PDA

View Full Version : Is Anger Really A Bad Thing? (open)

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 12:02:51 AM
Jana walks around a forest on Naboo. It is getting slightly dark and clouds are starting to cover the sky. She glares slightly up at the sky. She had recently come from the jedi. Right after her parents had been killed. Did they care? No. She grabs her light saber and activates the dark purple blade. She quickly slashes down a tree and it falls to her right.

"They do not care of anything. There for the jedi must die!"

She made the pledge to herself to kill every jedi that she came across. She stood there in the dark as it slowly began to rain. She extended her wings over her head to protect her from the rain. She deactivated the saber and sat down on the fallen tree.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:37:51 AM
A figure clad in white appeared from behind a nearby tree and set her bright cyan eyes upon the young woman sitting upon the trunk she had just finished hacking down with her lightsaber. Canting her head to the side, the Garou woman paced forward a few steps and stopped. Her waist length blond hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids and the silver coins woven into them clanged together softly as she stood against the breeze. Her face was fair and she glowed with a light that seemed to radiate from a ring upon a chain around her neck. She smiled gently and placed her hands together upon her weapons belt, then shifted her weight slightly as she looked upon the face of Jana.

"Such harsh words....why do you speak them?"

Closing her eyes momentarily, the Warrior Jedi Knight probed the woman's mind and sighed to herself. She opened her eyes and brought them to gently rest upon the girl.

"Indeed, your situation is unfortunate. You're parents have been killed....you miss them. My Mother was killed when I was only four years old....and then, my every memory of her was erased from my mind. My tale is quite long though....but I wish for you to know that I understand and I do care."

Moving closer, Xazor knelt down upon one knee and looked intently into Jana's eyes. The Garou's presence was comforting and seemed to envelope the area around them. She smiled slightly and looked down at the soft ground beneath her feet and one knee, then back up to the face of Jana.

"You have an angry soul, Jana. I was once like you....and even when I joined the Jedi...I still sought a revenge. I had been a monster...I was raised as a Sith and achieved the rank of Sith Knight in my life. That's something I'm no longer proud of. Now as a Jedi Knight, I try to prevent others from making the same mistakes I have. Please...don't do this...."

Her voice was soft and gentle for she was not advancing on Jana, not by any means. Xazor did not wish to force the girl into listening to her...but the Knight was there and ready to talk if need be.

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:47:51 AM
Jana had sensed the light side in this woman when she first saw her. She slowly stood up as Xazor finished. She extended her wings so that the rain started to poor down on her. And the rain had started to poor.

"Well, what a lovely speach. I'm not interested."

Her right hand grasped her saber and she quickly jumped onto the fallen tree, activating the blade of the lightsaber. She slashed at Xazor's chest out of anger towards the jedi.

"Your kind tricked me once. I wont let it happen again."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:56:32 AM
Even before Jana had her saber in hand, the Knight Xazor was standing in defense with hers ignited. Two blue blades shot forth from each end of the hilt created a double bladed, duel phase weapon of destruction and protection. Love, as it was named by the Jedi Master who had given it to her, hummed gently in her hand as Jana slashed out at the Garou's chest. Xazor blocked it with ease and shook her head.

"My kind tricked you? I see not how that is possible. Who did it, do you know? I can assure you, I cannot lie...it's against my nature. You can ask anyone...it is something I do not do."

With a furrowed brow, Xazor held her ground and did not move as her eyes pierced Jana's.

"It is a bad idea you have if you seek to fight me. One with no training would not last long against me, I can assure you that."

She was not being haughty in her words, but it was a known truth. Xazor had once bested a Master and so one without any knowledge of the ways of the Force would be completely consumed in a fight.

"I do not seek to fight you...I want to help you...."

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:06:52 AM
Jana growled slightly.

"Everyone in your kind did. You all say that you are sympathetic towards those in need. You lie!"

She draws her saber back and grasps it with both hands. She swings down at Xazor head. The added strength from both arms, her anger and the force she is putting into it makes it harder to block. But Xazor still manages.

Jana jumps down and kicks Xazor in the stomach. She knocks her to the ground. Jana stands over Xazor, saber in hand. She glares at her as the rain drips down her face and body.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:12:31 AM
Xazor growled deeply and rose to her feet to stand before Jana. Placing a hand on the buldge in her stomach, she thinks of her unborn child. With a sudden flash of movement untracable with the eyes, Xazor spun around and labeled Jana right in the solar plexis with a spinning kick.

