PDA

View Full Version : ooc: Planets for A Call to Order

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:29:49 PM
Possible planets to choose from. For the record, I don't know what planets are controlled by the Imperial factions, but I've tried not to include any. If I have, sorry! Taylor would know better than I do.

That said, here is the list:

Core Worlds
(taken from the Essentials Guide to Planets and Moons)

This ancient region bordering the Deep Core (planets: Byss and Khomm) contains the most prestigious and densely populated planets in the galaxy....most of the Core worlds are universally revered. The Old Republic was born in the Core Worlds, and spread out from there to settle in other distant star systems.

Of note: Coruscant is again the seat of the New Republic in Swfans. I am not sure of the rest of the core worlds, but I'm assuming they went with Coruscant.

- Abregado-rae: generally seedy, not much use to us

- Alderaan - is now an asteroid belt, and has no senators. Useless!

- Chandrila - LD's target. need I say more? ;)

- Coruscant -

The Hub. The Capital. The Scintilliant Planet. The Fountainhead of Humanity. Coordinates Zero-Zero-Zero. Since the dawn of interstellar history a single world has been the undisputed center of power, authority, and culture. Beneath a cloud of space traffic and orbital mirrors, the glistening planet resembled a grooved metal ball. After tens of thousands of years of industrial development and high-tech habitation, every last scrap of surface has been covered by a sprawling city-scape several kilometers deep......

The essence of Coruscant is Imperial City. Built on an eons-old battlefield between the encient Taungs and the Battalions of Zhell, the metropolis is the shining glory on a planet filled with wonders. The Galactic Museum and Monument Plaza are marvelous attractions in their own right, but the city is dominated by a single spectacular structure -- the Imperial Palace. A glittering grey-green pyramid just north of the Manarai Mountains [also covered by City, I assume], the ...Palace houses governmental offices, Palpatine's throne room [probably not there anymore!], and the breathtaking Grand Corridor with its double lines of greenish-purple ch'hala trees. Some distance away lies the artificial Western Sea and the walled off Alien District.

System: Coruscant System
Terrain: Planet-wide city
Species: Humans
Language: Basic
Points of Interest: Imperial Palace, Monument Plaza

- Kuat -

Kuat is famous for its shipyards, very much a part of the NR. The endless stardocks encicle the system like a metallic corona, dwarfing the small green planet that lies near the peaceful center. Billions of beings are employed in the space surrounding Kuat, but almost none of them set foot on the terraformed world itself, with its manicured gardens and docile animals. Instead, three colossal space stations, one for passengers, one for commercial freight, and one for the Imperial [NR?] millitary) handle all arrivals and departures and keep out any unwanted visitors.

When a Kuat house patriarch desires an heir, he purchases a telbun - a young male of the middle classes who has been raised frombirth as a breeder.....blahblahblah...if you want to know more, ask me I can look it up. Don't feel like typing it all out, Its fascinating though. :D

System: Kuat System
Terrain: Woods, gardens
Points of Interest: Kuat Drive Yards

- Ralltiir -

A high tech world, sharing the Ringali Shell with planets Chandrila and Essles, and lies along the busy Perlemian Trade Route. It is a center of banking, and was horribly treated under the Empire during the time of Palpatine by Lord Tion, who disbanded and arressted the Ralltiir High Council. I would imagine that it is back in place now.

System: Ralltirr System
Terrain: Mountains, wetlands
Points of Interest: Grallia Spaceport

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:58:33 PM
I had added "team leaders" beside the planets they have claimed or have been given. If you want to RP one as well, pick a planet and research it, or let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

NR PLANETS:

Anobis
Anoth
Arcan IV (NRSF)
Bonadan
Bothawui Hob
Bilbringi
Chandrila LD
Chiss
Chorax
Clak'dor VII
Coruscant Jeseth
Dagobah (GJO)
Fornax
Gall
Gand
Helska
Ison
Osarian
Ota
Kile II
Kuat Dale
Mon Calamari
Pakrik Major
Pil Diller
Reecee
Roon
Rudrig
Sernpidal
Taloraan
Vortex Mili
Yag'dhul
Yavin system (GJO)
Yavin (GJO)
Yavin 4 (GJO)
Yavin 8 (GJO)
Yavin 13 (GJO)

- Bothawui -

Espionage! The very word brings one planet instantly to mind. Star travelers will find no greater hotbed of infiltrators, undercover spooks, and double agents than Bothawui, home to aliens who have turned spying into an artform. ...The Bothans have learned how to defeat an enemy from within.

