PDA

View Full Version : Steal Battalion (first impressions)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:21:38 AM
Ok, BIG 40 Buttons Controller... Ok, this is a awesome game. Yet, they could of worked on a few things:

1.) The Display in the cockpit: I swear, this is the future, but the screen you are forced to use still has lines in it. And some screens are black and white. Also, they use to much for the cockpit itself, to many nobs, and things to confuse you. It also all flashes.

2.) The land texture: You are a 10 Story Tall Vertical Tank, I would think they would focus a bit more on enemy vehicals then trees and grass which hardly come up to your knees (Trees) or toes(Grass)

3.) The Controller: Should of made it customable. Given a little more options. Still, the Ejection Button is COOL!!! "AHHHHH EJECT EJECT!!!" **We all reach for the button, and get in each others way, seeing how we have to first flip up the plastic covering** "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
(Note: If you don't eject, and you die, you loose all saved Data)

4.)You should be able to fire both Primary Guns at the same time, instead of waiting 8 seconds for it to switch. I mean, with 2 400 dmg howitzer launcher things, you would hope to be able to fire both in rapid sequence. But no, the thing takes 10 seconds to reload, and it takes 8 seconds to switch, and then another 3 seconds to reaquire target. If you could fire both at the same time, with duel grenade launchers, (which also need to be switched between firing) You could take down enemy VT's easy.

5.) Did I mention Black and White???? BLACK AND WHITE SCREENS ON A FREAKING WALKING TANK??? WITH RAIL GUNS!!! What idiot thought that up?