"You're going to get hurt, Jana...I suggest you back down...or get killed, one of the two."

Indeed, this Jedi Knight was different. She was a 'Lost Jedi' for she did not completely agree with all that the Jedi Order did. She used extreme force, she fought and swore, and....she was not afraid to kill anyone. Moving forward, the Knight glared at the woman laying on the ground. She wrapped herself in a Force shield so the young woman would not be able to harm her for a while, while she held one blade of her saber close to Jana's neck. The heat seemed to grow as the blade moved closer and closer, then began seering the skin upon her neck.

"I suggest you pick up and take off before I finish you off. This was unwise of you...not only have you violated my Order with your words, but you have also violated me. No one does that and gets away with it so easily. I am not easy to bring to anger any longer....but my zeal is not so easily surpressed. This is not even a flint of my abilities...so if you do not wish to have your head cut off and shoved up your <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont><smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont><smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, then I again, suggest you pick up and take off with your tail between your legs."

Her voice was calm throughout her small speech, but the words were extremely forceful, nonetheless. The Knight's eyes boared holes into the girl as she stared at her helpless body upon the ground. The Darkness had taken hold of Jana...and it was far to late for Xazor to bring her back.

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:27:57 AM
Jana stayed calm on the outside even though in her mind she was screaming. She glared straight into Xazor's eyes. She uses the force to push Xazor's saber away from her neck slowly. Once there is enough room, She rolls out from under the saber.

"Your petty threats mean nothing to me, jedi. I am not a pup, like you that is easily scared. I am a hawk that shows no fear."

She flaps her wings hard and takes off into the air, hovering above Xazor. She puts away her saber and draws out her blaster. She takes three shots quickly at Xazor. One to each shoulder and one at her head. She then takes off above the tree line.

"We will meet again, jedi. And next time, be prepared to die."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:36:47 AM
Xazor growled deeply and disengaged her saber, then clipped it to her belt. She rolled to the side and avoided the shots, save for one to her shoulder. Little did Jana know, Xazor was a sharpshooter and never missed thanks to the Force. Drawing out her Railgun from her right side, the Knight focused the scope and with aid of the Force, she locked on Jana and let out a whole round of bullets....traveling faster than any being could escape. It wasn't aimed to kill, not this time...but to nail her in the shoulders, wings, and calfs of her legs. The Knight shook her head and put her railgun away....then looked after Jana to see the damage be done.

"And when that time comes...I think you'll be surprised of the outcome. Don't overestimate yourself against a foe who's strength outmatches yours fifty-fold!"

The Garou called out to her, then turned away and placed a hand upon the wound which was healing nicely due to her natural healing abilities. She made her way off toward the place she was staying at to think of all that had happened...

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:42:15 AM
Jana managed to avoid the shots to her wings and calves but the shots to her shoulds made their mark. She growled loudly as they hit. She continued to fly off, ignoring the pain for now until she could get to some place to heal herself.

Her target was named. The first one that would feel her anger once she was trained enough would be this jedi knight. This Xazor Dawnstrider.

Malice Draclau
Nov 30th, 2002, 06:18:46 AM
As Jana flew away, a voice called to her from within her mind. A voice, shrowded with darkness.

(Why do you flee.......such anger within could have been used. If you seek revenge young one, then land in the forest just below. I will be waiting)

The voice ended. It's source unknown, as he was hidden under the trees. He knew the one that had attacked Jana, he knew her prefectly well. Xazor, a jedi he had heard alot about, and faught once before. Though the fight was never finished, Malice hoped to change that. The demon sith stood beneath the tree, playing the harmonica while awaiting the fallen angel of light. Her way into darkness would be through him.......if she played her cards right.

Jana Silthron
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:35:31 PM
Jana stoped in mid flight once she heard the voice. She hovered in the air a moment and glanced around the trees below her. She slowly started to drop down below the tree line. She lands in a small clearing and glances around. She can sense someone out there. And he was close.

"Where are you? You summoned me down so now show yourself."

