PDA

View Full Version : A Senior Thanksgiving Story

Xandra Etanial
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:54:54 PM
(Don't ever ask a bunch of bored seniors to write a story on Thanksgiving, or you may end up with the following.)

Turkeys have grown intelligent recently and are planning a mas exodus from the country to Mexico. They are learning Spanish before they go. However, the head turkey has suddenly fallen ill with the flu. so the rest of his army doesn't know what to do.

We are brutal people and want turkey meat! Our plan is to bring the turkeys' intelligence down and make them believe they are actualy people. They will learn to serve us as slaves and no longer be eaten. They like this idea. They think they are working for their freedom, but really we want them stromg for when we eat them. We will feed their minds with propganda just like every other government. But little do they know, the turkeys fearless leader is a Democrat and beat George Bush in the elections. A turkey is now the president of the United States

I like turkey. Actually, I don't. It tastes bad. Beats honey and stuffed radishes. Merry Thanksgiving and keep on hunting and eating game. What?? Is this story going to end?

It's a man's holiday: food and football, it's quality. I go, eat pie, and come home. this one time at Thanksgiving, the table broke and all the food fell on me. It was messy. The cooked turkey landed on my head and my sister slipped on the mashed potatoes. Our whole family was distraught over the loss of Thanksgiving and so we called up our good friend, Karl Malone, on our phone and we went to his house for the night.

And they all rode off into the sun, except for Aunt Edna who choked on a bone and had to lie down for a while!

What you have just read was the Senior Thanksgiving Story that a couple of Seniors at my school wrote and was published in the school paper.

Hart
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:46:47 PM
I think if we made them do physical labor, they would become too toned and muscular, and then they wouldn't be that good to eat anymore. Plus, turkeys look scary when they're alive.