PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a feast(Dalamar)

Malice Draclau
Nov 29th, 2002, 04:48:11 AM
OOC: This is Syndell. For some reason, i log into Syndell but it wont stay that way. Ohh well. I'll figure something out.

IC: The two twin entrance doors open with a loud creak. Walking i from the rain, a slender figure hidden under a purple cloak. She walked with a deadly grace that only a female vampyre could. Though she was not alone as she entered, for behind her connected to a chain, a man followed behind.

Syndell, one of the shrines newest vampyres walks into the parlor, with a gift. Her first kill, already bleeding from the neck wound that had been created from her bite. Pulling back her hood, two red crimson trails of liquid oozed down both side of her mouth. Looking around, her yellow eyes scanned what she now considered her new home. Bringing the man closer to her, a sly grin spread across her face.

*Mmmmm....the walk back home has made me hungry. I think i'll feed again*

In the blink of an eye she was upon the man once again. Biting in almost the exact spot she had done before. Syndell drank about a couple pints before stopping once again. With her strength already being replenished, she stood up and reached out with the force.

Though she was still a new adept to the darkside, she had been trained enough to know how to call out to someone. And that was exactly what she did. Searching the shrine, she called out to her maker. The one she could consider her father...ad maybe with a little persuation, her lover.

"Dalamar.....come. I have brought you a gift. Think of it as a present for making me what i am"

Her voice was soothing, seducing to say the least. Which was how she had gotten to this man....and his family easly. Her vicious yellow eyes glared down at the dying man, as she awaited the arrival of Dalamar.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:50:55 PM
Samantha was tucked in for the night when Dalamar received a message via the force. "Dalamar.....come. I have brought you a gift. Think of it as a present for making me what i am"

Dalamar answered quietly "I will come." leaving his room he moved to the main hall. Throwing the cloak on the hook he moved towards Syndell to long she had been gone. Dalamar had wondered where she had gone to. He had not sensed her death and knew she still lived. Syndell, where have you been what buisness has kept you from the shrine for so long?

ooc Hey you really have to change you char name, I dont like posting to a male character ack spits o_O I think I need a bath.

Syndell Draclau
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:36:45 PM
OOC: Hahahaha i fixed it. Don't ask me how but i did.

IC: Syndell gazed at Dalamar as he approached. As he walked up to her, she placed a hand on his cheek. he gazed into his eyes as she listened to him speak to her.

"My apologies........I was out having fun. And i guess i had too much fun. But i have returned to you, with a present"

Syndell lifted up the man from the ground, his body shaking from the lack of blood he was getting. His eyes stuck with the look of terror, his skin almost matched the color of the vampyres.

"He was my first, i saved some for you my dear Dalamar"

Her seducing eyes stared lullingly him. It was those very eyes that had gotten this man and a few others into her grasp.

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:08:23 PM
The man's eye's bulged with fear. Dalamar killed him quickly he did not like to play with his food. Putting a chalice under him he filled it with the blood he needed. "Very well, Syndel I forgive you. Come tell me what you have been up to since you left the Shrine."

Syndell
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:45:23 AM
Syndell's eyes looked at him with the most innocent of looks. Picking up the mans dead body, she licked bit of blood that had dripped onto his lips, before dropping him once again. Walking with Dalamar, she grabbed onto his righ arm, holding it within her slender grasp.

"I'm sorry My lord, I was having too much fun. The new sensations, the new feelings, the insight on life beckoned me to explore them all. I look at things that before I would never have taken a second glance at. But now, everything, down to even a little bug excites me"

Thinking back to when she first drew blood from the man, tingles down her spine made her jump. The feeling of that crimson liquid flowing down her throat was sheer exstacy.

"I even look at blood a new way. No longer do i look at the mortals as simply a toy. They have now become a priority. They have become vessels of life that were brought uto this world to sustain me"

She indeed was enoying being a vampyre. Though not eing able to see the sun anymore was a bit saddening to her. Not being able to look at another sunset, the beautiful rays that captivated her countless times before. The serenity, the tranquil feeling it gave her. She would no longer enjoy those. But one question did remain within her mind since she was turned. A question that she felt Dalamar might be able to answer.

"What of my demonic form My lord? Since i have turned, i had not felt the savage will ofmy other half. The deep darkness that ws slumbering within me, awaiting to be set loose.....it feels like it is gone"

She wouldn't know wha to think if she had lost her true form. Not being able to go back to her demonic form, the creature she was born as, and had lived as for many years. The thought was unnerving. Her yellows eyes flashed a hint of purple, the color hey wold have been had se changed into a demon. But now, it meant only as a sign of worry for herself, and her other half.