PDA

View Full Version : Prey(Fiend)

Ansatsu
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:05:09 AM
Ansatsu was running through the trees. He had been chasing this man since daylight. He contiued to follow him over and over. There would be times he would lose him, but he always caught back up. He followed the man to the center of an empty forest. He watched waiting for him to do something. Ansatsu's breath was silent. He activated his cloaking device. Simple death he thought. One poison dart and he goes down. The man still continued to stand there. Wow Ansatsu was good at this. He lifted his arm, and took careful aim. He waited and then tensed his arm up. The poison dart shot out with lightning fast speed. It landed right in it's targets neck. Ansatsu waited to see if the man would be affected. Silently waiting among the trees.

Fiend
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:57:14 PM
:: Ansatsu blinked and then the man was gone. I was right in front of him. Staring up at him from the trees. Ansatsu was cloacked but his jedi powers were like the forsaken sun to me! He had no chance of hiding near me. With a quick push and pull, Ansatsu was reversed out of the tree and then shoved in front of me. The ninja landed in the ground right in front of me on his knees. I slung my leg back and then threw it forwards and punted the ninja's headband off. the nija himself flew into the tree and the tree broke in half with the force blast.::

Fight me, lets see what other toys you have?

:: The poison dart flew from my hand and landed right next to Ansatsu's head.::

Ansatsu
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:10:49 PM
Ansatsu stood back up, "Sure thing you sadistic monster!" Ansatsu activated his sabers in his wrists. He began to charge energy in his body while still moving. He came forward and smacked Fiend in the jaw with his heel. He jumped back quickly, his swords at the ready. He was sweating...why? He came running at Fiend, his sabers ready to strike. "Die you monster!"

Fiend
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:53:12 PM
:: Ansatsu suddenly stopped as he ran into an invisble wall. I laughed as he harmlessly bounced onto the ground and then flipped back to standing position.::

Monster? Trust me, by the time I am done, you will be the monster.

:: I drew out my gift to this being, the Shuriken saber. I had been watching this one for some time and I decided he would be part of my army. Giving him the false leads hadn't been hard and leading him into this trap had been fairly easy also. I was taking out the jedi one by one.
I activated the four sabers and spun the easily usable toy on my hand. The sabers shrunk away as they neared my body, as was the program. It was a real piece of art and this padawan's toys were nothing... yet. The blow to my head had been painful though, the heel had cut me above my brow and my glowing red eyes were now clouded over with blood. But I didn't need eyes to see how to defeat this man. I stepped forward and with three concise movements and a flash of force speed, I attacked, four red sabers coming in at different points.::

Ansatsu
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:07:22 PM
Ansatsu raised his sabers blocking three of the hits and receiving the fourth. It came across his arm throwing him back. His energy was building. He raised his arms and launched three darts and five throwing stars. While the weapons were flying he came charging at him and threw his sabers at the mans body. He knocked him back and watched as some of the stars hit his body, and one of the darts landed in the mans arm. "Ready to die <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>!" Ansatsu smiled, "I have a trick up my sleeve for you." I smiled and began releasing my energy. A small purple circle formed beneath me, and my spirit seperated from my body. The release was wondeful, as it had always been. My spirit set forth ready to attack. I was covered by a small purple dome, and hidden. My spirit smiled and came flying toward the demon with it's foot extended.

Fiend
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:21:18 PM
:: The man's spirit was thrown backwards suddenly. The spirit looked up to see a looming shadow that grew and split out of my back. It was me, but if this guy wanted to play like that, he'd get what he wanted. The looming black shadow took forth a great claw and backhanded the ninja's "spirit" back into his body.
I snarled asI picked the projectiles out of my body one by one as the stupid padawan slowly got up from his trick.::

You play with forces that you have no chance with. I would suggest folding and dropping your ante freind...

:: Ansatsu blinked and when he opened his eyes, the bleeding face of Fiend was before him, leering down on him. Ansatsu had somehow gone to his knees, though he didn't remember doing so, but now that he looked down, he noticed my hand at his chest, and the Shuriken Saber jammed through his abdomen, the other blades cut off but only one that I could see protruding from Ansatsu's back. I withdrew the saber and stood back as Ansatsu fell to the ground.::

How sad...

:: I knelt down and held his head with the other hand.::

I suggest you make some promises very quickly, or I might enjoy watching you bleed dry.

:: I laughed because at the rate I was going, I could bleed dry before him. But I would pay attention to that next. I began to put words into the young padawan's head and shift his ideas around as I gave him enough strength to speak. I had cut off his sense of pain for the moment so the gaping hole in his chest didn't matter... sort of. I could fix it.::

Ansatsu
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:27:55 PM
I gasped for air...and then there was no pain. Was I dead. I waited to see what would happen. I wasn't dead just bleeding alot. I had no choice. I had to swear loyalty or die. What was I going to do? I waited and thought to myself. I apologized to all in my head. I am sorry Kwiet, Maia, Lance, and especially you Wei. Please live free, because I will live shackled. My spirit returned to my body, and I looked up at Fiend, "I swear that if you will spare me, I will serve you for as long as need be." I felt my mind become confused and distraught. I was slipping into his control. "I promise this on the blood that spills from my body." I looked up at him, no pain showing, only this hatred that now burned in my body. I waited for him to answer.

Fiend
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:37:56 PM
:: I reached into my coat and pulled out a writhing metallic orb. I placed it in the hole and within moments the thing began to spread within the ninja's body. The thing fused itself with the ninja and began to spread Fiend cell's throughout his entire insides. His cybernetic arms seemed to pulse with life now as my Fiend Transmitter slowly turned this ninja into my Jigoku ninja. He would be the first and he would lead the rest.::

Now get up and make yourself useful.

:: I tossed a bag of things to him, these involving datacards and a few other things he would need to find me later.::

Come when I summon you. I can turn your world upside down and inside out if you tarry.

:: I stood up and turned my back on him. Blood ran down to the ground and hissed as it dropped.::

My clone conspiracy is complete. Ansatsu, you will help me bring down Dios Kane and his wife and shatter anything good they ever beheld. And with the fall of one part of the jedi, the rest shall fall also. They build on each other... And they fall on each other.

:: I turned and walked into the shadows. Disappearing before Ansatsu could say or ask anything. The Fiend cells would guide him, I'd seen them in work. But asI left, my control over his nerves dropped and all the saved pain was unleashed on the ninja. I heard a scream and smiled as I left with the night, I needed to rejuvenate..::

Ansatsu
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:43:02 PM
I screamed but then composed myself again. I smiled and looked around. Everything seemed so much diffrent. I saw on the ground a bag of gifts my new master had left me. Inside was the saber he had used in battle. I clipped it to my belt and took the other things as well. It was time to start my mission. I looked to the horizon and smiled. Dios Kane and Maia Kane. It was time for them to die. I thought I would start by getting to their hearts. I lept into the sunset and dissapeared without a trace.

Ansatsu
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:51:38 PM
I smiled looking atop the trees. I looked and could see the GJO. I jumped and silently landed on the roof. No one was there. It was time to die.