PDA

View Full Version : Physical Training...(Open spar)

Alpha
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:22:42 PM
Satine flips onto his hands, walking on them across the room, and then back to the lagre rock. He then rolls back to his feet, with a double front kick to the thin air in front of him. He follows this closely by two inside spinning kicks, and a spin hook kick.

Aiming a jump side kick to a floating dust speck, Satine follows it quickly with a reverse punch, and then an uppercut. Landing cat-like, in a crouch, he stops, listening closely. He coulda sworn he heard someone nearby...

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:48:36 PM
It seemed that Straffe failed at sneaking up on Alpha. He walked into the room and stood in the doorway. He ran his hand trough his spiky blond hair.

"Why hello Alpha...Long time no see"

It had been awahile since the Padawan saw the great master again. Ever since the incident with his own Master, it was like he didnt exsist anymore. Like he had vanished

Alpha
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:56:13 PM
"Hello Straffe. How are things going?" Satine asks, smiling, and brushing a whisp of silver hair out of his eyes. Looks like some of his hair had escaped the ponytail he normally kept it in.

"Here for a spar by any chance?" Satine asks, his eyes glinting.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:20:09 PM
Straffe grinned

"Thaught you wouldnt ask..."

He took off his cloak and laied it on the side

"So what kind of spar you want to do?"

Alpha
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:00:46 PM
"Doesn't matter. How does weapons sound?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:16:27 AM
"Sounds good to me"

Straffe pulled out "Spirit" his Strider blade. The refelection of the lights on the ceiling shimmered off of his blade

"I havnt had a chance to fight a master with my blade but I am quite talented"

Alpha
Nov 29th, 2002, 08:38:25 AM
Satine calls over two short swords, and gets into a fighting stance.

"Well, this will be one hell of a good test for your skills, then." Satien says. "You make the first move..."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:56:47 AM
Straffe grinned

"Two swords verses one...Guss this will be a challange"

He dashed quickly towards Alpha, staffing back and forth from side to side. He dashed to his right and let his blade connect with his side

Alpha
Dec 1st, 2002, 11:59:37 AM
Satine brings his sword up to block it, and then aims a side kick at Straffe, his second sword following a few seconds later...

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:33:48 PM
Straffe felt his ribs connect with the kick. HIs sword droped to the floor and watched as the second one came towards him. He quickly pulled his second sword to block it. Sparks flew as the blades connected. He jumped back a few feet to retreave his Strider sword. Once he had picked it up, he put his Sabar/Sword back in its case on his back

Alpha
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:40:12 PM
Satine crouches, his swords at the ready--one covering head to chest, the other feet to chest, which was fairly simple as he was crouched close to the ground.

"Not bad..."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:19:41 PM
Straffe spun his sword around a bit. The reflecting of the light on his blade made shimmers wave across his face. He stood staring at the master

"Thanks...Not bad yourself. I still think I need alot more training"

He slowly walked towards Alpha, getting in striking distance. When he felt close enough, he stoped and waited. Seeing what the master has up his sleeves

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:10:25 AM
Satine focuses in the force, and, with a simple push, knocks Straffe's legs out from under him. As the other Jedi lands with a thud, Satine grins, and waits for him to get up. Then he strikes, both of his blades flashing in the light.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:12:26 AM
Straffe quickly pushed himself onto his feet. He ran towards Alpha, blade ready to strike. At the last second, Straffe used the force to increase his speed. Straffe slide on the floor and knocked out his feet. As Alpha was falling to the floor, he pulled his blade to slice his stomach

Alpha
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:05:03 PM
Satine focuses and he bounces off the blade with a crack, his Force shield taking the brunt of the assault. He lands on his knees, and raises his wepaons up in time to block anoither attack.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:06:17 AM
Straffe quickly jumped up a bit and kicked him in the chest. He then spun around and braught his blade to slice his face

Alpha
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:22:53 PM
Satine falls to the floor, and watches the blade whiz by. Summoning a blast of Force Concussion, throwing Straffe backwards. Rolling to his feet, Satine tosses his swords to the side, and takes out a foot-long pole. Hitting the first button, it extends to a six-foot long staff weapon. He parries a stab with the metal weapon, and then hits the second button. Four foot-long blades pop out of the top of the staff, creating a fearsome looking weapon. Satine smiles.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:01:39 AM
Straffe shook his head and rgained his composure. He blinked as he could recall that his opponent had two swords before

"Changed weapons I see..."

Straffe put the tip of his sword on the ground and slowly walked towards Alpha. Slowly pulling out thowing knives that were concealed within his sleaves. Straffe went from walking to dashing quickly at Alpha. He threw the knives at his opponent to distract him while he sliced horazontially at his stomach

Alpha
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:51:41 PM
The knives met one of Satine's shields, though one stuck in the light armor he wore. Spinning his staff wepaon to block the blade, Satine catches his opponent's blade with his own four blades, and then snap kicks Straffe in the gut, throwing him backwards.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:21:36 AM
Straffe fell to the floor. He had a hard time catching his breath. He slowly started to get up

"I will never give up..."

He held his stomach as he picked up his sword again and waited for Alpha to attack

Alpha
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:29:27 AM
Satine stabs in with the blades on his staff, which were parried away by a spin of Straffe's sword. Jumping back, Satine plants his staff on the ground, and spins on it, kicking his opponent.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:32:39 PM
Straffe flew into the wall, a crack was sent all the way to the roof. He got up again and walked towards Alpha

"Nice trick...I wont fail that easy"

Straffe dashed quickly towards him and slashed at him a few times. He then jumped into the air and fliped. While he was flipping, he droped a few smoke bombs to impare his vision

Alpha
Dec 15th, 2002, 08:22:12 AM
Satine's vision was screwed over, true, but he didn't need to see to fight. Tapping into the Force, Satine moves to one side, Straffe's sword cutting the loose fabric of his sleeve, and drawing a small amount of blood, but nothing major. Blocking with the middle of his staff, Satine counters another attack, and then aims the butt end at Straffe...

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:13:07 PM
POW!
Straffe got the end of the staff right in the middle of his forehead. He fell to the ground instantly. He got back up quickly but his head was spining. He slahed air infront og him hoping to make contact with Aplhas skin

Alpha
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:57:58 PM
Satine takes a step back, completely avoiding the attack.

"Straffe? Maybe you should call it a fight..."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:36:44 AM
"Never..."

He continued to slash a few more time untill he fell to his knees. The smoke cleared and Alpha stood meters away. Straffe just looked at him

"I think your right..."

Alpha
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:51:58 AM
Satine helps Straffe back to his feet, and smiles at him.

"Lean on me, buddy. Let's get you to the medical wing..."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:38:59 PM
Straffe groaned as Alpha picked him up. They proceded to the medical wing