PDA

View Full Version : Insert Witty Title Here (CLOSED)

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:01:44 PM
Dae yawned. She was bored. Again. She sighed, resting her head on the rail on the balcony. She was at home, The "Dungeon", on Coruscant. Sitting in a lawn-chair, the rail gun she had permanently "borrowed" from some guy named Silus sitting on her lap. Down below, a few unfortunates who had decided to walk past lay in pools of their own blood.

Shs stretched, watching as another group of people wandered past. She raised the gun over the edge of the balcony, staring at them through the sight, finger over the trigger.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:45:07 PM
Coughing in the slight Coruscant chill, the one who let himself be known only as Oddball pulled his jacket tighter around himself. He stepped out into a large open plaza. Barely anyone even took a second glance at him as he took a seat on one of the banches, despite the mask he wore over his head.

Not that I care, he thought to himself, mission accomplished.

He had been assigned a simple job. Enter a guard filled building, evade three levels of security, steal a data disc, and then get out through the now annoyed guards. Simple.

Even after finding out it was FIVE layers, Oddball had still managed to do it in an hour. Rather than flee the planet, he had decided to instead travel to the opposite end, and wait for the heat to die down. THe first thing they would do is check outgoing traffic.

His moment of reflection was ended abruptly when a man walking nearby was sent flying backwards by a high powered slug from above. Rolling backwards over the bench, he scanned the windows above until he saw a woman calmly sat on her balcony. I think we have a suspect he thought, as he looked for routes of escape. From a wide open Plaza. From someone on higher ground with full view of the entire area. Ah frell it. Suppose the only way out is up.

Flicking his arm out, he watched a metal rode, about the length of his forearm, slide out of his sleeve from a hidden holster into his hand. About a third of the way from the end, a small handle sprung out, which he grabbed, holding the majority of the stick against his forearm. Twisting the end, he pulled it off, leaving it hanging. He proceeded to aim near the balcony, and use a small trigger to fire it. He saw it embed itself just above, and clung on as it pulled him up.

It's.......The Super Cortosis Alloy Hurty grappley stick!

The moment his feet were above the balcony, he angled himself so that he hit the wall with both feet, before dropping, the grappling hook now free. Recovering it's end, Oddball got himself into a fighting pose, and looked at the killer.

"Hey there psychotic yet strangely attractive type."

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:58:56 PM
Dae raised an eyebrow, part of her wondering why men always seemed to come up on her balcony, the other part wondering who the frell this weirdo was. She aimed the gun towards him, leaning back in her seat.

"Hello yourself, mysterious masked, soon to be dead type. You have one minute to tell me what the frell you think you're doing up here"

She stood, standing in front of him in short black leather shorts, boots and a tight white t, gun aimed for hs chest. "Well?"

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:21:38 PM
Only way to get close is to divert her attention. Talking should do.

"Nice outfit. Know I was coming?"

With each word, Oddball stepped forward a small distance more.

"You wear something like that, and wonder why I had to come on up?"

Slowly, he cleched his fist. Kick the gun away, blow to the midsection, should slow her down enough.

"I mean, I thought blowing holes in passers by was to get my attention! Some walk up to talk to you, some send flowers, some kill all around"

Seeing he was close enough, Oddball sprung into action, bringing his foot up into her weapon. He connected well, sending it clattering to the other side of the balcony. He then brought his fst forward, but this was easily blocked by his opponent. Seizing the opportunity, she grabbed him by the shoulders, and threw him through the balcony door, into the next room. Pulling her in with him, Oddball brought a kneww into her chest, and used it to toss her over him to the far side of the room.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:38:57 PM
Dae smashed into the wall hard, plaster falling down with her as she slumped onto the floor. She shook her head, and hopped to her feet, brushing herself off. They were now in her bedroom, glass covered the white tile floor where the man lay. She reached over to the dresser, picking up her katana. Dae got into a defensive position, sword held in front of her.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:48:48 PM
"Because naturally, all girls keep a huge frigging sword by there bed" Oddball said, slowly shaking his head. Good job, you found the one that needs locking up.

Spinning the handle round, he allowed his weapon to cover his forearm, as he took a fighting position. He stepped forward twice in near hops, before doing a little jig on the spot, and quickly snapping back into his fighting position.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:55:15 PM
Dae stopped, and straightened. The smirk on her lips gave way to hysterical laughter. She still kept her sword pointed towards him.

