PDA

View Full Version : Who am I...? (open to someone, anyone)

Kai Amamiya
Nov 28th, 2002, 10:18:14 AM
Kai warmed her cold hands in front of the fireplace of the bar and grill, which was empty except for the bartender who was too busy to notice her.

Tears slowly ran down her soft cheek as she watched the fire crackle and ashes fall from the flames.

Over and over, one question repeated itself constantly in her troubled mind, one that she searched desperately for the answer but could not seem to find it...

'Who am I...?' she couldn't help but ask herself again as another salty tear formed in her silent blue eyes. :x

Kai Amamiya
Nov 29th, 2002, 05:31:10 PM
The silent whispers of the wind outside was one of the three sounds there was to be heard in the bar and grill. The crackling fire and the footsteps of the ever-so-busy bartender were the others. Kai heard footsteps draw near as she continued to stare into the fire.

It must have been her imagination, for the bartender was no where near her. Maybe she just wished someone would come, but...

She sighed softly as tears stained her face and the heat of the fire burnt her face.

Captain Tyle
Nov 29th, 2002, 05:52:46 PM
The barstool adjacent slid out, as a man straddled it, nodding and speaking gruffly at a serving droid.

"Gin."

The figure was a soldier, and tucked his officer's cap into the crook of his arm, brushing back his hair as he kept his eyes forward, face deadpan and unflinching as he sipped at his foul, potent liquor.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:33:04 PM
Kai sensed a new prescence inside the bar and grill, but did not bother to move from her spot in front of the scorching fire.

She was sure this time, of hearing more than one set of footsteps.

Her thoughts began to drift again.

She wondered which side she was really on, light or dark. She'd thought about that before...
Did she have the dagger to stop the evil that somehow have a connection and know about it that may want it? Or did she have it to repeat time, like a sacred follower of Natha? She couldn't remember her past, so her origin was unclear.....And how did she get the dagger?

Thinking was numbing her brain, so she decided to stop.

Captain Tyle
Nov 29th, 2002, 08:16:42 PM
He filled another shot of gin, thoughts heavy on his mind.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:19:03 PM
Kai sighed, the fire casting shadows on her face.

A droid strolled around Captain Tyle and over to the place she was sitting and beeped at her to get her attention.

Only her eyes moved, and she saw the droid waiting at her side.

"Wine...," she said softly, as her voice echoed through the silent room.

The droid beeped in response at her and brushed passed the man again and into the back.

Kai continued to stare lost in thought into the fire, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Ken Finley
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:13:54 PM
Ken had been watching Kai Amamiya for a little while now and decided to finaly say hi. So he jumped and stuck his claws in the seling and creaped over until he noteced she was force sensitive and then droped to the foor behind her

"Well sneaking up on a jedi is no fun"

with a wide smile he was siting down so there eyes where almost even

"Whats a beautiful and talintend young women doing crying"

Kens expression was one of understanding and wanting to help.

"Say why dont you tell Ken here your story I'll see if i can help ya i mean you"

Being a Trogorion had its drawbacks like being 10 foot 5 inches and well looking like a mad hungey wild cat but thouse who knew them found them more loyal and trust worthy than a Wookie

Kai Amamiya
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:12:46 PM
Kai, embarrassed, hurridly wiped her tears away with her hand, but she knew it was no use. He'd already seen her crying.

Kai sighed, looking over at the Trogorion, and then back to the fire.

"It's nothing of importance," she said softly. "I just, I can't remember my past..."

She wasn't going to mention the dagger.

Ken Finley
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:10:48 AM
Ken wants to help so he thinks for a little bit

"Well maybe if you told me what you do know you might be able to pices some of it together. I mean not all of use are from good back grounds i was a Bounty hunter a smugler an assasian and a mercinary. But if you need to talk I will sit here and listen i can feel you disstress though the force.
Ken sits down and wwaits pachently

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:05:45 PM
A dark figure entered the room. No one noticed untill he spoke to the bar tender.

"Give the strongest thing you have" he said in a cold tone. As he was drinking he notice a weird looking overgrown cat and a young beautiful woman talking. He decided to up and talk to them seeing he had nothing better to do or go.

"Hello" said the dark looking man.

"I am Drake Lonerunner" Drake then looked at the young woman, picked up her hand and kissed it "And whats yoour name?"

Kai Amamiya
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:27:22 PM
Kai studdered as she felt her face growing a reddish color as he dropped her hand, "K-Kai..."

