PDA

View Full Version : A man enters

Lexis Lazarel
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:29:48 PM
Landing on the planet Corellia, Lexis steps out of his modified YT-2400 transport and heads for the Orders Recruitment Chambers. He had longed to join them and now was the perfect time too. No job in his way and he was ready to go back to "school" and start a new life with the Sith Order.

He entered through the double doors and entered a room that was dark. He felt a strong presence of the darkside here and knew he was in the right place. He wandered into the middle of the room and stopped. As soon as he was stopped he looked around a moment and spoke in a very low scratchy voice....

:: Hello my name is Lexis Lazarel, and i have come here to train to be a Sith under the guidence of you Masters." ::

He awaited in the middle of the chamber for someone to confront him.....

Judas Escariot
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:34:36 PM
Judas approached the hallway...he sensed another presence in the palace. He descretely walked behind a pillar and noticed a figure entering the palace.

"Hello my name is Lexis Lazarel, and i have come here to train to be a Sith under the guidence of you Masters."

"Hm...Lexis...Lazarel. Interesting," he thought to himself.

He continued to examine him and watched him cautiously.

Lexis Lazarel
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:18:10 PM

Judas Escariot
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:53:22 AM
OOC: Do not spam any threads buddy;)

SashaKovalev
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:03:28 PM
Sasha appeared behind Judas, his apprentice.

“You could have at least said hello…” He commented, though the tone of his voice carried no tone of rebuke. He was in a good mood today, and it showed as he for once offered Judas a relaxed grin and then headed down the stairs to greet the newcomer.

As he did so, he pushed back the hood of the robes that he wore. He was young, it was true, but he had trained hard and to take him lightly would have been a mistake.

“Sorry to have kept you waiting.” He commented as he reached the bottom of the marble staircase. He didn’t often offer any sort of apology.

“But they say good things come to those who wait…” He added, his violet eyes carrying perhaps a hint of amusement to them.

His eyes briefly gave the man a quick onceover, but it was the sense in the force that he trusted more.

“You’ve come to learn the ways of the Sith….” He stated and then gestured for the man to follow him as he crossed the floor, headed for a door that was not often used.

“Why?”

Judas Escariot
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:40:03 PM
“You could have at least said hello…”

Judas smiled to this, recognizing his good friend's/master's voice. He followed behind Sasha's back with his hood on and remained silent as Sasha spoke to the newcomer.

Lexis Lazarel
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:27:07 PM
Lexis followed the man as he walked to the door,

:: I wish to learn the ways of the Sith because the i find a joy in the death of others who piss me off. And too many Jedi have pissed me off in the past. ::

SashaKovalev
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:19:37 PM
I wish to learn the ways of the Sith because the i find a joy in the death of others who piss me off. And too many Jedi have pissed me off in the past

Sasha chuckled briefly at this as the door opened before them. There was only darkness behind it with no hint of what lay before them.

“Should I ask what they’ve done to piss you off so badly?” He inquired, amusement in his tone as the darkness seemed to swallow them.

Once inside, the door closed heavily behind them, and they walked the paths that lead beneath the palace.

The darkness drew back as Sasha used the force to ignite small flames in the lanterns that lit the narrow and twisting path.

(ooc: Im going to be gone until Dec 29 and would like to finish this thread when I return. In the meantime, though, feel free to post in the castle and everything)

Lexis Lazarel
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:54:12 PM
((OOC: Oky Doky))

As Lexis followed he watched as the flames ignited as they walked the narrow path way. He though of the things past that pain him so.

:: A long time ago i was having a few drinks with some friends in a bar. The Jedi burst in and started to kill off those who attacked them. Me an my friends just stood there and watched as people died. Since we didnt fight back yet, they sparred us until they were done "defending" themselves. Once they were done we asked them why they had done this and there answer was, " Because they were Sith". We didnt believe them cause most the people that were in there were people we knew and that had no way they could have been Sith. We explained this too them and they got defensive and mad. They then accused us of being Sith for no reason and my friends attacked the 4 Jedi's. I joined in seconds later but it was too late. My friends had been killed but i surrendered for the time being. In my heart i swore vengance on the Jedi for what they did that night. So i have come here to train and one day find those 4 and destroy them. ::

As they continued walking Lexis thought about his friends and of that night. In his heart he only got angrier and angrier every second that went by......

