PDA

View Full Version : Kermit meets Yoda

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:40:47 PM
This was on the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie that was on tonight here is the details

On the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on NBC, which featured Frank Oz as many characters (prominently Miss Piggy, Fozzie and Animal), there was a brief stint where Kermit's guardian angel (played by David Arquette) attempts to take Kermit into a "world" where he was never born, Arquette than takes Kermit into a fog-filled, dark place, assumedly Dagobah. Yoda, probably played by Frank Oz (and he's a Muppet again!) appears and, facing Kermit (we can not see his face), he makes a casual reference to Empire, "Not ready is he!" Arquette then changes the surroundings, claiming "wrong world."

That scene was hilarious, heck the whole movie was, it brought back a lot of memories watching them as a kid. If it comes on or becomes available on Tape/DVD I recommend you to watch it.

Admiral Lebron
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:54:50 PM
I missed it. :( I love the muppets. Oh well. I was playing bounty hunter. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:03:20 PM
They might show it again closer to Christmas. I always liked the muppets too my favorite is still Fozzie, he is hilarious.

Nathanial K'cansce
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:46:32 PM
I got home from work and walked into the living room where my older brother, mom and dad were all sitting there watchign it. I decided to join them for thirty minutes, then left again. ^_^ Muppets rock.

sirdizzy
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:05:56 AM
damn i missed it i loved the muppets when i was a kid

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 30th, 2002, 02:04:22 PM
Noooo! I missed it! :cry:cry

I hope they put it on tape so I can rent it.