She quickly looked into the fire, forgetting what Ken and her were talking about, but then it came back to her.

"Ken," she started, but was unsure of how to put her feelings. "You don't understand....it's different for me, yet I don't know why," she said sadly with a sigh.

Ken Finley
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:39:42 PM
Ken laughs to himself stupide human mateing rituals, ohhhh well. Ken taps the guys shoulder and looks down at him

"Hello. How are you my soon to be drunk freind." :)

Ken wished his jedi senes were stronger

"So i forgot to ask so i'll ask now ether of you a Jedi?"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:40:44 PM
Drake sat next to Kai

"I dont want to be rude but whats so different, whats wrong, maybe i can help you"

Drake looked deeply into her eyes sencing her feeling and tring to understand whats she is feeling

Kai Amamiya
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:00:22 PM
"I'm not a jedi," she replied simply.

I'm not even effected by the force, she thought quickly.

"I can't remember my past....Something's wrong and I want to figure it out. I'm so confused," she said openly.

Captain Tyle
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:16:37 AM
"Say why dont you tell Ken here your story I'll see if i can help ya i mean you"

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!

Tyle blinked. The lighting in the bar had suddenly seemed a lot dimmer. A lot less people. And that humming...

"It's nothing of importance," she said softly. "I just, I can't remember my past..."

I don't know anything! Tyle. Sergeant, First Class. Serial number four-three-alpha-zero-zero-six-two-bravo.

Tyle continued to stare distantly, at nobody, and yet...somebody...as if no one in the bar existed, save where they shouldn't be.

"So i forgot to ask so i'll ask now ether of you a Jedi?"

WHERE ARE THE MISSING JEDI? WE KNOW THEY'RE HERE!

The humming was louder. In his mind's eye...shadows coalesced into a silhouetted figure, as the residual light seemed to flicker away. Behind him...a floating sphere.

...A needle...

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!

A sheen of cold sweat grew on Captain Tyle's face. He sat, unmoving...reliving old ghosts.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:39:37 PM
Kai flung a look backwards to the first presense who had entered the bar and grill after her, and saw him for the first time.

She stared, intigued, at him, yet spoke to the others, "Is he alright...?"

Kai got up for some reason, maybe to check on the man, and walked over to him. She noticed he was sweating and looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Sir, you look flustered. Are you alright," she said to the figure who looked as though he might pass out.

Captain Tyle
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:16:35 PM
He stared straight ahead, and Kai's words rang distant and hollow, like echoes. He could feel the sting of the needle, relive the burn through his veins, and the muted screams too far away to identify, but close enough to burn into the soul. The smells returned, too. The ferric, rusty odor of dried blood, the citrus, mildewy smell of sweat, permeated everything around him. He could almost feel the piano wire chafing at his wrists and ankles...

...the heat of the cigarette, pressed against his bare chest.

Suddenly, reality returned to him in a rush. Tyle blinked, and took a couple of deep breaths, regarding Kai for the first time.

"...Yeah. I'm alright."

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:24:53 PM
Kai doubted this, yet said nothing more to prolong an arguement.

She had stopped crying awhile ago though dried tears were still visible, like thin lines of paste.

"I was just wondering. You looked..Well, it's good you are fine, now," she said, and started to walk back to the others.

Captain Tyle
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:39:26 PM
Tyle turned away, suddenly concious of making a scene. He found his gin again, and made all efforts at returning to anonymity. As he reached for his glass, his hand shook, almost imperceptibly, before being still again.

He closed his eyes, taking the shot, and exhaled deeply.

There are tragedies in this universe. There are babies that die before they even have a chance to live. There are lovers parted before their first kiss. There are mothers' sons who never return from war. Some are killed, and slowly, their loved ones learn to let go. Some come home, but the war never ends for them. In the night, they can still hear the guns, and the voices of those left behind.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:15:58 PM
(OOC) I'm terribly sorry, someone stole my now-powerless-dagger and shot me directly in the chest in a matter of chaos. My char. is dying at the moment at least, and I don't know if I will be coming back. No offense to the nice people like you guys, but I post in a lot of rp sites and I hate it here. Though I wanted to continue rping here, if no one cares to help my char. she will die. So I'm gonna have to leave this thread.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:41:51 PM
OOC: No offense, but this is a Star Wars RP board, and teleporting daggers aren't part of the scenery.