PDA

View Full Version : Out of place (open)

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:25:58 PM
A cold breeze blew through Coruscant adding a slight chill to the air. It was another uneventful evening for Darren, just as it had been for awhile. On a planet with so many people, one would struggle to find their own niche. Those would couldnt find their place were forgotten. Darren had become one of these forgotten. He had his skills just as anyone else, but now found them to be useless. You only get one screw up here, and Darren had just cashed his in. With nothing else to do now, he quietly walked down the street, easing his way through the ever present crowd. He made a left through a quiet alleyway. A shortcut. With nothing better to do, it was time to go home...

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:51:48 PM
Xazor walked along the back alleyway of lower Coruscant when she turned a corner to her right and ran right into a man who was making his way toward her. She looked up and set her cyan eyes upon his face as her hand went straight for the forming bump upon her head.

"I'm so sorry, sir....."

She apologized. Of course, she could not use the excuse, 'I didn't see you coming'....for she had, and she knew that their meeting like this was for a purpose. Sighing, she let her natural healing abilities take over and ease the pain in her head as she lowered her arms and folded her hands upon her weapons belt. The white flowing robes wrapped around her body hid her weapons well, though, and there was no hint to any that she was a Jedi save for the glowing aura that she possessed. Of course, though, there was nothing she could do about that. The golden ring upon a chain around her neck seemed to omit a visible light that enveloped the entire area. Anyone with evil intention or that was of the Darkside would be blinded by it. Somehow, though, she did not get that feeling about this young man.

Moving a pace backward to give them space, she smiled, exposing her elongated canines which told all around her that she was indeed, not human. Still she was not ashamed of it and proceeded to smile beside the fact that she had just embarassed herself for having run into the young man. Sighing to herself, the Knight looked down at the ground and tried to probe for what he was doing. He's....going home? He feels as though he doesn't belong... she thought softly in her mind before looking up at him and pushing her waist length blond hair behind her. The Garou Warrior Braids in the locks had silver coins woven into them whiched clanged together softly until they came to rest upon her back and she shifted her weight slightly.

".....Are you lost?"

Of course she knew that the answer would be 'no', he was going home, obviously for the Force had told her so. Still she could not help but wonder about him...and her curious gaze gave that away.

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:19:17 PM
Darren stumbled backward a bit as the woman bumped into him.

"Sorry, I didnt see you coming"

Her manner of dress was a bit peculiar. With white flowing robes, silver coins in her hair, and a gold ring hanging around her neck, it was obvious that she was more out of place than Darren was, and even more obvious that she hadnt been here that long, as she stood a very good chance of getting robbed...or worse...

"No, im on my way home actually..are you lost?"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:20:19 PM
Alana sat perched on an adjacent building, watching the man wader down the darkened alley way. Her cold ever changing eyes glistened in the moonlit night. She had masked her force signature to ensure that the meal this night would go uninterrupted. Alana felt another presence enter the narrow passage. One she was all to familiar with. A grin of pure evil turned the corners of her full lips up.

"Xazor, a foul Jedi, and a Garou. The pollution in her veins from that alone made Alana's stomach turn. Alana began to chant. The words of Sith magic, enhanced by the ancient vampir tongue whispered softly from ruby lips. The dark arts filled Alana's body, her dark aura as blinding and deadly as the Jedi's light.

Though she had fed from the Mother Ashiva, Alana's light sensitive eyes narrowed slightly as she walked closer. With the slight lose of her night vision her other senses took over.

Leaning back against the wall, Alana's hand caressed the hilt of her modified Saber. "It looks like I am not the only one who has come out to play this night." Her sing song voice filled with contempt.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:35:39 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled at the young man's question.

"No....I'm never lost. No matter where I go I am at home. I often wander here, though from the look upon your face you would have guessed otherwise."

She smiled once again but was suddenly swept away by a dark presence.....an evil one of a race she abosolutely despised: the Vampyre. Her eyes shifted to rest upon one whom she was slightly familiar with: Alana.

"I guess so, Vampyre. Did you come here to find trouble?"

Her voice was calm and gentle still for anger was not about the Garou Knight any longer. Smiling still, the woman crossed her arms over her chest and sighed, shaking her head.

"Surly you would not have come to me for feeding, oh Dark One. I know how your race despises mine and views me as....unpure...."

