PDA

View Full Version : Attn council: News from the recruitment center.

Hunk
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:30:44 PM
He walked into the council room before realizing his mistake--he had forgotten to make an appointment. Therefore, he was forced to wait, to stand to the side while others brought their business before the council. Finally, he saw his opening and stepped from the shadows.

"Pardon me, but if I may address the council for a moment..."

He cleared his throat and did his best to straighten his clothes. Being in front of the council always made him nervous. It wasn't the people, it was this room.

"Members of the jedi council, there are two prospective students who I believe deserve a chance to enter the jedi order. One is a young woman by the name of Esuna, the other is an eager young man named Sameer. Both are pure of heart and strong in the force."

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:27:13 PM
"I have seen this young girl, Esuna, and I believe she has great potential. If it is the will of the rest of the council, I will take her as my padawan."

Liam Jinn
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:11:57 PM
"Go ahead Ryla, I don't see the need of asking the council for permission."

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:59:50 AM
"Liam is right, though the matter of Sameer has yet to be resolved."

OOC~ Or is it? :)

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:24:56 AM
"Thank you, Liam. I will go and inform her."

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:20:00 PM
Be wary, I sense the godmode side of the force in her. Steer her away from it...if at all possible.

Hunk
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:46:14 PM
"And the young man, Sameer? I have tried to test his responsiveness to the force, but I'm afraid I'm...inexperienced in the area."

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:06:19 PM
"Is he still in the recruitment center now? I could perhaps test him myself if you are having difficulties Hunk."

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:18:06 PM
"Thank you for your words of caution, Anbira. I will be mindful, and train her as best as I am able." With that I turned and left the room, heading toward the recruitment center.

Hunk
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:00:30 PM
He nodded at Navaria.

"He may be in the recruitment center, but I think you'd have a better chance of finding him at the Bar and Grill. I sent him there to unwind a little--little guy was getting a little worked up."

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:13:50 PM
She smiled

"Thank you for that advice. I will look for him there and inform you of what I find, Hunk."