PDA

View Full Version : Mightier than the Sword? (Open)

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:52:12 PM
With his foot back inside the familiar spartan facility, Loki heaved a sigh of relief. He had been away for several weeks with Sejah then shortly after returning home had been taken and held captive on Fascinataru for three months so naturally it was good to be back into his old routine once more.

"Now, where to begin?" He said to himself thoughtfully, he glanced over to the training sabers but with a shake of his head resisted the urge to dive into it and began with some stretching. Perhaps he wouldn't be alone for too long, he had improved considerably since his last spar and hopefully he would have the pleasure of an enjoyable and engaging training session.

Raymious
Nov 28th, 2002, 03:25:38 AM
Raymious walked into the jedi academy with one thought in mind. He walked around until he had saw someone already there. He looked at the man. The jedi padawan did not recognize him, because he had never seen him before. But also, The young padawan had just become a jedi a couple of months ago. So he would probably not know many people in the Greater Jedi Order.

He watched the man for some time now, and thought he might want to get in on what ever he was doing. Raymious walked up to him and looked at him curiously.

"What are you doing?"

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:48:07 PM
OOC: Sorry about the slow reply. I'll reply much quicker now. Had quite a weekend. And by the way, Loki isn't a man, he's an eleven year old boy. :)

IC:

"Looking for a friendly spar." He answered with a smile. He turned fully and walked over to the new arrival, Raymious was considerably taller than the boy who now stood before him and extended his hand in greeting.

"Good morning. I'm Loki Ahmrah, padawan of Anbira Hicchoru." His eyes narrowed a little and he added openly. "I have never seen you before. Are you a padawan too?"

Raymious
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:45:09 PM
Raymious extended his hand, and both man and boy shook hands. The young man smiled as he did so. He had never seen a boy as a jedi. But there was a first time for everything.

Yes I am a padawan. And my master is Jedi Knight Maia Tharrin. And if you are looking for a spar, well, I am here. So, lets get started.

With that, the young padawan learner ignited his lightsaber and waited for the boy to do the same.

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:31:00 PM
"Pleased to meet you, Raymious." The boy chirped before backing off and heading over to the rack containing a number of training sabers. "I don't yet have a lightsaber of my own yet so I still rely on these things."

Now stood in the centre of the room facing his fellow padawan he closed his eyes and exhaled heavily and finished with a relaxed sigh. His eyes opened and he activated the blue-bladed weapon. Holding it in both hands at chest height, he flexed his right knee forward and turned his left foot to the side in a ready stance.

"I'm a little rusty so if you wouldn't mind starting the spar and we'll take it from there."

Raymious
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:53:05 AM
Well...Ok, how about a little sword play.

Raymious walked forward and slashed down with his saber. But not hard. Just hard enough to be blocked by a kid. Raymious did not want to hurt the boy. And besides, he was a fellow jedi. Like himself. So the young jedi padawan decided that this would just be like a little practice. The young jedi then brought his saber around, hoping that he did not catch the young boy off guard and that he would pary.

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:21:24 PM
With suprising ease, Loki brought his weapon up to bring the attack from above to and end but when Raymious brought his lightsaber around to attack him from the side, Loki reacted accordingly. Releasing the grip from his left hand, he allowed his right hand to swing the weapon from his initial block and intercept Raymious's blade. The moment the blades crashed, Loki leaned into the taller padawan and brought his left elbow into his abdomen.

The unorthadox attack suprised even Loki, who from their unravelled himself from against his opponent, pushed their blades apart and in a spin came out to the side of his fellow padawan.

"That was a little something I learned on Nehantish." He commented as he lunged, single-handedly at Raymious, ready to penetrate his right hip with the training saber if his sparring partner wasn't fast enough.

Raymious
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:52:42 PM
As the sabers parried each other, Raymious backed away from the young boy.

That is interesting.

Raymious watched as the saber of his own lightsaber seace to extend outward, and there was only the hilt of the lightsaber. The young padawan learner droped to the ground and began to do a manuver with his right leg that would trip the Jedi he was faceing.