PDA

View Full Version : Collateral Damage. (Round 3, Alpha)

Severen Morkonis
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:19:33 AM
The rain on Conscurant was getting worse by the moment and the skywalks were starting to fill with rushing people finding shelter from the ever falling rain from the inky black skies, but tonight was diffrent to Sieken, no...he felt a force signature through the sea of civilians , one of which he had not felt in a while.....a Jedi Master for sure...to strong to be any..ah...Alpha!.

Sieken quickly darted his head in every directions searching for the blonde haired man in the crowed of humans..he was here somewhere, but where?...it was time for round 3 and Sieken was in he mood to fight this day, and most certainly a challange...Alpha would fit the bill very well indeed.

'Come on..that blonde gitmust be here somewhere...i feel him close!' Sieken murmmerd as his white hair became a wet mat of soggyness hanging by his ears.

Alpha
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:34:42 AM
Satine, at the first sounds of thunder, put his hood up, and muttered at his bad luck. He was tired from a day of attempted negotiations with various parties about mining rights of a small planetoid. Attempted was the proper word. He was a Warrior, not a Diplomat...

Shrugging, Satine takes a deep breath as the rain begins to fall, suddenly sensing a presence he recognizes well. His cloak suddenly spreads out, revealing what they truly were. Wings. Taking flight, the silver haired JEdi Mastre looks around for the white haired sith.

Sieken, where are you...? he sends through the Force, his sabres held unlit in his hands.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:51:55 AM
In a matter of moments from Alphas force message a scream ecoed on the skywalk and the crowed dispersed and starting running in every direction away from Sieken they could, he had in fact grabbed a woman and slit her throat. The blood was still pouring from her neck and Sieken just stood there with a grin on his face.At thatmoment however the Dark Jedi Knight let free of the woman and reached for his saber but kept it switchedoff.

' I knew you couldent resist the calls of a lady...have at thee Satine!'

Alpha
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:02:29 PM
Satine growls, and lands softly to the side of Seiken, cat-like.

"You bastard!" was all he says before igniting his sabres, and forming a Force sheild, setting it to hove just to his right.

He gets into a fighting stance, watching his opponent carefully.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:06:57 PM
Sieken ignored Alphas profanity and started looking the Jedi up and down with a sarcastic grim spread all over his face. 'Still the little imature weasel you always have been i see?...well done,well done' Sieken smile and looked down to the slumped body of the woman in a iregualer position as if her back was broken, she was lent over backwards and her head touched the back of her feet...it was a eerie sight.

'Im very happy you know...the first time i fought you was when i was a diciple...those were the days..heh things have changed since then...' He smerked and kicked the dead woman fully to the ground. 'I have improved and you have gained the rank of Master......somehow'.

Sieken did notlight his saber, Alpha would needto make the first move. ' Going to attack me or shall i kill another?...perhaps that little boy?'ne nodded towards his next intended victim.

Alpha
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:03:55 PM
With a mere thought, Satine sends Sieken reeling back four feet.

"Not a chance Sieken. You'll die--I'll make sure of it--before I let you harm another innocent."

Severen Morkonis
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:43:33 PM
' I will die?...thats not very Jedi like is it old son?' Sieken said standing up against and sarcasticly dusting off his red trench coat. This in fact had made Sieken mad but he botteld it up pretty tight. ' I see you remeber me...how nice...i did not know my influrence was broadcasted this far...' He said trying to get a few more humiliating comments out before fighting.

Alpha
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:54:29 PM
"Your influence?" Satine snorts derisively. "More like your stench..."

Severen Morkonis
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:25:45 PM
'You make me laugh young one, you see, just because your a master does notmean i cant smash your big head of your neck you fool!' Sieken was annoyed now,his face was fumeing, Alpha only had to push it a little further.

Alpha
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:07:14 AM
"You could try," Satine says with a purposely cocky grin. He knew Sieken was close to the breaking point. This should do it...