PDA

View Full Version : Down The Ride 'Till The Very End [Open]

Max
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:51:24 PM
Sitting in her silver hover car-like transport, Max had one arm resting on the back of her chair, the other hand holding lazily onto the wheel. She has been traveling around the city for a few hours now but didn't find anything interesting to do. A red light. She stopped and put her hand up to her cheek, her elbow leaning on the wheel. Man, this place was boring. She was also hungry but didn't steal any money since a few days back. Stealing ... She stole everything she owned. Even the hover car. Green light. She started up the engine again with a sigh. She then put on a pair of black shades that were found on the back seat of the car and turned on the radio. She finally found a station she liked through all of the alien operas and lovey-dovey songs, then sang along as she turned up the volume.

I spotted you dancing,
you made all the girls stare.
Those lips and your brown eyes,
Ooo, and the sexy hair.
I should shake my thing,
I make the girl want you.
Tell your boys you'll be back,
I wanna see what you can do.

She bobbed head to the rhythm, continuing to hum at the song. But then another hover-car stopped in front of her. She arched an eyebrow and honked on the wheel.

"What the ... Hey !" She yelled, though she was aware that the person couldn't hear her.

Cmdr. Castles
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:10:19 PM
Another busy day in the streets of Coruscant.He had to come here. His ship was shut down for the moment with a power reactor damaged. No matter. He would have to find something to do.

Then just walking down a path an idea downed on him. "I think I might 'borrow' a hover car." Flashing his unusual purple colored hair, he grabbed the driver of a passing hover car.

That caused the car to stop. In the hover car behind him, he heard a startled cry of "What the....Hey!" as he stepped into the car. Nice. He thought to himself. I thiink it may be time to see what these things can do.

Rath Ancabra
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:13:19 AM
The purple-haired man stepped into the vehicle, only to find a blaster aimed at directly at his head. The barrel of the weapon was pressed against the side of his skull and its owner had a wretched expression twisted across his face.

Rath's finger tightened around the trigger. "Three seconds. That's what you've got before I shoot your frelling brains out."

Cmdr. Castles
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:53:57 PM
"God," He murmered "People arn't very nice here."
He paused for a moment and got out of the vehicle. The oen who did that would have a lot of pain coming to him.

He walked down the street as if to walk away. But anyone could see he didn't want to. Lazily he exclaimed "Foolish people, have no idea who they were dealing with."

Pain would come now.
"See you later!" he shouted and then paused. "Actually you won't!." He pulled a force power to bearing. The power of force destruction flew towards the car at an alarming speed. Activating his Force Speed He moved so fast the everything to him was slow. Real slow.

The vehicle exploded and flew off to the side of the road. Using his speed he got into the car behind the girl that had said "What the....Hey!" He quickly killed the people inside. It seemed to take a millenia for them to die.

The person in the car in front of him was his target. His force speed de-activated so that everything was normal speed. Next time someone might learn not to be in the firing line of Tulias.