PDA

View Full Version : pure evil(open challenge to any lord or master or knight vampire)

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:57:02 AM
The young vampire walked into the Grand parlor and noticed that the room was filled with the darkside. The one thing that Ambrose thrived on. Lived for. The race that the fledgling was now, a vampire, was born from the darkside. Pure evil. And that is the one thing that strikes fear into the hearts of mere mortals. The fact that we kill, feed, and live off of the living. To vampires, a kill is just a way of life.

Ambrose stood erect in the center of the room, concentrating on one thing. The dark side. The thing that pulsated througout his body. The thing that he almost lived on.

He reached out with the dark side of the force and summoned a person more addept than he was. Ambrose wanted to test himself. Wanted to know how far he could go. He waited, standing in the middle of the room, waiting for someone to walk through the doors.

Valirion Thorn
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:39:06 PM
:: I stood up from the glass table I sat at.::

I summoned you here fledgling, don't bother summoning anyone else.

:: I picked up my glass and took another drink. Straightening out my blood red silk clothing before tossing the glass to the side.::

What do you need a lesson in fledgling? How to scream? How to bleed your immortal heart out? How to burn in the fires of damnable hell and enjoy it?

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:14:22 PM
The Sith Warrior watched as he threw his glass to the side. Upon hearing his words, Ambrose started to laugh to himself, thinking that he would never be able to beat this man while he was a higher rank, but the young vampire would not be beaten so easily.

And do you think that you are the one to decide the outcome of this fight. I think not.

Valirion Thorn
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:02:45 AM
:: I laughed as I examined the glass on the floor.::

Fledgling... I could've beat you when I was a human mortal. Rank has nothing to do here. But I will show you.

:: I looked up and all the tables around me slowly moved away. My armor stirred underneath my skin and my sword made a small noise. I hadn't met this one but he would learn of me soon enough. I would enjoy the feeling when I knew he searched me with the force and he would find three entities within one. I rolled my shoulders and licked my lips before slowly closing my eyes and speaking with a whisper only another vampyre could hear.::

Blood tastes so sweet, Messy and gore, never neat,
Come fledgling, awaken my sword and hear my armor's moan...

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:40:04 PM
The vampire warrior laughed at the knights proposal. He had heard better lines by others. But, now it was time to prove that the newly turned vampire would not be an easy challenge. As he walked forward, Ambrose summoned the force to his will and lifted the vampire into the air. As he was thrown through the air, Valorian Thorn slammed hard against the rock solid concrete that was the walls of the Grand Parlor. His sword fell helplessly to the ground with a clatter.

As his body slid down lifelessly from the dent that his body had just made, the young warrior summoned his opponents sword and with little ease, broke it in half. Letting the two halves fall in pieces to the ground.

I dont think that you can use your "sword" now, can you.

Valirion Thorn
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:03:04 PM
:: I laid there and laughed. This poor fledgling, if he only knew. I let my sword stay where it was as I got up.::

I am glad you found that first. Thats all I needed you to find, I mean, you're just too much for me. Obviously you don't know me and have never bothered to listen to the words the shrine walls whisper. They whisper my name and Thorn is heard across the bloody sands of the Crimson pit. I don't use my sword fledgling, my sword uses me.

:: The sword at the feet of my opponent suddenly formed together like liquid and a sharp scream was let out from the hilt as he large eye upon it beheld its next victim. The full weapon flew towards me and gracefully landed within my grasp. I closed my grip upon it and smiled. The skin in my face slowly shifted as if there were bumps underneath it.::

And my armor is something you would never comprehend unless you learned of it first hand. I mean, how strong do you think you really are? My sword begs to snap you like i just let you do unto it. The surprise of it all will come swiftly unto the arrogant and my divine judgment will be a lesson unto you.

:: The armor burst from my skin in a sudden explosion. The demonic face burst from my on and placed itself overme like a helmet. The breastplate destroyed the blood red clothes I had worn before as it came around and formed to my legs and bdy. The white hand holding my sword suddenly changed shape toa clawed gauntlet and the sword squirmed with joy as I returned to my more familiar form. Idle spikes slowly formed from my body and floated like hydras from my shoulders and body.::

I am Thorn, and you know nothing of the true power that may be bestowed upon a vampire. Now learn.

:: This vampyre needed to be taught a lesson in respect. The fledgling was suddenly knocked out from beneath his feet as two fiery force blasts hit him in the back of his leg. He was pulled towards me and I effortlesly jumped into the air and over the sliding body of the fledgling. I landed right next to him and went to one knee, my armored face right next to his ear. My voice didn't come from the mouth on the armor face but seemed to come from everywhere at once.::

Tell me your name so that I might whisper it to the Shrine and that your name will be honored for your courage and disgraced for our ignorance.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:24:07 PM
OOC: hey...i dont think that valorian thorn can make that many moves at once. Ambrose would have had time to react way before all of that was done.