PDA

View Full Version : Moon of Black, Moon of White(Open)

Malice Draclau
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:06:58 AM
The day was ending. Darkness began to creep across the land. A becon of light with stood the oncoming black curtain. It was a bar, just opening up for the midnight rush ins it had always gotten. Night time was always a bar's best hours. Then again, it was also the best time for chaos and destruction.

The bar quickly filled, the owner finding himself turning away possible customers, as his establishment had already surpassed the max capacity.

*What a shame. All these fools rushing to their deaths*

One man spoke out softly within the bar. He had been sitting in a corner close to the entrance, sipping a bloody whiskey. He was clad in white robes. His figure hidden under the veil of white. Lifting a hand, Malice waved it in the direction of the bar owner.

*You are tired.....you will now go to the back and sleep the night away. You no longer care who else comes in*

Seeming to act on command, the bar owner turned around. Letting out a big yawn he headed towards the back room to rest. Floods of people now continued to pour in. Every possible space taken up. Many were left standing in the middle of the bar, with no room to get to the counter to order a drink. Service droids stopped their runs as space to even them became unavailable.

*It's almost time. Soon, these fools, these.....cattle will fall*

Malice sat back, continuing to sip his bloody whiskey.

OOC: Open to whatever. Not really sure where this is going to go. Could be a fight, or could be something else. Let's just see what happens.

Tempist the Uncaring
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:01:59 AM
The man sitting next to Malice stood, seeming hypnotized. He didn't move untill a tall, shaven headed man came to the seat. The drone moved, and the taller man sat down. He looked to Malice, and spoke, in an unmistakably deep voice. Malice already knew who it was.

"Boo."

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:38:29 AM
A slight grin came over the sith master's face as he heard whom it was. Tilting his head to the side, Malice stared into the eyes of an old friend.

*Ohhhh i'm sooo scared*

Failing to put any effort into his reply, he shrugged it off. Yelling out another order of a bloody whiskey. Using the force to push people out of the way, creating a solid path from the bar counter to his table. Many were stumped as to how the invisible wall had come to be.

*So my friend......how have you been. I heard about the fall of the empire. Shame i wasn't around to see it happen*

Malice had been on a personal mission of his own when the empire had broken apart. Many of it's members scattered, divided throughout the galaxy. And one of them was right here, talking to him.

(Now aint i the lucky one)

He thought to himself. Guarding his thoughts from Tempist.

OOC:TTT

Tempist the Uncaring
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:44:21 AM
"Actually, rather busy. You'd be suprized how many lose ends are left when something that huge disapears. And you?"

He sensed the old demon guarding his mind, but didn't espically care. If he had really wanted to read the knights mind, there were ways of getting in that most had forgotten about. However, the last time they had met, they weren't on the best of terms, so he decided to let it lie for the time being.

Malice Draclau
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:55:23 AM
OOC: LOL i'm a master...not a knight anymore.

IC:Malice once again shrugged his shoulder's, drinking his bloody whiskey.

*same. After rejoining with TSO, i have been quite busy*

As the demon sith looked around, he noticed that the bar had gotten to ust how he wanted it. Looking back at Tempist, Malice had a sadistic grin slide across his face.

*Care to have some fun, to loosen up the tenstions one get's from being busy. We have alot of toys around us.....too much if i say so myself. I think it time to dwindle the numbers*

He awaited he shapesifters response. All the while running plan through his head on how he would kill these beings.

Tempist the Uncaring
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:49:28 AM
He shook his head slightly.

"Sorry, that's not my bag anymore. You can if you'd like, but I'm out."

When his old home died, so did a part of him. He was no longer the overly destructive being he used to be, he'd mellowed out alot more, like an aging hippy in the modern world.

ooc: congrats man, i didn't know.

Malice Draclau
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:30:49 AM
OOC:Thanks, been one for a while now....a month i think.

IC: Hearing this new revelation from Tempist stumped Malice. Leaning back into his chair, he looked at Tempist with a grin.

*Now that's a new one. Last time we met, you loved destruction. I could see it in your eyes. Something drastic must've happened to change you this much. Care to tell?*

Malice's mood for killing was put on hold, his interest peaked to hear about Tempist and what had happened to him since their last meeting. Which Malice could remember wasn't a smooth one.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:51:06 PM
"...when your world is ripped out from your hands, you must adapt. I have simply changed in ways of my own choice."

It was short, and lacking in detail, but it was the truth.

Malice Draclau
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:13:39 PM
Listening to Tempist speak, Malice stood. Walking by a rodian, Malice plunged a dagger from underneath his robes into it's side. It's wild screams alerting the rest within the br who now tried to evacuate from the establishment. But to their surprise, the doors would not open. They seemed to be held shut by an unseen force.

Dropping the bleeding dead Rodian at his feet, Malice stared at Tempist.

