PDA

View Full Version : Founding a dynasty, father?

Anuberis
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:14:40 PM
Anuberis stands in a tree, just outside the hut of the village elder. He's just finished watching his mother (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=25104) give birth yet again...this time to a pair of twins.

"What game are you playing at, father? You think to found a small dynasty to overtake Armaiil?"

He wouldn't have this. He would foil his father. He will capture or kill one of these two, if not both.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:57:02 PM
Sorr on the other hand, didn't know Anuberis was nearby. She was holding the male cub and singing softly to soothe it since it was crying and somehow the girl cub was still asleep.

Anuberis
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:33:45 PM
There was a silent rustle as the Jackel's son leapt from the tree and closed the distance between the tree and the window. A vertical gash split the house in two, and Anuberis stood in the window, eyeing his mother and the old hag with a mocking glare.

"A little brother and another little sister? Mother, you've graced me with so many siblings."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:39:13 PM
Sorr growled lowly, again wondering why her weapons were never nearby when she needed them. She used some of the little strength she had at the moment to get up and stand in the way of the crib, still holding the boy and looking Obasan to tell her to get the girl out of there.

"None of whjich jis any of yourrr concerrrn..."

Anuberis
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:33:52 PM
"You're wrong. It's all of my concern. We're a family, after all."

Before the old woman can move, Anuberis raises a hand, she goes flying out, hits a table, falls cold. Sorreessa is all that stands between Anuberis and the children.

"You have no idea how it is, mother, being the only child in the family who isn't welcome among his parents. I would like to have a brother or sister to be with me. After all, misery loves company."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:42:41 PM
Sorr growled loudly even though she knew in her present state, she couldn't defend well. At rate, she wasn't going to let him hurt her children if she could help it.

"You werrre the one who chose that sadjistjic masterrr jinstead of yourrr own famjily, yourrr fatherrr welcomed you to ourrr house should you everrr choose to leave Arrrmajijil. And don't gjive me that loneljiness excuse, my blood excluded me frrrom almost everrrythjing."

She said with a low growl in her voice as she tried to figure out what to do, in her present weakened state, she was almost helpless, she could feel her strength faltering as she stood, she just hoped she could do something this time.

Anuberis
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:10:28 AM
His lips draw back in a sneer and he clenches a fist. Sorreessa's throat locks up, she can't breathe, and the son is torn from her grasp.

"Little brother..."

Anuberis pulls him from the air and looks him over, then sets him gently on the bed. How is he to expect a worthy challenge from the boy in the future if he is injured now? Anuberis strikes his mother with a backfist, clearing the way to the crib. There lies his youngest sister. She is stronger than his brother, she has not cried at all since she was born.

"Come on, little sister. You're going to come live with me."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:20:21 PM
Sorr growled as she fell but her head hit the side of the bed, knocking her out cold.

Anuberis
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:31:21 AM
Anuberis held the child as he had seen his mother hold her, it wouldn't do to have her injured. She must become a strong ally for him. He leapt from the window, cradling the child as he landed softly, then ran for the forest.

Inu
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:53:07 AM
Ahead, Anuberis could sense a dark Force signature, one he knew well.

"What's that you've got there, son?"

Inu-Aku, the Jackel, stands blocking the path. His arms are folded, his sword is vibrating in its sheath, fighting to transform itself.

"Care to share with your father?"

Anuberis
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:01:57 PM
Anuberis faltered, like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"N-nothing concerning you!" he lied.

He couldn't risk a fight now, the child may become injured, and he's at a disadvantage fighting with his arms full.

Inu
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:41:29 AM
Inu can smell the child. It smells of Sorreessa, and the grandmother.

"I suppose I've got a few new children, eh? And what do you mean to do with that one?"

Anuberis
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:37:07 PM
"N-nothing that is any of your concern! She will live with me, and I will have an ally against you, father!"

Inu
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:35:39 AM
"You'll turn right back around, go to the house, and put your sister to bed. Then, you'll stay there with us."

Inu's sword calmed itself in its sheath as Inu forced his temper down. Armaiil's engineering wouldn't keep him from getting his son to return home.

Anuberis
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:08:28 PM
Anuberis hesitated, and his face turned into an angry scowl.

"You just want to kill me! I won't let you!"

He turns and runs in a broad arc around his father into the forest. For some reason, he's lacking his usual confidence. He's for some reason panicked and scared. It's frustrating, and it fuels his anger, his speed increases with the Force as he flees his father.

Inu
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:18:36 PM
Inu sighs. Like a small child, the boy is. He takes off running and soon draws up next to his son.

"Why run? What is there to fear? I mean you no harm, you know that."

Anuberis
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:50:16 AM
"LIAR!"

His sword draws itself and swings at Inu, threatening to remove the man's head.

"You mean to kill me! Armaiil, my mentor, said so!"

Inu
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:01:42 AM
"He's a shifty character," Inu explains with forced calm, ducking the whizzing blade. "He could be the one telling lies."

Anuberis
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:14:30 PM
It's clear by the expression on Anuberis' face he hasn't thought of that. But he doesn't believe it. Instead, he launches another attack.

"Back OFF!"

Inu
Dec 9th, 2002, 01:26:35 PM
Inu sidesteps it and barely avoids the tree he nearly hit.

"I won't, not until you see the mistake you're making and come home."

Anuberis
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:12:33 PM
A thought struck him as he watched his father dodge the tree. He Force pushes, sending Inu flying into the brush. Before his father can stand, he escapes. He's sweating bullets, he's scared to death. He barely got away from his father that time. Anuberis flees to the nearest spaceport, where a shuttle is waiting to return him home. When he steps inside he relaxes and breathes regularly, he's away for now.