"Did the nice men is white let you out of your padded room for the day? What are you doing now? Dancing? " She laughed and then lunged at him, sword coming at him in a swipe from the right.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:02:38 PM
"What can I say? Im more than just a pretty face. Not that you can tell" He said, as he jumped back to avoid her swing. He then advanced closer, knocking aside her followup attack, before continuing past her, bringing an elbow towards the small of her back.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:14:35 PM
As he reached back with his elbow, Dae hooked his arm with hers, tugging him back, sticking her leg out so he fell back onto the floor with a thud. She sat on his chest, knees on his arms, katana blade on his throat.

"Tut tut, Mister Masked Man," She smiled down at him. "Not nice to wander around someone's house with-out permission."

She pressed the sharp blade hard against his neck. "Now, we can do this the easy way - I let you leave in one piece, or the hard way...which, is much more fun...for me anyways"

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:24:26 PM
"I notice option two didnt mention killing either" He said, as he strained his hands to grab her legs, he pulled them away from his body, releasing his arms from her knees. He then proceeded to bring his body up, knocking her back.

Bringing her hand down hard on the floor, Oddball managed to release the sword from her hands, and kicked it away to a safe(r) distance. Looking round as he jumped away, he failed to find his own weapon.

"Looks like we're going hand to hand then" He said, smiling.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:38:15 PM
Dae rubbed her wrist, looking up at him with a tiny pout on her lips. Slowly it was replaced by a sly grin.

"You know....there is one more option...one that would be fun, for both of us." She moved slowly over to him, kneeling in front of him. She reached up and ran a finger gently down his stomach, stopping right above his belt. Dae looked up at him, and licked her lips.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:47:38 PM
For a moment, Oddball didnt move, not WANTING to move. But then, he snapped out of dreamland and back into reality. He swiftly moved back and, seeing his stick, picked it up.

"I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid" He said, and got back into a ready position.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:52:47 PM
Dae shrugged. "Not that I would take you bed anyways, probably ugly as all Hell under that mask. Was worth a try."

She laughed again, calling her saber into the hand via the Force. Slowly she stood up, and in one motion ignited it with a snap-hiss and smirked over at him. "You know you liked it, silly boy."

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:56:44 PM
"Didnt say I didnt. Ooooh, Lightsabre too eh? Lucky I have a Cortosis ore weapon" Was what he said.

SON OF A SITH! FRELL! STANG! SITHSPIT! HELLSPAWN! She's a force user! Was what he thought.

Slowly and cautiously, Oddball advanced on her.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:03:38 PM
Dae moved along with him, they circled each other once, both moving cautiously. Dae sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Enough of this...." She slashed at him with her saber, coming in low from the left.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:11:45 PM
"Do you rush into everything you do?" He asked, as he used his stick to deflect her attack.

"Parry, parry, dodge, block" he said mockingly, as he brushed aside each of her swings. Taking an opportunity to infuriate, he leant forward as she recovered from a parry, and flicked her nose"

"See? I dont need a pumped up glowstick to beat you"

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:15:50 PM
Dae growled and lunged at him, dropping her saber. She caught him with a hard right hook to the face, then a left one, then two more hits to the stomach.

She stepped back, cracking her knuckles. "And I don't need one to beat you either."
She raised her fists, crouching slightly, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:33:02 PM
Staggering back, Oddball rested himself against a wall, trying to get his breath back.

"You know, whenever you growl, I get this funny feeling in my stomach..." He said, before breaking into a run towards her. Dodging a punch from her, he swept her legs, before sending a kick upwards, connecting with the back of her head as she fell.

Dae Jinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:51:50 PM
Dae fell back, reaching out and grabbing for his leg, pulling it out from under him. She slowly got up, giving him a few hard kicks in the side. She stood over him, placing a boot on his throat and pressing down hard.
"This is getting old....Perhaps you should think about leaving?"

Oddball
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:07:13 PM
Struggling for air, Oddball swung his fist into the joint behind her knee, bringing her foot off his windpipe. Scrambling to his feet, Oddball assessed his situation. His stick was at hand, but thats about all he had going for him. His mask was no longer tucked into his shirt, and was hanging free. There was a number of bruises and cuts over him. And on the other hand, his opponent seemed relatively fresh. Time to get out of here.

Breaking into a run, Oddball threw himself into her, knocking both to the floor. Acting quickly, he brought his stick over her throat, and pressed down gently.

"Now, Id love to stay here and keep the Corellian end up, although not as much as you do, but I should depart, I have a shuttle to catch." He said, as he brought his head down, and kissed her square on the lips for as long as he could before he rolled away to avoid a fist aimed at his head. Quickly unclipping the end of his stick, Oddball fired the Grappling hook at a nearby building, before turning back to her.

"Im sure this will be an uplifting experience" he said, as he swung off the balcony.