PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent....

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:47:05 PM
am so lost. I like the jill and stars thing. Why is that so wrong. Do you want me to change her name to Julie Vagarbeld or somethin. I just want you guys to help me. I mean we used to have lukes and stuff. Ill do what iu can. I just really love resident evil. Its like the one thing i know moire than anyone about. I mean im not that smart and when i find something that i like it becomes part of me. Thats what i do this for. I love it. But now i just feel as though im not wanted. I mean no one roleplyas with my characters. So what should i do people?

Why are you treated liek a two headed step child?

Cuase your a fucking loser and your pathetic. You cant roleplay for shit and your really pissing me off.

And Wei? Go fuck yourself. Or just fuck off. I'm sick of dealign with bullshit you have laid down in the last couple of weeks, I so want to ban your ass - I fuckign hate using Admin powers and laying smackdowns, but so help me, you piss anyone else off, I'll smack your head so hard they wont even find it in another forum. Now fuck off and stop wasting my time.

--

End venting.

Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest... * inhale * okay calm again......

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:58:35 PM
And what I eventually wrote in reply was vastly different :D

Gurney Devries
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:12:34 PM
Wei isn't even on thin ice anymore - he's being help up by the water's surface tension alone.

This Ansatsu person doesn't bother me all that much: Short of doing something like this, which could present a problem for the whole board, he can just be ignored. Wei and Zeke are actually making attempts are being serious roleplayers (in a manner of speaking), but they both consistently do crap like this OOC.
Patience is a virtue, it is true. I don;t know how many people know about Wei or how they feel about him as a character. Most people take notice of me in OOC threads. LIke this one.
Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes

I think that just vindicates my above comment.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:00:56 AM
where was this o_O

Morgan Evanar
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:22:43 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25268

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:12:15 PM
-_-

le sigh

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:29:58 PM
Hmm... I'm thinking me and Anbira need to form up and just wander around with an army of Stay-Puft Marshmallow men. Then, instead of trying to bludgeon people with sometimes remarkably thick skulls, we just smother them. :)

AmazonBabe
Nov 28th, 2002, 10:28:20 PM
:lol

Ya know... the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man has been mentioned so much, I think we need to find a smiley just for Anbira and Akrabbim of a marshmallow man. :p

imported_Akrabbim
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:48:41 AM
I personally would greatly appreciate that. :)

Hey, could you get one with glowey blue eyes? I could use that...

AmazonBabe
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:31:06 PM
Demands... demands... :p