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 29th, 2002, 04:19:47 PM
Darren looked back and forth between the two women in confusion. The two seemed to know each other very well, and didnt like each other at all. Slowly Darren stepped away, something in his mind told him that he didnt need to be between these two females...

"You two seem to have some unsettled business, I think I'll be on my way..."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 29th, 2002, 04:32:01 PM
Alana grinned at the Garou. Her cold eyes traveling over the woman's tall form. "Impure is a slight understatement Dawnstrider? I would not touch my lips to such as you." She sneered slightly. Who I have come for is the man."

Alana's opened her mind fully to him. Soft chanting filled his mind. She placed an image of her in his arms. Inserting that he loved her deeply and she belonged to him.

"He is someone I have taken an interest in Xazor Dawnstrider. As for looking for trouble, I do not need to look very far, I seem to find one of your ilk lurking about. Jedi seem to be no better than the vermin lately. To many of you don't you think?" Alana's soft chuckle filled the dark alley.

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 29th, 2002, 07:04:58 PM
Darren shook his head for a moment. He felt....funny. He blinked his eyes a few times to try and shake the feeling of dizzyness. Upon shaking the butterflies from his brain, he looked up and saw the woman he'd bumped into argueing with Alana. This urked him, as he didnt enjoy people messing with his loved ones. Thoughts churned in his head, conclusions were formed. It was obvious now. The woman he had bumped into, with the flowing white robes, silver coins, and the golden ring, was obviously a threat to Alana and Darren alike, as you dont spend any length of time in these slums with that sort of appearance with being robbed or killed.

Darren looked over to Alana. He loved her greatly, and wanted nothing more than to whisk her away from danger. The thought of never being able to hold her in his arms again scared him. He walked over to her and took her arm...

"Come on Alana, we need to get going, I dont think we should be standing around in an alley like this..."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:16:38 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled to herself as a growl eminated from her throat.

"Yes....listen to him and leave....else something terrible happens to you, Vampyre. How unholy and unpure your kind is...You're not even worth our time anymore. It's better spent teaching a Wookie basic."

She laughed to herself and then flashed the young man a sad smile. He had been brainwashed by Alana and now, he would meet his fate in the Darkness.

"Good evening...."

The Garou called after before turning to leave. She kept her eyes forward and paid them no mind any longer.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:30:01 PM
Alana patted Darren's hand. A cold smile graced her lips as she watched the Garou Jedi walk away. "We shall meet again Xazor Dawnstrider, your time will come." She sent the message through the force. Her cold eyes hovered in the Jedi's mind. There had never been Love between the Jedi and The Vampyre's, nor would there ever be. To Alana they polluted the force with there hypocritical ways.

"Come my dear, I want to take you to my home. To show you it's beauty and power." Alana kept her mind link with Darren. He felt no fear as her elongated teeth glinted in the moonlight. Her eyes flashing between two colors.

"What I have to show you will take an eternity." Her laughter followed the Jedi's retreating figure... Alana's eyes turned back to the disappearing knight. Being a Vampire, she was not one to leave thing's alone. She called on the dark side. Her chanting low. To Darren it sounded like nothing more than a Humming. The Lordess raised her hand and enveloped the mind of the Jedi. A dark mist formed in her mind. Picking her up she flung her into the wall. Xazor's head struck with a sharp crack. Her body fell to the ground in a heap. "Let's see how much you remember after that Jedi."

Turning back to Darren she slipped her arm into his. "Shall we?"

ooc: this was requested by Xazor. So please no anger ok... :)

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 30th, 2002, 04:46:21 PM
Darren was a bit surprised when he saw Xazor fly headfirst into the wall. Though he was force sensitive, he didnt believe in it, he just had good instincts. At least, thats how he looked at it. It looked to him as if Xazor had tripped and fell, peculiar, but an easy explanation. Surprisingly enough, he wasnt really afraid, more or less, just a tad confused. Either way, he was more than happy to be leaving, something was making him uncomfortable, and he found it best to get away from it.

Darren smiled at Alana as he took her arm......

"Lead the way"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 30th, 2002, 10:38:11 PM
Alana turned toward the entrance of the alley. Her long legs easily keeping pace with the man beside her. She delved deeper into his mind as they made there way to her ship. She found him to be quiet fascinating. She could feel the force in him, untapped and unknown.