SashaKovalev
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:22:49 AM
The path only seemed to be twisting downwards deeper and deeper within the dwelling. Claustrophobia would soon set in for one who was susceptible to that particular condition. They were entering a realm where whisper of ghosts and Sith magic created an atmosphere that would make uneasy even the most gallant of warriors.

Sasha’s head canted in thought for a moment as he listened to the story. It was not the tale of jedi’s that he had experienced – with the exception of a few rogues here and there. The jedi, for the most part, were a relatively peaceful lot, though, just as there were the rotten apples of any family, so too were there the bad seeds of the jedi.

“The Sith teachings are based on anger.” He mentioned as they continued, the darkness settled perfectly about them, “Does your anger come only from this incident, or is there more to you than meets the eye?” He asked, knowing full well as he did that there was always more to someone than the naked eye could see. What mattered more was the force, and the tales it could tell.

Judas Escariot
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:46:07 PM
Judas stood behind Sasha quietly listening to the stranger's story. He was a bit awed by it because it was more knowledge for him to know about the Jedi and the Sith.

He adjusted his cloak and straightened his hooded and heard Sasha repond to his story. He felt a lot for the man and he knows what its like to lose someone.

" Or is it vengance you want that brought you here, stranger...", he added.

Judas Escariot
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:46:27 PM
(ooc: ignore post, screwed up again, sorry...):\

Lexis Lazarel
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:09:54 PM
" Alot more feeds my anger, but i would rather not talk about it if you dont mind."

He turned to Judas.

" Yes, it is vengance that brought me here, but not just that. I have always been intrigued by the force and the lightside never did catch my eye, like the darkside did."

SashaKovalev
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:08:48 PM
(ooc: Juadas has been banned from SW fans….so Im suggesting that we continue as if he had been left behind in the recruiting room – which is what had been intended in the first place. I’ll post as if that was the case, if that’s cool with you.)

IC:

A lot more feeds my anger, but I would rather not talk about it if you dont mind.

Sasha shrugged as if to say, if that’s the way you wish to have it then so be it.

“The Sith Order considers itself to be a family of sorts. It is a strange concept for the Sith, I know, but rebuilding has taken some time, and with the growing army of jedi, we’ve been forced to join together to fight for the freedom to utilize the force as we wish.”

This of course, was a nice way of putting it. What he truly meant was that they had to fight for the freedom to attain as much power as they desired – in any way that they had to do to get it.

“Should you join the order, you are free to come and go as you please. No one is forced to remain, though I would not make your decision to join without first making sure it is something you truly wish to do. Not all those that leave are permitted to do so and remain in the good graces of the Order.”

His expression hardened slightly, thinking of the few that had recently left and the personal betrayal he had felt upon learning that his girlfriend had chosen to join them.

“Have you received any training whatsoever in the ways of the force…?” He asked. At this point, the path seemed to now be leading back uphill, though it was still lit only by the lanterns, and there was no source of daylight yet to be seen.

Lexis Lazarel
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:52:02 PM
((OOC: Naw thats cool, but why was he banned if you dont mind me asking?))

"None. All my friends who were sith never offered to train me and i didn't want to at the time because i was busy with other life issues."

SashaKovalev
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:59:04 AM
((OOC: *shakes head* Nope, dont mind you asking at all....As far as I understand, he was banned for infiltration. Here’s the link:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/announcement.php?s=&forumid=2 )

IC:

None. All my friends who were sith never offered to train me and i didn't want to at the time because i was busy with other life issues.

He nodded.

“That’s fine. You’re not required to have experience.” He replied.

They came to what seemed to be a dead end. There was no locked door. In fact, there appeared to be no door at all. Only a wall made of stone.

“But perhaps you might want to start now.” Sasha suggested as he took a step back.

As he did so, another wall seemed to appear in front of Lexis, separating him from Sasha and walling him in to what seemed to be a tomb deep beneath the floors of the castle. It was an illusion, but as Sasha had been practicing this skill recently, it was well done.

He did not doubt that Lexis was intelligent and possessed the abilities needed to make him a powerful and worthy member of the Sith Order. He did not do this to harm him or as a scare tactic. Instead he did it because he intended to jumpstart Lexis’s training by teaching him on of the first and most important lessons – that your eyes would always betray you. That the power of the darkside gave you the ultimate vision. That the dark side was a powerful ally and it would be wise to never take the opportunity to learn for granted as he once had.