PDA

View Full Version : Angered Angel

Jana Silthron
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:19:04 PM
A young ambrielian female walks into the bar and grill. She keeps her wings close to her. She slightly glares around her as she sits down in a slightly shadowed booth. A serving droid rolls over but she just waves it away.

Jana just watched the rest of the bar and grill. She was angry at the jedi at the moment. And she knew that there were jedi in the bar and grill. She watched them as she felt her anger rising.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:50:39 PM
Kai Amamiya walked into the bar and grill, looking around her.

She left her dagger with the guards and walked further inside.

She walked up to the bartender, ordered a wine, and sat down by herself.

She was miserable for what happened happened to her. She was angry at the world for not understanding.

And she hated the fact that she had so much power lain in her hands, and it was just like her not to understand.

She took a sip of her wine and thought about those things, while different emotions flowed through her blood.

'Is there anyone like me?' she asked herself in her head.

Jana Silthron
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:41:18 PM
Jana glanced over at the woman that just walked in. It was harder to tell if she was a jedi or not. She seemed angry so Jana guess that she wasn't. She rose from her seat and walked over to her.

"Greetings. You seem upset."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:30:38 PM
Kai turned her head towards the woman who was approaching her.

"I'm actually feeling many emotions at once," she sighed.

"Please, sit if you wish," Kai said, gesturing her a seat. "You seem the same...Am I correct?"