Her cold eyes moved over his face in wonder. "Tell me Darren are you very lucky when it comes to getting out of predicaments? Do you seem to know when things are going to happen?" Alana was curious how this mortal and other force users had missed what he carried inside of him...

Darren Caerdeth
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:03:41 PM
Darren looked over with a slight smirk on his face.

"I dont believe in luck, I just happen to be a little bit better than the next guy is all..."

The questions caught him slightly off guard. Alana should know these things about him. Maybe he wasnt as open with her as he shoulda been. That wasnt surprising though, as Darren opened up to few people...

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:29:34 AM
The Knight Xazor lay in a deep coma, disconnected from the Force completely as her eyes remained closed and her head resting upon the cold ground. Blood flowed from a deep wound at the top of her skull and ran down her face. Indeed, just like the memory of a computer...her's had crashed and files would be out of place when she awoke. More than that...some would be infected and...missing.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:53:52 AM
Alana patted the hand once again the lay over her arm. Her smile was reassuring. "I only ask because you share so little of yourself with me Darren." She said in a soft voice. Her eyes narrowed slightly, looking deeply into his. The dark shadows that held the shadow walkers of the Shrine, Hissed and jabbered in Alana's mind. The ached to touch her as she called on the dark force.

She delved deeper into the mans mind. She wanted to know why he had never discovered his hidden power. She could see a bounty, a pay off that would settle a lot for Darren. But it had failed miserably. The bounty had fought back and won. Leaving Darren near death. She cocked her head slightly. If he had only known the latent power he held within him, he would have taken his mark easily. Alana to had been a Bounty Hunter, and had in fact been somewhat like him. Unaware of just how powerful she was.

The Mistress of the Night decided to take him back to the Shrine and open his eyes to the glory of the dark side. "I have much to teach you, my sweet." She flashed him a seductive grin...

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:03:16 AM
Biggs had said it one hundred times, and the one time it didn't cross his mind, it would bite him in the butt. "Don't let 'em walk away mad, laddie. If ya do, they may'n not come back at'all." They had been enjoying an exceptionally quiet dinner on their night off, in a small, posh resterant called "The Maroon." It had been rather nice, as the two of them hadn't had time alone in quite some time. In fact, it had been ages, it seemed. They had gotten into a small argument--he didn't even remember what it was now, that was how stupid it really was. She had become annoyed, which typically was hard to do, so he had definitely screwed up there. In frusteration, she had left--walked out of the resteraunt. Not wanting to cause a scene and, like a true idiot male, he hadn't followed, instead finishing his dinner. It nagged at him greatly, and soon enough, he got the check and exited the resteraunt to find her.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry--you know I didn't mean it." He began practicing his spiel as he followed her signature. It was easy to do so--when you loved someone so much you could almost hear them breath from 4 parsecs away. It was no exception with he and Xazor, and the two could find each other if they were blind and deaf and in a room full of angry Dark Jedi. Letting his mind follow her and his feet carry him, he continued on his way.

"I was wrong. I'm so sorry, Xazor. I didn't mean it--I could never mean to upset you." He practice a varied approach, hoping it might better achieve the desired result. Getting closer now, as he could smell her scent. That always told him he was close.

"That was stupid of me. I am an idiot. I couldn't mean it because I don't even know what words mean." He joked to himself, letting out a sigh. Calm down he told himself. Why are you so worked up? It was true. A strange nervousness had creeped up inside of him. He and Xazor had fought a bit before, and he had apologized before, and he didn't quite understand why now was any different. Still, his stomach turned a bit.

Then it hit him. Xazor's signature suddenly cut out, as though it had been taken away. Just like that--in one second it was all gone. Her heart, her mind, her spirit--just...stopped.

"What the Frell!?!?" Terran cursed, taking to a near-sprint as he tried hard to get to the last place he had felt her aura from. His feet churned as he ran, scaling alley after alley.

"Xazor!" He cried into the night. "Xazor! Xazor, where are you!!" His voice had a sick desperation as he sought the Jedi Knight out. He would find her, and quick. Then...he did.

"Oh, Force, no!" He cried out as he knealt beside her. Her head was severly gashed, as blood came down her face. Her eyes were not really closed, but not opened. They were just there, in a half-opened position, rolled back into her head. This can't be happening! he thought, fearing the worse.

