PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:51:43 AM
Always been a freak?

Used to be cool, but is now a freak?

Is still cool!

There are no polls in OOC, but I HAVE to comment on the self proclaimed "King of Pop." He used to be great, but now...he is just a freak. I'm sorry, but when your plastic surgeon tells you NOT to get anymore nose jobs done, and you do anyway from someone else...and they collapse your nose by accident, because there is nothing left in there to KEEP IT IN SHAPE... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you!!

:eek He scares me. Plus, dangling babies over 5 story balconies is INEXCUSEABLE! I don't care if you're the King of the Virgin Islands, I won't stand for it!

Sanis Prent
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:53:11 AM
Thats weird and crazy...

Iago Kent
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:53:16 AM
He's crazy...he really is.

Milivikal k'Vik
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:53:50 AM
Yeah, he's completly frelled and has been for years. Some of his music was interesting and cutting edge when he was black.

Sanis Prent
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:54:33 AM
Even as late as 1988. I rather enjoyed "Bad"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:55:38 AM
I kept telling everyone that Micheal Jackson wasnt right......Did anyone believe me? nooooooooooo

"Oh Hes the king of pop...hes an Icon, hes so cool"

BAH!!!!!!! Wheres my stick........

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:58:17 AM
He called HIMSELF the King of Pop...and anyone who has five hundred surgeries to make them look like their SISTER is just....twisted. Not to mention the child abuses.... >_<

Figrin D'an
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:01:33 AM
Judging him solely as a musician, he's one of the most influencial in modern history, and has turned out some undeniably good music over the years.

As a person, he's just downright scary. "Freak" is putting it lightly... I would use the terms grotesque and repulsive. Not just because of his apperance, either. The man is a pedophile. Nothing will convince me otherwise. The fact that he has a child of his own turns my stomach, and his little stunt last week makes it even worse.

Sanis Prent
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:12:11 AM
I agree. The stunt he pulled this week makes me ill.

Taylor Millard
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:18:05 AM
Twisted is right. King of Pop...more like the King of Freaks.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:26:00 AM
And he has named two of his children "Prince Michael". I feel sorry for all three of his kids, especially the two named Prince Michael.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:27:57 AM
I don't know that Freaks even want to be identified with him. :eek

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:31:19 AM
As a musician and a dancer, he was excellent - once. Those days are gone.

Now, he's just plain idiot

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:34:51 AM
yep...... :crack he is

ReaperFett
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:50:43 AM
The man is a pedophile. Nothing will convince me otherwise
Not even a court of law?

I think the guy has problems, and needs help. Nothing more. I dont believe he did anything to that kid, because he hung around with A LOT of kids and nothing happened, and the amount of BS thats been said about him is amazing. He's just a guy that doesnt want to grow up. I feel sorry for him more than anything else.

And his face is just scary. He should sue the last surgeon.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:10:28 AM
I echo Fett's words entirely. I too feel very sorry for him and the insensitivity of you people is frankly quite awful. The man is clinically disturbed. A mental illness is an illness regardless so do you also insult people with cancer? Of course you don't but there's the extreme comparison for you. He is a victim of his own addiction to plastic surgery and yes, he looks atrocious now but he cannot see it. It's sad to see him day after day pulling his reputation down into the dirt as a person, he should have been submitted into therapy a long time ago. An clear example of inaction. Michael Jackson needs help so that he can come down from his addiction to plastic surgery and so that he can deal with growing old and the ever-growing bandwagon of media abuse.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:15:15 AM
Not even a court of law?

For people like him, with all that money the law tends to mean nothing. Got a problem? Fine, hire lawyers. OJ Simpson was found by a court of law to be innocent.... When your a celeberty with lawyers by the boatload on your side, justice means soemthign different. Cynical, but I think true.

ReaperFett
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:33:16 AM
Or in other words, if you dont like a person, you keep saying theyre guilty.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:48:35 AM
* Sigh *

Just what was a I really saying? Hmmm? Did I damn well say he was guilty? Maybe I could admittedly alluded to it, but the fact was OJ was found innocent - and there are to observers serious doubts that he was really as such. My POINT was, justice means somethign different for people with bulk dollars. Jackson (allegedly) bought off the civil suit witht he child moletation charges with aan out of court of 10 million. Did he do it? Maybe. I'm not judging in this case. But I bet if the civil charges were bought against someone with lesser dollars, ... who knows.

