajeela was (if Prents eyes didnt deceive him) genuinely pleased to see him.

Makoto Neo
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:33:47 PM
Neo was about half-finished when Kai walked through, handing a weapon to the guards at the door whom placed it into the box which held numerous other weapons of many types.

Feeling the annoyance through the force, Neo "conviently" freed up a set of chairs at the table across from where he sat, dumping the occupants onto the floor with the force.

Remasking his presence as quickly as he had dropped it, a new face caught Neo's attention as he walked off with the stolen weapon. He had jumped slightly when the guard lifted his own daggers into the air, and relaxed as it was placed back into the box.

Reverting his attention back to Kai, he slid the three free chairs around his own table and waited...

Sanis Prent
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:04:43 PM
(I'd seen enough amorous Cizerack females to have a sense of bewilderment around them. They all started to look alike, in some respects. My eyes narrowed, as I attempted a quick recall.)

Miss Tarruurri?

(I wasn't exactly in the mood to shoot the breeze with folks around here, and definitely not one like her, but I wasn't about to make a scene of it. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.)

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:28:14 PM
(OOC) That wasn't my dagger, Neo. Mine wasn't in a case, so don't worry. Anyone who would be foolish enough to steal the dagger would certainly be dea, anyways, for reasons. And sir, if you intended on stealing my dagger, you will die, the dagger was meant to stay with me, and will not stray from me. They will follow you, and kill you, and you will not get away, so you're better off without it.

(IC) The figure sitting alone with three open chairs caught Kai's eye. She approached the man then.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked, grinning.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:18:17 PM
(OOC) My dagger is in the box, but not in a sort of case. He did not take my dagger. I was just saying he is better off not stealing my dagger, for specific reasons I don't want to get into.
Besides, I suspect he didn't steal mine. Why would he come over here, looking for a dagger. He couldn't have known mine was in the box. Yet mine was intricate and that's one of the things that set it apart from the others. I just got a bit worried. Yet in IC the dagger will not stray from me.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:31:09 PM
(IC)

The stolen dagger from the man's side began to shimmer and disappeared before he could stop it.

A light shimmered in Kai's hands and formed into a shape.

"What the hell...?" Kai muttered softly, standing in front of Neo.

There in Kai's hand was the dagger, the way it had been.

(OOC) Told you it would return to me. >:(

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:41:20 PM
(OOC) Err, you are pissing me off!
Fine, ignore that post.

(IC) Suddenly Kai felt something lurch inside of her, like the ugly side effects of frostbite. She sucked for air and staggered backwards. Words entered her mind.

Get back my dagger!!

The image of Sanis Prent flashed n her mind, at his side the stolen dagger.

Something took over her conciousness and she staggered for the door. The doors of the bar and grill slammed open, revealing the theif and a woman.

Get him....Kill him.....Just get back the dagger, the voice screamed.

Kai felt sick as she unwillingly did what she was told.

She, with devestating force, tackled the man and slipped the retrieved dagger back into her hands in the chaos.

"No one takes my dagger..." she growled in her rage, staring hard down at the theif so she had pinned to the ground.

(OOC) No, I didn't just make the voice up just to get my dagger back. This has happened before to my char., it is part of her storyline.

Sanis Prent
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:53:45 PM
OOC: You have no way of knowing the whereabouts of your dagger unless you actually see me taking it. A dagger can't speak to you. Nevertheless, I'll allow that much, I suppose. Whatever. However, knocking me to the ground AND taking the dagger (you've no idea where it even is, how can you take it?) in one post is too much. We'll simply assume that you knocked me down.

IC:

Finders keepers.

(I smiled congenially, and gave a wink. It was enough time to act. Lying on my back and pinned to the ground, there weren't many options, except to get unpinned. I reached to my side, tilting my shell gun in its loop holster. There was a blue shell in the left barrel, which angled upwards towards Kai's chest...metal gleaming.)

I'll flip you for it!

(I squeezed the trigger, sending the shell exploding outward in a bang. The microdeflector generator inside activated, creating a fast-moving forcefield, which caught Kai's torso in the brunt, and threw her violently into the air. As the microdeflector dissipated, Kai tumbled back to the ground, and I rose to my feet, tapping a small device on my belt, and unhinging the breech of my weapon.)

Heads, I keep. Tails, I keep.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:09:28 PM
(IC) Kai's brown eyes widened as she watched in horror. Time seemed to cease at the moment, only hearing the flustered beating of her heart. He then slowly, or so it seemed, pulled the trigger into her chest.

