PDA

View Full Version : Walk in the bar

Dios Kane
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:40:59 PM
:: I entered the bar and smiled. Hadn't been in here in a while but it was still welcoming nonetheless. I approached the bar and asked for the usual, the hardest drink in this side of the galalxy. I took it and downed it with a gulp and got another. I turned around and took a survey of the bar.::

Home sweet home.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:21:57 PM
" Dios Kane, it's been a while" A glass of ale slowly approached Lance's lips right after he spoke.

:: The blonde haired man was sitting right next to where Dios was standing.::

"How's Maia doing? I haven't been around much you see" A light giggle escaped him.

Mykal
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:25:48 PM
He was an angel he had been told by many who did not know his race,hell not even he knew who he was, for all he knew he could be an angel. Who was he, how did he make it to Conscurant without transport?...puzzerling indeed yet there must have been an answer to it all. Mykal's white wings were folded in together at this point, the bright white of the feathers were not mistakible and it seemed to be the talk of many tables in the bar...was he a freak?.

Mykal in all honesty was terrified to be here, but the whole city was full of people gorping and chattering, amazed by his large bright white wings on his back, he must have been the only around formiles...or perhaps the only one in the world?. Mykal sat there as he felt eyes cross him, heard the word "wings" several times yet he was to terrified to move just incase they tried to hurt him..he hated fighting, and he did not want to be hurt or get involved with any fights he just wanted to be left alone.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:31:23 PM
:: Something had suddenly caught Lance's attention, "Wings!" his jaded eyes remained paralized, starring at those wings....he looked at his left mutated arm..him-self he had one wing he hid all the time, what could he be? His sudden interest in those wings could be noticed by anyone nearby, he just sat lthere speechless.::

Dios Kane
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:02:38 AM
:: I saw Lance's stare and followed it. I smiled, poor Lance. I patted him on the shoulder and shook my head.::

Good to see you too old buddy, Maia's doin just fine, me too as far as she's good. Heh. Well, if you'll excuse me...

:: I waved to Lance and then approached the young man near the wall. He had wings, yes, but to me, that didn't mean much, there were stranger races, trust me, I'd seen em, not saying this fellow was strange, but the way everyone acted, I was ashamed these people had the indecency not to offer the kid a drink. I sat down and offered him my hand.::

Dios Kane, Drinking Angel of the GJO. What's your name?

Mykal
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:58:56 PM
Dios had made him jump rather suddenly and Mykal looked at him with a silent terror, hismouth fellopen and he started shaking with fear, trying to push a few words from his lips. 'M..m...my names Mykal Sir...c...can i help you?Mykal said his eyes bulding with fright.

Jana Silthron
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:06:38 PM
Jana slowly entered the bar and grill. She was slightly suprised that the odd looks that usualy were given to the young Ambriel were not tossed her way today. They were towards another Ambriel talking to one of the other jedis. Or she assumed he was an ambriel. He had wings much like herself. She started to aproch the two of them.

"Greetings. Is something the matter?"

Dios Kane
Nov 30th, 2002, 10:14:46 PM
:: I put my hands up in innocence as the kid gave me a look of teror. I smiled reassuringly as I tried to calm him down.::

Hey, it's okay Mykal. Sorry if I scared you, you alright? How about I get you a drink?

:: As I said that, a girl approached and asked if everything was okay. I slowly turned and nodded witht he same smile.::

I don't think so, he just seems to be a bit shaken up. No problem I would guess.