PDA

View Full Version : Brackish (open)

Torriana Marx
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:28:40 AM
Black-painted nails gently tapped the side of the tumbler, in harmony with some unknown tune playing in the Padawan's mind. A small smile played across her lips as she traced the tip of her finger over the rim of the drained glass. One elbow was propped up on the table, head resting in her palm. Torriana stared nonchalantly at the marbled surface, the same way she had been for most of the evening - nobody cared to stop and inquire why. And for once, it suited her just fine.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:44:12 AM
Wei was in another one of his bouts of extreme energy and was bleeding it out the best way he knew how: do random things until he can focus on something more permanent to do. Wei ran into the bar and grill and performed a Force-boosted leap, clearing several tables before landing on the table Torriana was sitting at. Several patrons clapped and cheered at Wei's acrobatics. Wei began rolling in place on the table, stirring laughter from the people, Then he stopped and looked at Torriana.

"Hi. I'm Wei. What you doing?"

Wei rolled off the table and into the seat opposite where she sat.

Torriana Marx
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:54:49 AM
Torri blinked and shook her head clear. Staring at the man with a somewhat stupefied expression plastered across her face, she canted her head, one eyebrow rising.

o_O "Erm.. hey. Torri, and nothing. Care to join me?" she said, sarcasm laced in her voice. :mneh She smiled, watching him sit across from her.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:24:33 PM
Kai Amamiya walked into the bar and grill, hoping to discover a new face. She left her weapon with the guards at the entrance, before walking further inside.

A droid confronted her and she ordered a wine. She looked around her, scanning the crowd.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:19:35 PM
Wei smiled. "You were being sarcastic, weren't you? I can never tell if someone is being sarcastic or not. If you want me to leave, then I'll just go talk to Kai."

Wei got up from the booth and walked over to where Kai was enjoying her drink. However, his mind was still focused on the previous events and Torri was soon following after Wei, due to telekinesis. Torri turned on her axes, and her hair rearraged itself, as Wei tried to sort out his confusion over what she had said.

Zeke
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:49:55 AM
Zeke spoke up.

"Wei, best not to think to hard on such things."

Torri stopped her errant movement as Wei came to focus on him.

"Sit and chill pal." To Torri, he said, "Go sit back down. Sorry."

He flashed a happy, apologetic smile.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:50:51 PM
Kai suddenly felt a need for the dagger, and she didn't know why. Sweat began to glisten and form on her neck, as her breathing grew heavy. Her lungs grasped for breath.

Take...the dagger...

Kai did not know the eerie voice she had just heard echoe through the room, yet no one else seemed to hear it.

Precious...dagger.....I need.........

Shut up! Kai demanded in her head, a sharp ringing growing, blocking her own conciousness.

GET THE DAGGER NOW!

Kai felt light-headed, as she got up, feeling like she was being drained of blood. She sprinted for the box containing weapons. Once getting there, she shoved the box to the ground and quickly grabbed the dagger.

"The hell do you think you're doin'!?" a guard yelled after her as Kai stumbled for the woman's bathroom. She made it inside, and passed out, falling and hitting her head off the wall, causing a fine deep red line of blood to trickle down the side of her head. The dagger skidded across the floor.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:44:50 PM
- erm, nevermind -

Torriana Marx
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:41:45 PM
|I First the man invited himself to sit with her - which in itself hadn't been anything offensive, and Torri's sarcasm was meant with no ill intent - and now he was somehow making her follow unwittingly in his footsteps. Up until Zeke showed up, at least... a small smile flashed across her lips, before vanishing just as quickly as he seemingly commanded her to 'go sit back down'. Her, take orders?! Crossing arms over her chest, she grunted, "Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I'd rather just stand here. Maybe I'd-"

Just then, one of the guards cried out irritably, and the figure of a woman hurriedly pushed past Torriana on the way to the washroom, causing the Padawan to stumbled forward onto Zeke. "What the hell was that??" :eek

Zeke
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:27:14 PM
Zeke caught her and seated her next to him.

"No clue. You ok?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 13th, 2002, 07:22:00 PM
Wei scratched his head after Kai's scene.

"I have nothing else to say."

Torriana Marx
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:28:36 AM
Still shaky, she quietly sat down next to Zeke. "Yeah, I'm fine, I guess.. yeah. Uhm... well, then. That was.. different..." she muttered, looking from Wei to Zeke and back again. "Now what?"

Zeke
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:53:51 PM
"Whatever you wanna do."

Torriana Marx
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:49:55 AM
"Whatever..?" A slow smile crept across her face. "Can we go set stuff on fire?" :D

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:15:53 AM
"Set stuff on fire? What kinda stuff?"

Zeke shut his eyes and tried to will away his first response.

You may not set the B&G on fire, you may not set my drink on fire, and most importantly, you may not set ME on fire.

"And how would you do it? There's nothing around here to start a fire with."

Torriana Marx
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:38:03 PM
"How about that box beside the guards, the one where that woman got her knife? It's bound to have some nifty little thingamajigs in there." :mischief

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:30:00 PM
"Do not set the box on fire. The guards will throw you out. Worse, that big...thing...Lochabre will demonstrate the wonders of fire lighting on you."

Torriana Marx
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:44:04 PM
:( "So I'll guess I'll just be bored then..." She sniffed, resting her head on Zeke's shoulder.

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:17:35 PM
Zeke held her to him.

"It's ok...we'll think of something."