Bothan statesmen rarely fall to assassins' blades, but they often suddenly step down when their allies suddenly desert them or when an ugly scandal is deliberately brought to light. this ruthless pursuit of power and influence, known as the 'Bothan Way,' causes many non-Bothans to view the species as untrustworthy opportunists waiting to pounce on the slightest misstep.

Drev'starn is a mountain ringed valley city where intelligence agents for the Empire, the NR, Black Sun, Hutt Space, and countless other confederacies mingle freely among the sparkling glitterstone buildings. Bothawui is a clean, cosmopolitan trading hub and is the closest thing to 'neutral space' allowed within the Empires borders.

System: Both System
Terrain: Mountains, valleys
Species: Bothans
Language: Bothan
Points of Interest: Drev'starn

- Vortex -

The Cathedral of the Winds serves as the centerpiece of Vor civilization. The hollow-boned aliens, soaring aloft on leathery wings, erected the crystalline structurre according to a bizarrely beautiful organic blueprint. When Vortex's gale-force winds whistled through the glassy spires, the entire edifice acted as a giant pipe organ, resonating with an ethereal alien melody. The Vors, covering portals and vents with their own bodies, directed nature's music according to the songs in their own minds. Since no recorning of the annual event is ever permitted, the Concert of the Winds' beauty was matched only by its uniqueness.

Doesn't look to be very densely populated, the majority of beings living in what appear to be round bumps on the ground. Vor [i]hummocks look to be arranged in huge crop circle type geometric patterns. The Vors are an inscrutable, emotionless species. The grassy plains consist of a razor grass, very sharp on the edges. Soft skinned humans beware!

System: Ten Tempests system
Terrain: grassy plains
Species: Vors
Language: Vortexlex
Points of Interest: Cathedral of the Winds

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:02:26 AM
Feel free to pick another planet from the NR list.

I'm going to search for Ralltiir to see if anyone else holds it...if not, assume NR has them at least under their thumb. Its right next door to some others, doesn't make sense for it not to be a part of the NR. OR...if it isn't, we could take it over and make it join the NR....muahaha...

Shawn
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:11:46 AM
Hmm... Nupraptor is lacking subtlety at this point, and would want nothing to do with games of deceit. However... I think I may have someone that would be perfect for this. >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:16:55 AM
Well the point is for that "someone" to be a member of TBH....:rolleyes

:)

Shawn
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:34:19 AM
Or someone who's a pawn of TBH. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:44:23 AM
Well out with it! Who?!!?

Shawn
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:54:09 AM
Virgil: the perfect politician. :)

Morgan Evanar
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:48:48 PM
Ohmg. Virgil.... kekekekkeke I have an idea.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:54:58 PM
Question: Is the Chief of State necessarily the senator from Coruscant? I think NOT...but am I right??

We cannot kill the Chief of State, because we couldn't be sure who would be elected the next one. Its too risky.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:51:05 PM
Is the Chief of State necessarily the senator from Coruscant? I think NOT...but am I right??

No. The Chief of State is absolutely any senator who has been elected by the Senate. Their planetary ties are irrelevant, AFAIK.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:12:03 PM
That was what I thought as well.

One more thing: The person you bring around to the Hand's way of thinking should be registered and played by you, or one of the partners in the Hand that you take with you. I'm suggesting a maximum of three people per planet, preferably a master and an apprentice. I will be taking three, LD, and two apprentices, if I can get them to show up.

Shaed, if he becomes involved, will never be seen by anyone. So only two will there be, LD and the other.

Anyway, the RPed senator to be will be put into active play only when Helenias decides to do her Senate RPing. When a Senate RP pops up, we'll have these characters, established as new Senators, but seasoned politicians, to go in and throw monkey bars into the works.

Oh, and who IS the Chief of State then?

Shawn
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:17:46 PM
One more thing: The person you bring around to the Hand's way of thinking should be registered and played by youVirgil is my character. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:26:58 PM
I meant the soon to be Senator. :headbash :p

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:21:17 AM
I don't care >D

Give me a planet, peeps to do this with and a target ....

:: cracks knuckles ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:19:38 PM
Kuat sound good to you? I think it'd be the most fun, as the NR has its shipyards right there. Its like planting a time bomb in the middle of their playground. :) While they're watching, of course.

Of note: The titles of the RPs should sound innocent! We don't want to draw too much attention to them. I think the tag "A Call to Order" or something similar, should be in each title, just to show they're all connected. You could conduct the first RP, the initial contact with our soon to be Senators, in the ST forum. Second RP must be in the RP ing forum, however.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:03:36 AM
Alright. I'll take Coruscant, due to the fact that Jeseth already has extensive political experience with it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:55:11 PM
I have Chandrila, RP title "A Call to Order: Ambition"

I'll get started on it as soon as I get an apprentice or at least a partner to go with me.