She held her injured shoulder that Xazor had shot. It was still bleeding and she slowly started to heal it using the force. But it was a slow process beings she had never been trained in how to use it.

While she healed herself, she watched and listening for the being that spoke to her. Her eyes darted around, ever watchful for movement.

Malice Draclau
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:38:06 AM
All she heard in reply was the enchanting melody of the harmonica being carried through the forest on a soft breeze. Delving into the darkside, Malice summoned a blue mist, rising from the ground ankle high. his blue haze adding the the affect of his mysteriousness to Jana. Then, the voice came to her again, though still not a figure could be seen.

(You seek revenge........you feel pain, and want badly to ease that pain. Ami correct?)

Before waiting for an answer, the voice continued.

(Why do you believe the darkside can help you. It's power is cruel and merciless to those who do not dedicate their lives to mastering it)

Malice was putting her through a test. A series of questions for him to see if her feelings against the light are real, or if they were spawned in the heat of the moment. All the while the sound of the harmonica still played, the sith master playing not one type of mood, but many all together. Creating a melody that could sooth the most wild of souls, and tame the most savage of beasts. A skill he had picked up over the years.

Jana Silthron
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:38:37 AM
Jana flaped her wings once as she heard the music. The blue mist slowly started to cover her boots. She stood in the middle of the clearing still looking around for where the music came from.

"How can an emotional pain ever be eased? Other than by destroying those that created the pain,I have no other knowledge of how. The dark side can assist me in killing the jedi. And I do pledge my life to its ways."

Jana was slowly starting to calm down. The rage in her heart and mind still burned away but for now she kept it controled.

"Show yourself. I wish to know the face of one that is able to play music like that."

Malice Draclau
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:27:15 AM
The music stopped. Silence now filled the air. What followed next was a series of footsteps, crunching down on twigs and vegitation. A figure now could be seen, clad in flowing white robes, his hood covered his face. Waist length white hair flowed down his shoulder's. Aside from the mans angelic looks, the darksde pulsated throughout his entire body. It was like blood in his veins.

*Emotional pain is never eased my child. Only satisifed. By giving other's the pain you feel, your pain in return is satisfied.....but doesn't go away. My music, the melody of this small instrument merely quells the lust your emotions give out. the desire to seek revenge is strong within you, that i cannot quell. Only, help to fulfill it.....the question is, do you accept this offer?*

Pulling back his hood, Malice revealed his face. Light colored skin adorned his outside appearance, while dark blue eyes gazed about. Under his human features, lay a dark and evil being. One capable of bringing chaos into the world as we know it. The sith Master awaited for her anwer, his harmonica resting within the palm of his right hand.

Jana Silthron
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:58:56 PM
Jana looks at him skepticly.

"And where would this offer lead me? Towards certain death? Or something even more painful than what I am going through now?'

She edges her right hand towards her saber, watching him carefully.

Malice Draclau
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:31:58 PM
A low chuckle escaped the sith's lips. He walked slowly towards Jana.

* Death, no. Pain, ohhh there will be pain where ever you go. My offer will lead you to power, power you will need, and later want to see your revenge on a certain jedi*

Malice motioned to what had transpired moments ago between her and Xazor.

*With time and training, you will be able to crush her, and any other jedi that try to get in your way. The darkside, will give you this power*

Jana Silthron
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:34:36 PM
"Thanks but no thanks. I can handle this myself. I dont need training from a place that can turn on me like the jedi did."

Jana takes off into the air. She flys away from him quickly.

Malice Draclau
Dec 4th, 2002, 01:56:43 AM
Malice' dark blue eyes watched as the dark angel began to fly away. Suddenly, the air was once again filled with the melody of Malice's harmonic. Only difference is that the tunes where playing on one emotion this time, anger. Instead of showing his anger, he began to play it. Creatures all around him, and those that could hear it, began to go crazy with anger.

Uncontrollable hatred filled their minds and they ran rampant within the forest, steering clear of the sith master though for reasons unknown. Malice reached out with the force and sent her a message.

(You have made a great mistake child. By not accepting TSO's offer of becoming a member, joining it's ranks and falling under it's protection, you have forever made an enemy. The next time we meet, it will not be on nice terms such as tonight)

With that said, Malice walked back into the woods. Still playing the harmonica, he headed towards his ship, where he would return to TSO.