PDA

View Full Version : Reunification....Achtung::::

Telan Desaria
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:22:57 PM
Reunification will be upon us soon, and we need to start planning for it.

It is obvious that Viscera will nto be returning to helm the Empire. And I am certainly not asking for the post.

But I would suggest that we start planning for it. We are going to have to get back together...like.....now!!! The galaxy is definitely ready for our return and fleeting, as long we keep it real in the rping. Where one SD means power and fleets that are unstoppable are six ISDs.

That is what we must do.

We have got to be the Empire again.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

PS-contact Jeseth Cloak for advice and qustions. I have a feeling when we plan to get this moving, he will be in a position of power.

Admiral Lebron
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:19:06 PM
The Imperial Remnant is contempt being stand alone.

Khendon Sevon
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:56:59 PM
Reinification without Viscera's word shall result in me simply destroying your faction with a swift movement of my ships.

Telan Desaria
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:33:58 AM
Khendon.

Allow me to be blunt.

VISCERA IS NOT COMIGN BACK!!!!!

If you have not noticed, we have been on our own for some time. Jeseth cloak/Zorin Hexes has the most xperience at being a figurehead than we do. He must take the role of political leader while we the admirals maintain command of the Fleet and Armed Services.

We will die if we remain independent. I am going to unify. I hope Millard, Sokolov, and others have more sense than you are acting.

Haven't you heard of divide and conquer? Sure, we may look good on the outside, but inside, imagine the IC discord from the lack of uniformity from one planmet to another. There must countless rebellions on our worlds trying to rebuild the Empire. Imagine if the precious US were to split in five. Wouldn't those in the horthwest want to be reunited with those in the southeast???

A matter of pride, and sense. We've all heard of wars to unify. Let us do so without one, and then go after the greatest target of all....The New Republic!!! Only this time, let us all do it, and let us do it well. Without meddling from above.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:53:37 PM
Considering Viscera still comes to the forums regularly... no, I'm not joining with you, and in fact, I will declare war upon anyone who joins with Telan in an attempt to reunify the Empire without Viscera's word.

If you want to unify, ask him first.

Telan Desaria
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:39:03 PM
Khendon, in my conversations with Visc, he said: that unification could take place, and begin to do so, when the galaxy was ready to rp again. And it looks like they are. Things are fun, and it is better to do so together than separate.

Khendon, ICly your fleet is inferior to mine in terms of numbers and surface manpower. A war between us would be long and drawn out. I admit, and will always be the first to do so, that your r and d skills, as well as tech level, are far superior to mine. But Please, stop

We all need this. I think you know that. We have been divied. Do not let anyone conquer us.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:40:09 AM
Who would conquer us? Fleet Rping @ swforums is still dead. We're the only few groups that still fleet RP. I haven't seen the NR in forever, TSE left and their fleets vanished, GJO doesn't want to fleet RP, etc., etc.

If we unite, it'll just be us RPing alone like previously. At least right now we can attack each other.

Telan Desaria
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:48:24 AM
Are you sayin, ICly, that Khendon is completely willing to attack fellow Imperials???

Khendon Sevon
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:32:46 PM
Wouldn't be the first time.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:42:45 PM
Should anyone try to reunite...the Remnant would attack them on their own front.

Sean Piett
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:38:10 AM
I definately beleive that we'd be best off factioned. I would trust Jeseth as a leader, but I echo Khendon in beleiving that this way, we can at least enjoy fighting one another.

Telan Desaria
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:38:08 AM
I feel strangely isolated.

Somwhow, I feel as if my character is the only true Imperial remaining, aside from Taylor and Sokolov, the latter of whom is awol.

Correct if I am wrong. I would NEVER raise a hand to any of you.

Except in salute.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:25:04 PM
*shrug* I'd kill any Imperial I'm ordered/forced to kill... just look at the plans I had for the Remnant when we were attacking it.

Sean Piett
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:28:41 PM
Piett is a different breed of Imperial. He was trained as a Royal Guard, and he leans towards the Emperor, not the Empire. I will not see a man other than Viscera unite the Empire. Though he is not an Emperor, he's by far the closest thing.