Taylor Millard
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:19:29 PM
Actually LD, Yag'Dhul's non-aligned in SWFans.

Jes you mind if I accompany you on Coruscant?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:56:27 PM
Yag'Dhul's name was given to me by Jeseth who got it from GJO's main page, I assume. So you may be wrong.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 29th, 2002, 08:00:34 PM
Kaut is good... I don't mind running around the station. I can do my I am Navaria trick since it worked so well in that TBH vs GJO thread. no Jedi came to try and stop me :|

:D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:18:28 PM
I think these are going to be really good RPs..mainly because you have so much free rein to do it however you wish. As long as the main part occurs, HOW you do it doesn't really matter. :) I've heard a few very interesting plots so far. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:09:12 PM
I put a lot of work into this idea for getting TBH off its duff, so when y'all can, a little participation goes a long way. TSO is almost more active as a group than we are. :mneh

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:48:47 PM
I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to help me :( I don't want to play by myself :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 2nd, 2002, 02:05:46 AM
I bet Zasz would help. ;) If you have an apprentice you want to take, they don't have to be a part of TBH if you wish. You *are* their master, after all.

I'm taking Silus Xilarian with LD, and hopefully either Ebon DIr, if he promises to keep on top of posting, or SHaed, if I can find him and HE promises to keep on top of posting.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:32:20 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... :: has idea ::

^_^

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:15:42 PM
question - when is we starting this?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2002, 01:44:31 AM
Jeseth already started his first RP. So, whenever you like. I haven't finalized my own ideas for the Chandrila RP. I'll try to start it before I completely move, at least. I'll probably be without internet for a week, except for at work. So I'll be around, but not at night.

The second RPs will occur in the future, after these 'groundwork' RPs are done, or at least the majority are done.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:52:24 AM
Okay, so talk to potential Senator in St forum whenever I am ready and go whack the real one later in Rp...

gotcha ^_^

Zasz Grimm
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:23:28 PM
I was scrolling and saw my name! I haven't read this, but when I get home, I certainly will!

And what Idea is that Dalers!?!?!

:huh

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:25:40 PM
you want to do this with me? I wasn't sure lol

Zasz Grimm
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:36:21 PM
Sure, that is if Hob isn't in on this and wants me with him. You can always take Kineas.

=D

And say, why are you never on IM anymore?

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:11:49 PM
I am on IM when I want to be :)

Kineas can come along. Perhaps that might be better. it can be an Apprentice excersion since I am taking another one that isn't of the Black Hand as LD suggested

Pierce Tondry
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:29:43 PM
Zasz: If you want to come with me and Jib-Jib, that's cool. I may invite T'air'un in on it so he can be part of something.

In fact, I think I'm getting an idea... is there a planet in the galaxy other than Coruscant that's particularly political? Because I'm thinking...

Wait. Has anyone claimed Bothawui? That would be perfect...

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:31:06 PM
doesn't look like Hobby :D

Zasz Grimm
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:14:57 PM
Sounds Bueno. I can either come with Hob, or with Dale. Or something else.

And yay for Kineas!

^_^

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:25:30 PM
well if kineas is coming with Dale then Zasz should go with Hob

Zasz Grimm
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:51:37 PM
Your call. Either one can go with anybody. I'm not picky.

But would like for Kineas to go with Dale so he can flirt.

I mean learn.

:D

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:19:58 AM
Kineas it is then. Remember tho, we are going to pursue not kill yet.

SO BEHAVE :mad

^_^

Zasz Grimm
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:31:42 PM
He always behaves.

It's just his mind that thinks dirty thoughts.

^_^

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:54:29 PM
Check your PM btw ... then perhaps we can get this thing started :)

Zasz Grimm
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:02:54 PM
Yeah, I saw it, but am signing off for a bit. I will talk at you later.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:21:00 PM
Talk at me? NOOOOO :( Zasz hates me :cry

Zasz Grimm
Dec 7th, 2002, 04:54:44 PM
Pfft.

You know different.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:51:28 PM
anyone I can help or ... ?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:47:20 PM
Vegs, you wanna come with me to Chandrila? I'm taking Silus with, but you're more than welcome as well. I'll probably let Silus play with some toys while you and I do the big kid stuff. ;)

Pray I get an internet connection soon! I'll get my first post all written up and ready to go for when I'm back. Yay!

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 14th, 2002, 05:42:43 AM
:) sounds good