"Oh Force...oh Force...Xazor? Can you hear me?" He called to her, the distress strong in his voice. Coming close beside her, he leaned down next to her, grabbing her wrist, checking for a pulse. It was there--she was alive. That was a good sign. However, she would not be ok. He needed to get her out of her. He called into the Force, hoping for the wisdom to carry her without injuring her. Letting his power--which was limited in healing--be released onto her, he hoped to stabilize her so that he would not hurt her. Then, picking her off of the groun, he held her in his arms, tightly. He was scared--scared something was horribly wrong. No one's signature dissapeared like that--no one's. Not like that. Not unless they were dead...

"Hang on, my love. Hang on." He said, tears forming in his eyes. Someting was definitely wrong. He had to get her back. He had to.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:10:43 AM
Xazor was completely gone to the Universe. She knew nothing and basically for several minutes was braindead. The blow to her head was traumatizing and what had been lost was unknown to her and anyone else, but it was a great loss that would be discovered later.

Suddenly some form of the Force entered her body: healing. It was not powerful, but it kicked her own healing abilties in the rear and soon they were working swiftly to bring at least her sub-conscious mind back. It seemed like hours, but the time was only minutes before her sub-conscious was back. Still, she could barely touch the outside world with her mind.

T.....e.....r.....r....a....n......help.......m... .e.....

She whispered so faintly he would be hard pressed to hear her, but he'd feel her presence in his mind. Her connection to the Force was extremely weak and she was in a terrible state of health at the moment. He needed to take her back to the Jedi Order, and now.

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:24:27 AM
He could barely hear her as she spoke, but he knew exactly what she had said. There was little time to waste, and as the night grew colder and the time from her injury grew further, he was hard-pressed to get her to safety. Finding his way to the shuttle, he pushed through the glances of the crowd on the street. Their hushed 'oohs' and 'ahhs' at the site of a tragedy were accompanied by their knack for standing in the way when it was important to get passage.

"Excuse me! Please, I'm sorry, I must get through." Through much pleading and polite excuses, Terran made his way to the parked shuttle. His eyes were red--he was crying. Why? He wasn't sure. The tears kept coming from his face. He was a compassionate man, and the thought of Xazor in pain hurt him. But this, this level of outward manifestation of pain, was a bit more than this particular situation called for.

The fact was, he didn't know why he was crying. His heart ached for a reason he didn't know--perhaps a reason someone better attuned to read their innermost feelings would know. Perhaps a Jedi Master would understand such emotion. But he, he could not place his finger on this pain.

"Hang on, dear. Hang on. Almost there." He spoker to her almost continously, perhaps more for his own benefit that hers. He wanted to make sure he remembered reality--where he was, what he was doing, what was happening before him--at all times right now. That was the important fact. As he buckled her into the shuttle seat, he turned to face her. Stroking her cheek gently, he saw that her eyes had closed. This was good. At least she was in some kind of a state and not between worlds.

"I love you. I'm going to get you there, ok? You're going to be fine, ok? You're fine." He said, mostly to himself again. It was to reassure him that all was fine, even though he knew it was not. He set the course for the GJO and held her hand tightly. They would be there soon. Soon, she would be safe.

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:35:06 AM
"Sounds interesting enough, but where are we going exactly?"

Darren's curiousity was apparant in his voice, as was his confusion. He didnt worry though. He and Alana loved each other. She wouldnt lead him to harms way. Though, a nagging feeling did persist, something telling him he was in danger....

"You don't think that woman's following us...do you?"

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:50:02 AM
Alana could feel his mind fighting back. Struggling to gain control and toss off her dark hold. For someone with no training his natural instincts were very strong.

The were very close to her ship and she began to move faster. When they reached it she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips locked firmly to his before he could utter a sound. She pushed deep into his mind. Sending enticing pictures to flood his mind. "We must hurry Darren. I feel we are in danger here. She may have followed." Alana directed his anxiety toward Xazor.

Alana pulled him onto her ship and set the coordinates for Roon. She swiveled in her chair and faced him. "No one will hurt us where we are going..." Her husky voice pulled him even further into her snare...

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:08:07 AM
The harder Alana pushed herself into his mind, the harder he resisted. This was all subconscience though. All he knew now was the he was more confused as ever. He would keep his feelings silent for now though. He didnt want Alana to think he didnt trust her, for fear it would hurt her feelings....

