PDA

View Full Version : "Sorry about the door...."(open)

Jill Valentine
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:51:04 PM
Jill silently walked down the hallway. She had heard faint dragging footsteps earlier. It sounded like one of those creatures. She walked down the hallway to a room marked 314. She turned the handle...locked. Oh well, she had no choice. She lifted her berretta from it's holster and then brought her foot to meet the door. The door came crashing in with a loud smack. She walked around in the room, and she noticed that a window was open. It was as though someone had fled through it. She walked outside, and onto the balcony overlooking some woods. She could see the trees moving...one of those things was out there. She continued to look around in the room. She searched through everything there and found only two things. One was a newspaper article about the attacks from the cannabilistic monsters, mistaking them for bizzare murders. The other thing was important. She picked it up and began to read. It had the Umbrella symbol on it. It seemed as though one of the people there had worked for, or had found something on Umbrella. She flipped through it. It was just a bunch of codes and numbers. Finally, at the end was a great find. It had all of Umbrella's little computer codes. They were so complex though, and if she hacked into the system from the Order, then surely Umbrella would blow it up. She continued through it. She saw a name that reminded her of something. A.Wesker....NO! it couldn't be. Captain Wesker, the old S.T.A.R.S captain. He was a part of Umbrella. She was so stunned at this she forgot she was holding her gun and dropped it. It hit the ground and the trigger went off. BAM! the bullett hit the wall and drove into it. "Oh crap..." She could already hear someone running down the hallway. She picked up her gun and the papers and hid behind the bathroom door. "Yeah Jill...great hiding place. These guys won't find ya here." She felt like she was playing hide-and-seek. She tried to be quiet, and then she got a nervous as a dark silloutte stood at the doorway.

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:59:08 AM
Maia had been walking the halls of the living quarters when she heard the retort of a gun. A frown pulled the corners of her lips down. Maia called on the force, here in the LQ it was rare for her to d that unless she was training. It had always been a peaceful place. Free from worry.

Maia stopped in the open doorway. Her face masked in shadows. She could feel someone in the room and the slight fear the presence felt. She drew her saber and peered into the dim light.

"I do not know who you are but I would advise you to step out slowly." Maia's calm voice filled the room. "I mean you no harm if you are here innocently." She said as an after thought.

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:26:37 PM
Jill stepped out of the corner. She had her berretta in the air. "Um....hi." She smiled. Wow I feel stupid.