I'm sure all sorts of arguments could be bought up to and fro, for and against, but in the end, he has the stigma of a child molestor against his name. Rightly or wrongly, that's what he is thought of. He used the justice system to end the suit with bulk dollars. Now, was he guilty or innocent? I dont know. Payoffs also could mena "Bugger off, leave me alone". Certainly, no admission of guilt was made.

PLus, I would imagine that in a criminal trial, those charges woudl have had a hell of a time sticking. Again, lawyers. Would not matter if he was guilty. His word against a 10 year old.

Again, yes it is cynical. But money and he whom has the best lawyer wins in court.

Jinn Fizz
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:11:15 AM
I'm one of those people who feels sorry for Michael Jackson more than anything else. He is truly disturbed and in great need of help. :(

If you saw any coverage of the trial he's been testifying at, well, that trial is taking place in the town I live in. Neverland isn't very far away from where I live, but all I've ever seen of it is the very top of the ferris wheel.

His testimony at the trial last week was heavily covered in our newspaper, and it shows that intellectually and emotionally he seems to be stuck at the level of a 10-year-old. He makes the music (which I believe has been masterful in the past, and can still be so nowadays), and leaves all the business matters up to other people. He's lucky he hasn't been robbed blind by now. As it is, apparently his finances aren't all that great right now anyways, and my mother has told me she's heard rumors that Neverland might have to be sold. I don't know for sure on that.

Michael Jackson is a great conundrum...he treats the employees of Neverland well, and has an annual picnic on the grounds of Neverland for all the employees and their families. He was very nice to the people of Santa Maria when he was here for the trial last week, posing for pictures and signing autographs. He seems very sincere in his charity work. But he's just so out of touch...so naive, so bizarre, just what is going on in this man's head?

I still don't know about the whole child molestation thing...I have to wonder, why would he settle the case and give the boy millions of dollars if he hadn't done something wrong? But I don't want to get involved in that kind of discussion. But still, the fact that he's constantly hanging around with children is very discomforting...but it may be that kids are the only people he's comfortable with since mentally he's still a kid himself. I don't know.

But I do feel sorry for his children and hope they turn out okay. Part of me thinks his stunt on the hotel balcony was because he probably doesn't actually handle his children very much personally...is that all left up the nannies and other hangers-on?

If only the man would see a really good psychiatrist who'd help him to realize that this self-mutilation thing is just totally twisted. :(

Mykal
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:55:05 AM
You guys are all just "nosey" nutballs.....it was a joke..no really..

But serously, i have never liked the majority of his music to be frank, i liked thriller and bad, but thats about the line of it...why in gods name he wanted to fillhis face with plastic his madness. Granted, the occasional face lift, nose job yeah, because over time your face lift returns to its normal stait...but to actualy think that his face is nothing than a mask of plastic actually sickens me and as said above..he needs some help.

Figrin D'an
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:28:19 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Not even a court of law?

I think the guy has problems, and needs help. Nothing more. I dont believe he did anything to that kid, because he hung around with A LOT of kids and nothing happened, and the amount of BS thats been said about him is amazing. He's just a guy that doesnt want to grow up. I feel sorry for him more than anything else.

And his face is just scary. He should sue the last surgeon.

It's an opinion, Fett. Only he and the kids (yes, plural, there have been more than one) that have accused him know what really happened. People can be bought, payoffs made in trade for situations to quietly go away, and courts can rule contrary to the truth. In my OPINION, Jackson has done little to show that the accusations are false. Yes, he's innocent until proven guilty. But his continuing actions do little to contradict the perception.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. So be it. It's not going to change my perception that he is seriously disturbed and is ill-equiped to be a parent.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:09:43 PM
MJ = very disturbed and I agree that he should seek psychiatric help immediately. Unfortunately I can't make him go.