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:27:19 AM
Alana settled her ship into the Shrine docking area. The darkness of Roon was lit only by the purple glow from the glimmering moon. Alana turned her face into the cool breeze, catching the sweet fragrance of the specially grown Blood roses. Her hair caught and twisted, long tendrils floated around her body as the wind played.

Turning back to Darren she smiled. Here her power was complete. "This, my dear, Is Roon." She walked slowly to him. Her beauty enhanced by the moons light. Her eyes flashing, her porcelain skin flushed with excitement. Reaching up she ran her hand over his cheek, her touch was tender, her eyes were fierce with blood lust.

"I think you will like it here Darren." She slowly backed from his mind. Not releasing him completely. But instead sending images of the two of them locked in a lovers embrace...

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:09:06 AM
Things were getting weirder by the moment. He had no clue why there were here, or what they were doing. He had been under the impression that Alana lived on Coruscant somewhere. It was odd to him too, how thoughts of her and him together rushing through his mind. Even stranger was the fact that he had these memories, and couldnt figure out when it happened. Somehow though, he felt less conflicted making things just a tad more comfortable....

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:30:03 PM
Alana walked beside Darren. Her step sure and unhurried. She could feel him fighting her. He truly did have wonderful instincts. His power as a Vampyre would be wonderful to behold. "What if I told you Darren I could offer you eternity, that you could be rich beyond measure, If you would only sacrifice one thing?" Alana cocked her head to the side and smiled at his apparent confusion.

"Would you take what I offer freely, all of eternity, or would you cling to the small amount of time given to all mortal beings?" Alana wanted him to think about what she was saying. She wanted him to understand what she offered. She caressed his mind gently with her words. Setting them in like a soft whisper.

She turned her face up t the purple Moon of Roon. Her face timeless, her beauty indescribable. Her eye teeth extended, piercing the tender flesh of her lower lip. "I can offer you that and more Darren." Her husky whisper tugged at his mind...

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:54:21 PM
The word eternity was a bit odd, but was soon drowned out with a stronger, much more powerful word.

Rich.....

But at a sacrifice? There was little Darren held in his life about money. To him, the phrase about money not being able to buy happiness was a complete farce. His eyes lit up a little as he looked into her eyes. They seemed to fade back and forth between green and blue, almost hypotizing to watch...

"What kind of sacrifice?"

A smile crossed his features...

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:37:58 AM
Alana looked sideways at him as they walked. They had arrived at the grand doorway, and she paused before opening it. "Life as you knew it Darren, that is what you must give up."

She pushed the door's open easily, as she steeped in her reflection from the Obsidian floor matched her perfectly. The huge room was lavishly decorated and spoke of money and power. Each marble statue that lined the room appeared to be gazing at them. As big as the Shrine looked from the outside I did not come close to how large it was when you stepped through it's massive door's.

"Welcome to the Shrine." Alana's voice echoed upward into the darkened recess of the high ceiling.

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:35:45 PM
This was a strange place...It seemed to get bigger as they stepped in. Life as he knew it? This seemed a bit far fetched to him. He would play along, see what the real deal was...

"Nice house, Id hate to see the rent..."

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:59:30 PM
Alana chuckled at Darren's comment. She had grown accustomed to the Shrine and all of it's splendors. The cavernous hall's were quiet at the moment but Alana knew that could change at any given moment. Screams could cut through the still calm.

"Come Darren let's go the parlor so I can explain in a little more detail. I thirst and need t quench my hunger." She led him to the grand double doors of the parlor. They swung open with ease at Alana's soft touch. She motioned to the numerous chairs. "Please sit, would you care for a drink?" Alana asked as she poured herself a glass of blood wine...

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 7th, 2002, 02:22:33 PM
"No thanks, im fine"

Darren walked around the room. This place was enormous. There had to be fortunes in here. As Darren stepped, the sounds of his feet hitting the floor seemed to echo on endlessly. He stopped for a moment and turned back to Alana..

"Does anyone else live here besides you?"

It hadnt crossed his mind before, but it seemed unlikely that she had this whole huge house to herself. With all the noise they were making, he didnt know who's sleep would be disturbed.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:41:17 PM
Alana turned back to Darren, her chuckle did not match her cold and searching eyes. "There is no need to worry about waking anyone Darren, there are quiet a few of us here. They do not sleep when on Roon anymore than I do." Her words were strange to say the least but one could also draw very innocent conclusions.

