PDA

View Full Version : Strangers with Candy (Fiend/open)

Fale Kane
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:03:59 PM
I walked down the street. It was a lonely street but I knew someone was down at the end. I knew cuz I'd been looking for him for a long time. After meeting my parents in this dimension I had gone in search of the murderer that had started it all, Fiend. I had to find him, and I figured I was pretty close, it was a gut feeling, I knew it.
I started to slow down as the gut feeling grew harder and harder until it felt like I was being punched in the stomach. My hand shifted to my lightsaber as I reached the corner. I stopped right before it and took in a breath. I made the turn and sighed. It was just some homeless person, flase alarm.::

Fiend
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:40:17 PM
:: I smiled as the kid startled at my hmeless get up. How naive. Couldn't Dios and Maia train him better. I had heard about somone asking for my name but I hadn't known it was just a kid. But after trailing the boy for sometime I had been deeply startled. Fale Kane, the son of Maia and Dios, but not. I had investigated the boy's mind through his dreams and gotten the whole story. How easy to read were the minds of teenagers and children. But something else had opened this boy to me much faster. It was almost as if it had been in compliance. As if he knew me, personally, like an old friend, or if I was even talking to myself in my sleep. It was just creepy.
I walked by him and let him stand there for a moment as he slowed his startled breath. I turned the corner and quickly scaled the fire escape as I ran to the opposite side of the building. I jumped the rented room I had rented, moved through the building until I was right above the boy, who had now moved from the corner and into the alley I had just come from. I closed my eyes and made a shadow image of myself appear at the end of the alley and then disappear before he can get a good look. He broke off into a run and I laughed.::