PDA

View Full Version : searching for a master

Dreth Kindo
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:39:09 AM
Dreth decided to take a walk through the Sith Palace to admire the architectures. As Dreth walked by a group of people he overheard them talking about him needing a master. "Word gets out fast around this place" he thought to himself. Dreth was amazed by the size of this place. He then continued to venture forward past the library.

Gouyen Chee
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:47:59 AM
After several hours in the library, studying ancient texts, Gouyen decided to venture out into the open space of the training grounds to stretch and loosen the kinks in her muscles. On her way out of the library, she noticed a familiar-looking young man, one she had seen before. One of the masterless ones. Now that she was a knight herself, she would be able to take him on and teach him the ways of the dark side.

She walked slowly, casually, up to him. "I understant that you are looking for a master, is that correct?" He nodded. "Would you be interested in having me, Gouyen Chee, a Knight of the Sith Order, as your new master?"

She stood, looking at him, her black-in-black eyes boring into his soul, seeking the truth.

Dreth Kindo
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:42:32 PM
From the look of this Sith Knight Dreth knew that she was wise in the ways of the dark side and could teach him many things about being a true Sith. Dreth, with a smile on his face, bowed his head to the respected Sith Knight as he said "It would be an honor Gouyen Chee if you would become my master." Dreth's search was over, he finally found a master that would teach him the ways of the Sith.