She was sent flying backwards, landing on the hard ground. Unconcious, dark red blood oozed quickly out of the place of aim.

She lied there in a helpless heap.

You......, she whispered inaudibly before she fell unconcious.

(OOC) That wasn't the dagger talking, fool. That was Natha, and the story is too long for me to explain it to a simpleton like you!
Take the dagger! It's merely a dagger now, for you drained out it's power. Kai was the only descendant of Natha, who the dagger was owned by originally. Now it has no power than a pretty looking dagger, if you were interested in its power.

Sanis Prent
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:13:56 PM
OOC: Note the effect of the shell fired. It is a forcefield projection...the shell doesn't pierce you like a normal bullet does. It creates a wall of force, to push things away in a quick manner. So there would be no puncture wound, no bleeding. She might have some blunt-force trauma injuries though. Your prerogative on that.

Another thing. Watch the insults. You'll get nowhere here calling people fools and simpletons, and you're frankly getting WAY too worked up about this. You need to relax, and come back when you realize this is a game.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:29:08 PM
(OOC) Listen, I rp in a lot of rp sites. Tell you the truth, I hate it here. People have no imagination and people like you piss me off. I
You have no right to tell me not to get worked up about this. Kai's main story line was simply dealing with the dagger. The dagger acts like a life force for her, without it, she has no way to live. If she does not die now, the dark minions of the catacombs of the underground will come for her. There is no hope now, the power of the dagger is depleted. I'm glad to get out of this place.

(IC) (redoing this) Kai watched in horror as the trigger was pulled into her chest. She was flung backwards, landing in a heap.

She could feel the energy draining from her, not because of the man's weapon, but from perhaps the absensce of the dagger's power.

She was a slave of Natha's forbidden minions. An ancestor of the dark queen, she was to carry on Natha's will and rein.

But Kai did not know this, she did not know what was going on. Everything was such a rush of confusion, and she couldn't get up. Her vision swam, her breathing grew heavy.

She fell into the dark of unconciousness.

Sanis Prent
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:38:19 PM
OOC: So why didn't you fall unconcious and such every other time you've come into the B&G, when you had to deposit the dagger to enter?

I'm proud of you for RPing at a lot of other RP sites. Really, I am. That doesn't mean you should totally freak out when things don't go your way IC. You gotta roll with the punches, and yes, I have every right to tell you to stop flaming, as I'm a moderator at this RP forum you hate so much, yet can't resist coming back to. We have rules about these things, and if you'd read any of the FAQ's, you'd know about those, as well as the no weapon policy in the B&G.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:53:23 PM
That's it. Delete my char., tell everyone who asks I'm leaving. This is the dumbest rp site I have ever seen. I don't care who you are, this rp site has been nothing but crap.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:02:12 PM
If you wish for someone to look favorably on you, then insulting this place gets you nowhere.

Makoto Neo
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:04:19 PM
Well, this really went out of hand o_O

Nash Stolar
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:28:06 PM
ahh.. poor mako.. O.o;

*Buys ya a drink*

oh, btw, kai, go fly a kite and get lost doing so. I happen to like it here. ^-^

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:51:38 AM
(ooc: So do I...Kai has pretty much annoyed me and ruined threads since she arrived, and I find it hard to believe that she'd be respected at any of the "other" RPing sites if she loses her temper like this.)

Kajeela Tarruurri
Dec 7th, 2002, 09:27:34 PM
ooc: Kai - you are needlessly rude, and for someone who "rp in a lot of rp sites. " - you sure missed a fun RP setup if ever there was one. Your loss.

Sanis, Neo - do you wanna continue or start off a new thread?

William Neir
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:30:50 PM
OOC: I'm fine with continuing

Makoto Neo
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:26:05 AM
OOc/ Sur' Continue on :)

Neo lofted a brow as Kai sauntered up to his table, then stalked out where a reburst resounded admist chatter. Scowling weakly, the canine stood from the table. Eager to find what happened to the rude guest, He regained Exodius and Exodia from the weapons keeper and exited the bar.

The rude one lay in a crumpled heap at the doorstep, practically dead or uncontious. A group stood a few feet away in the center some gawkers. One of them, a human, held a foreige blaster, the other three cat-like Cizeracks with nothing but raw strength visible.

"Mm.. Not so messy.." Neo muttered, tapping Kai's body with the toe of his boot.