PDA

View Full Version : Creatures in the night.....(Wei)

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:40:17 PM
She had got a message from headquarters about someone walking into the base and then the zombies came. She pulled out her handgun. It was now enhanced with a scope and a longer barrel. It now used a diffrent kind of bullet...357. She had turned it into a magnum. She walked through the gate. She could see the lights on in one of the barracks. She held her gun out. It was very quiet. She could hear the shuffling of feet inside. She got around to the door...and slowly turned the handle. She wanted to turn it faster, but she could not seem to do that. She opened the door and stomped in. She stopped and lowered her weapon. Inside was hundreds of zombies. There were a few of those green things too. They screached and came running after Jill. She raised her weapon and pumped three magnum rounds into each of them. They fell quick enough, but she still had those zombies. She reached behind her. Dammitt! She had left her shotgun at home. She started to fire and in seconds the six remaining bullets were gone. She emptied the clip and reloaded. She pointed and fire again, and before she knew it she was in a corner being surrounded. She continued to fire. They were everyewhere. She was being surrounded, and if no one came she was going to be eaten. She unloaded her clip and reloaded again. "Come help me somebody!" She kept firing.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:45:01 PM
The familiar sound of a lightsaber igniting was heard and then 3 zombies fell to the ground in pieces.

"Well this sure is nice company you keep."

Wei cut down two more zombies and laughed. "I'd say you are more or less out numbered." Wei's voice held a carefree, easy going tone. "It won;t be that way for much longer I imagine."

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:51:25 PM
She smiled, "Well thank you." She reloaded and began firing. A few shots into some heads of some zombies. Eight more down. There heads bled...alot. She reloaded and kept firing. She waited till they were all down. She looked at Wei, "Well what is your name?" She smiled, "Why are you here anyway?" She waited with her gun still in hand. This could be the man who had made these zombies.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:57:54 PM
Wei grinned. "Well, my name is Wei Wu Wei. And I am here to check on the people occupying this base. This base does belong to the NRSF, doesn;t it?"

Wei had been given an order to check on a base that was full of sick people. Wei was not very well versed in Force Healing, but he was the only Jedi available at the time the request was sent.

"I wonder where all the soldiers are?" Wei looked around when he remembered something he had forgotten to do, and like always it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Oh! And what's your name?"

Jill Valentine
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:16:31 PM
She smiled, "Name's Jill Valentine. I am a S.T.A.R.S member. I was sent here to investigate an incident with a man. He could still be around here. So c'mon lets go." She smiled. She ran out the door her gun drawn. She looked around the corner. There were a few of those green things there. She readied herself and went after them.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:34:44 PM
"You sure do like to rush into things."

Wei ran in and used the Force to power a punch to the creature's ribcage. Bones cracked and broke then Wei cut the creature's head off with his lighsaber fan for good measure.