"My home, The Shrine of the damned. It is a place filled with riches and mystery. With the unimaginable and the rarely seen." Her eyes scanned the darkened corners.

A small playful smile on her face, at her own words. At her unspoken command the shadow guardians gathered in the darkened recesses of the room. Awaiting her bidding. Alana could feel Ashiva's blood surging through her, as she could feel Master Saurron's. She gathered the power of the darkside to her and released his mind. Letting Darren truly see just what she was. Her beauty was unmatched by any other. Her porcelain skin glimmered softly in the light. Her smile widened, and let her extended eye teeth show through. A small drop of blood pooled on her delicate lower lip. Her tongue darted out catching it.

"I can offer you all of eternity Darren, and all the riches your human heart craves. But as I said you must be willing to give something up. Your humanity, and the light of day." Her ever changing eyes pierced into his very soul as she awaited his answer..

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:03:25 AM
Darren took a few steps back as an unnerving feeling swept over him. He felt like he was being watched, as if there were others in the room, though he could only see Alana...A confused look ran across his face...

"What are you talking about..."

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:21:43 PM
Alana moved in closer, enjoying his confusion. Soaking up his fear. It was what a vampire craved besides the mediclorines in the blood. The hunt, the fear of there prey. She could see his eyes shift to the darkened corners. His heart beat increasing with each step she took toward him. Suddenly she was at his side. Her movement to fast for his human eyes to see. Her arms held him in her vise like grip.

"There is no need to fear me Darren. What I offer you is worth the small price of pain you will feel and giving up the light, well that is but a minor inconvenience." Her eyes glimmered softly in the candle light. Her teeth extended fully slicing the delicate skin of her lower lip. She grasped the back of his head and forced it to tilt. Her longing eyes settled on the pulsing vein in his throat. Her ears ignored his pleas. Running her soft lips along his throat , her teeth slipped in, the sound of his splitting skin loud in his ears. A soft moan from Alana as his blood rushed into her waiting mouth.

She pulled away from Darren when almost all of his blood had been drained. She settled him to the ground and watched in fascination as his eyes dimmed.

Alana slashed across her breath, letting a small stream of her own powerful blood form. Lifting him she settled his mouth against her.

"Drink Darren and accept the dark gift I offer you..." Her voice was husky with passion. There was nothing sweeter than the sharing of blood...

Darren Caerdeth
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:03:49 PM
Darren felt his entire body begin to convulse as it was quickly being drained of blood. He could feel everything beginning to shut down. He felt the blood touch his tongue. As it did, he felt the pain numb somewhat. He began to drink. He managed to get down a few drinks, then everything went dark.....

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:57:41 PM
Alana waited silently beside the still form of Darren. Each newly turned vampire reacted differently when given the blood. Her eyes lingered on his face, his expressions less than peaceful as his body died. When he awaked to the darkness his world would be very different. His body would cease to function in a mortal way but his vampire eyes would see life as it truly was.

Alana settled next to him. Her eyes slipping closed. She would watch over Darren and protect him well the process took place, and then she would show him the glories of the night when he awoke.

"There are none such as we..." She whispered, repeating what her master had once told her long ago...

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:54:12 AM
Ket chuckled lightly as he pressed a button from his right arm. He has used his armour to sheild his bo electric,synthetic and force signiture from view, so to speak. He had used the force to blind him from view, and revealed himself in the form of walking from shadows. Ket grinned ad chuckled lightly...

"Another one bites the dust, eh, Alana?"

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:12:21 AM
Alana looked up at Ket a soft tired smile filled her face. She needed to feed and was weary from the blood she had given to Darren. "Ket..." Her soft tones reflected the pleasure she felt in seeing him. "What brings you out on this dark endless night?" The purple moon of Roon made her ever changing eyes glimmer softly.

Her pale skin had grown almost translucent. Her beauty had only heightened. "Come join me in watching the Shrines new arrival. Keep me company Ket." Her eyes, as always offered promises....

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:57:50 PM
"But of course..."

Ket took a seat near Alana, and let her rest a moment. Ket chuckled, he always did like watching the mighty fall so far from their path. Even if they weren't that mighty.