PDA

View Full Version : I seek Info

imported_Gerbo Lang
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:08:44 PM
Gerbo walked into the jedi bar and looked around the place had been cleaned up since he was last here. no more broken door from where he had road his bike in last time he was here and a lack of vampires.

Gerbo strode across the floor with a cocky smile on his face so his small fangs could show. gerbo was dress in all black. Black shades, black trench coat, black metal plates vest, black jeans and black combat boots. he had an ora about him that made people think he was over confident and arrogant.

Gerbo soon reached the bar and he grabbed the bar tender shirt and pulled him away from another customer that he was waiting on. Gerbo pulled the man over the bar a bit and looked him strait in the eye's with a serious look on his face.

" Get me a full whisky bottle and I need some Info."

Gerbo then let a smile creep on his face. Then shoved the bar tender back behind the bar and laughed. the drink quickly arrived to Gerbo and Gerbo began to drink strait from the bottle.

Raymious
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:30:15 PM
Raymious watched at the dark figure walked in and humiliated the barkeep. What the man was doing here was something raymious did not know. But why was he being so mean was the question. The Jedi made a gesture with his hands and the bottle that the strange man was holding floated in the padawans direction. When it was close enough, Raymious grabbed it and took a drink.

"Good..."

Jackson DeWitt
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:44:10 PM
Jackson re-arranged the collar of his shirt, and glared back at the belligerent man. Tensing his jawline, he wiped down a few empty glasses, finding something to do to let off some steam. Some people were just brought up plain wrong, and had the manners of a mule. Putting a glass away, he replied.

"Whatever advice I can give, social graces aside, is free. The whiskey isn't though."

imported_Gerbo Lang
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:06:33 AM
Gerbo made a slight glance towards Raymious with a wicked smile. That smile meant a whole lot even though it last only a brief moment. It showed Raymious, gerbo's fangs which was a sign that Raymious should watch his back from that point on for he just made an enemy buy steal the Half Vampires drink.

Gerbo turned his attention back to the Bar tender whom was a young kid it seemed.

" as you can see I no longer hold the whiskey, charge the fella who just stole it from me. As for a advice I need none I do however need to find some one."

Gerbo glanced around the bar noting all the jedi. He also knew this very question would turn some heads for the name he was about to speak was no friend of the Jedi but against the better judgement he chose to say it.

" I'm looking for a man named Vega Van Derveld, I am aware he is no friend of the jedi put perhaps his enemies could give me a descent place to start looking."

Raymious
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:34:37 AM
Raymious walked over to the bar and handed the barkeep the bottle of wine that he had just taken. He looked back at Gerbo.

"I know of no Vega Van Dervald, but if you want to get some info, you should try going about it in a different manner."

imported_Gerbo Lang
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:05:16 PM
Gerbo laughed at the young jedi both of his comments seemed ridicules and therefore funny.

" You don't know who your own enemy is, what the hell do they teach you with in the walls of this academy. As for going about it a different way, what do you propose i use the lost art of diplomacy. Give me a break people don't listen to that crap anymore. make them fear and they will listen."

Gerbo made a quick glance around the bar and then turn back to the jedi.

" well might you know of some one who could lead me in his direction?"

Raymious
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:08:33 PM
Raymious looked at the man, and thought a bit. He could not think of any one off hand who would know this Vega Van Dervald character, but he knew that he did not.

No...I am sorry that I could not help you in your search.

The young Jedi padawan looked at the barkeep and ordered something to drink.

Raymious
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:09:24 PM
OOC: Sorry it took so long to post. I could not get online a lot.