PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions Regarding Fleets

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:04:45 PM
I wasn't around when the whole thing happened, so I just wanted to know out of curiousity, what happened regarding fleets and planetary holdings that prompted the removal of them from role-playing. Maybe removal is a strong word, because they aren't forbidden, but there's no more emphasis on actually trying to keep track of anything anymore.

I was looking for some sort of old discussion thread and didn't find one. Is there a link?

Captain Tyle
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:10:26 PM
go to the omega outpost conglomerate...its all in there.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:27:22 PM
Okay, I see now. Well, I just noticed something though... With fleet threads split off into the Omega Outpost Conglomorate, there's very little visual activity anymore. The forum made sense when it had one sub-forum inside for each group's accounting. If accounting is no longer needed, then what really is the point of the forum staying around?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:38:23 PM
Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak
Okay, I see now. Well, I just noticed something though... With fleet threads split off into the Omega Outpost Conglomorate, there's very little visual activity anymore. The forum made sense when it had one sub-forum inside for each group's accounting. If accounting is no longer needed, then what really is the point of the forum staying around? Look at it like this:

If while you had been gone, we up and decided..."Hey Jeseth doesn't RP anymore, lets just delete all his posts." How would that make you feel?

A lot of people put a lot of effort into some of the threads in that forum. It isn't simply going to be tossed away. :)

ReaperFett
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:25:32 PM
Basically, as SWFans said, it's so we dont delete lots of posts.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:27:24 PM
Well couldn't they be merged with this forum, is what I was implying, not to just delete them. :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:31:00 PM
That makes them harder to find in cases like your question at the beginning of this thread. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:19:51 AM
Ah, alright then. Well, thanx for answering my questions. ^_^