Blarg, why does everything walk the edge of a battle these days? :x

Telan Desaria
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:46:29 PM
There are some of his sounds that are good.

Believe me, they sounds frightening in German.

Thriller, Black and White (he could have left the dancing Bolsheviks out, thought) and some others

Sanis Prent
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:49:35 PM
Well...where would Weird Al be without Michael Jackson :)

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:37:33 PM
True, Sanis!:D
But ya, he was cool when he was black.
Now hes more messed up than the decision to disallow polls.

samantha
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:40:19 PM
Actually, I'd have to say my favorite MJ song is "Ben" - a song about a rat :lol It's awesome, if you haven't heard it, I suggest you try to have a listen :D

Sigil Roland
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:46:22 PM
About a Rat???

What??

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:47:43 PM
Billie Jean
Not my lover
She's just a girl

* spin*

Says that I am the one...
But the kid is not my son

EEEE! * crotch grab, then more spinny things *

Thriller was one hell of a great albumn when it came out.

Sanis Prent
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:57:37 PM
Billie Jean is definitely one of the best :)

samantha
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:00:15 AM
Yeah, good song.

"Ben" is actually the theme for a horror movie, if I remember right, of the same name :) It was about a rat, and so was the song. :lol

ReaperFett
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:42:42 AM
See, I never got into him enough to have an opinion. His music has always seemed so-so for me :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:57:18 AM
I had always heard that he wanted to look like "Miss Ross" (diana ross), not like his sister. :huh

Thriller was his best album, imo, but hes done some good stuff before and after that.

I too believe he needs mental help. Things I read back in the day (yes, I grew up listening to the Jackson 5 and the Osmonds) was that Michael's dad used to beat them.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:18:50 AM
I think my favourite Michael Jackson album is "Off the Wall". It had and still has such a unique and fresh sound. It's rare I find something so timeless. "Thriller" was his second best album and I love too many songs to pick out my favourites.

I've never been to see him in concert! :cry

Zeke
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:53:27 AM
At a high school pep rally, these five kids dressed as zombies and did the choreography to the Thriller video.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:58:07 AM
I can do that spot on. I can also do the coreography to the "Billie Jean" performance at the Mowtown Anniversary. :D

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:52:18 AM
Don't forget Smooth Crimnal... also a really good song by him, in my opinion at least. I don't know much about him, or what he's done lately. I remember vague details about the charges brought against him concerning a young boy a few years back. It's kind of pointless to name call him though, don't you think? He'll never see this or what you think about him. It'd be better to just send him letters or something and tell him how you feel. Maybe you'd get a response.

Sene Unty
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:15:09 AM
I agree with Fett and Loki. I really do not think he did any of the things he was accused of....and I feel really sorry for him.

Sanis Prent
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:40:15 AM
Don't forget Smooth Crimnal

:headbash

You mean BAD? Arg I hate that revamped travesty!

Severen Morkonis
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:45:20 AM
Smooth Criminal = Alien Ant Farm.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:49:49 AM
PLease give money to the make Micheal Jackson black again fund. I saw that on Who's Line is it Anyway? That was funny. And I liked Smooth Criminal better than Bad.

Dae Jinn
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:05:25 AM
Yeah, Daiq, I heard he wanted to look like Diana Ross, after he co-starred in "The Wiz" with her o_O

Yay, my normal useless knowledge has.....kind of a use now :lol

Sanis Prent
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:13:00 AM
I hated it...such a shameless rip. The trouble is, nobody is original enough to do their own thing...or if they do steal, they do so with no talent.

Gav Mortis
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:04:37 PM
Originally posted by Sieken Kasstra
Smooth Criminal = Alien Ant Farm.

It really doesn't. The AAF version pales in comparison.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:56:49 PM
I recall an old spoof of his 'Black or White" video did by one of Fox's numerous sketch comedy shows. They did a parody song called "Am I Black or White?" and at the end had MJ trying to destroy a car and failing miserably. Then a police officer shows up and the following lines are said.

"Maybe you can tell me officer. Am I black, or white?"
"You're... under arrest!"
"Gee. I guess I really am black."

Ahh, good times...