*So then, you mean to tell me by adapting to whatever it was that had happened to you, you have lost your killer instinct. I do not believe this, wher s the Tempist i knew*

Malice went on to killing a few more beings, letting their blood splash all over. He was trying to coax him, tempt him into joining in on the killing. If not, then there was only one other thing left to do that he knew of to bring back the old tempist.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:37:00 PM
The shapeshifter simply shrugged, and ordered a glass of water. He didn't really care what Malice did, he was just here to try to keep himself occupied for the moment. One of the few breaks he had, but it wasn't long enough to visit Syren and Eve.

Malice Draclau
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:03:52 PM
Suddenly a shrieking woman was plopped down onto the table Tempist and Malice were at. Malice looked down at the fellow sith and grinned.

*C'mon Temps join in on the fun. Silence this woman.....ease her fears and pain*

Malice's dark blue eyes bore fresh fears into the woman. Filling her mind with all the evil things he could do to her.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:22:28 PM
"....I will not."

Instead, he started tampering with her mind as well. However, he began erecting walls in her mind, keeping Malice out. He saw no need for her to suffer right now, she hadn't done anything. He may as well try to make the last moments of her life plesent.

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:39:33 PM
Malice could feel through the force of what Tempist had done. Scoffing at this, he immediatly snapped the womans neck. Letting her drop to the ground, Malice looked back at Tempist.

*That's it i can't take it anymore. Come with me*

Malice walked up to a wall, wih a burst of anger a huge hole was created. Broken wood and splinters flying everywhere. As Malice walked out, countless other's followed, screaming in terror. The sith master waited for Tempist to come outside. He left Malice with no other option.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:25:52 PM
Tempist sighed slightly, and walked to the door. Just because there was a new orafice in the wall didn't mean he had to act uncivilized and use it...

In the back of his mind he had been expecting a fight, simply because Malice was one of the more violent people he'd met over the last few years. Tempist hadn't gotten weaker since they'd met, his personality was just a bit more mellow. Although he wasn't a Sith anymore, he still knew the force well, and he was still was a monster with a lightsaber.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:32:13 PM
Once outside, Malic faced Tempist. Not moving yet, he first decided to talk to him.

*What has happened to you Tempist. Your not the same sith i once met. Where has that ruthlessness gone. Where has your killer instinct fled to. It's a disgrace to the sith*

Malice's anger was slowly on the rise. The darkside energy began a rapid buildup within him. He Knew tempist was a shapeshifter, and that at any moment this could get ugly. So, he stood ready and waiting.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:29:29 PM
"Oh, didn't you hear? I'm not a Sith anymore. I just exist. All that routhlessness and fury that I had died with the Empire. Although they are gone, I still have my training and memories to work with, and enough time and skill does accumulate over time."

He sensed Malice's anger building, and smiled slightly. He always had been quick to aggrivate...

"Since you seem to want to fight very badly, the first move is yours, young one."

Tempist's hands fell to his sides, his muscles tightening and tensing up untill the moment was nessicary, when he would draw his sabers, and counter what ever Malice had in mind.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:40:36 PM
A sadistic augh escaped the demon sith masters mouth at hearing Tempist await his move.

*Ohh you do not want to fight me Tempist my friend......for just as you have gotten stronger over the years.....so have I. I have also learned many new things.....as i am sure you have*

Seeing Tempists hands fall to his sides, Malice's hand to fell to his, hovering over his saber. With the anger still increasing within his body, the condensed dark energy within his body resulted in bolts of lightning dancing around his body. It begged to be released and cause destruction. The sith would wait though.....he still had a few more questions to ask.

*So then, if you are not a sith, then are you a jedi? or maybe a shadow*

Malice tried to sense what he was but couldn't, all he could sense within the shapeshifter was the force, just plain energy. Whatever side it came from he did not know.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 10th, 2002, 01:33:00 PM
The former Sith Knight smirked, and replied.

"None of the above. I am a storm."

The energy pulsing through his veins beckoned to be released, it begged for him to unleash the fury of the true tempest within Tempist.

"What's with all the questions, finally learned that it's better to take names before killing them?"

Malice Draclau
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:22:33 PM
Malice shrugged, a smirk on his face. He could sense the power rising within Tempist, just as it was rising within him.

*No, overtime i have learned to quell my rather violent nature. Granted it wasn't easy......but time allows for such a thing o be done*

Malice slowly began to walk towards Temps, his saber not yet ignited.

*but I know your name already......just i want to know what's changed you?*

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:14:01 PM
"Why is that, little one? You seem to be trying very hard right now, and hating that you are failing."

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:51:28 PM
An eyebrow raised at being called little one. Stopping in his tracks, the lightning began to dance around faster. It sensed that it would soon be released and couldn't wait.

*Well then, let us get on with it shall we. It seems that we are fated to fight my friend, guess this is our way of communicating ay*

With that Malice concentrated on the lightning, which soon faded. Instead, it was being converted. Malice remember the lat time when he used force lightning on Tempist. With his genetic makeup, it did close to nothing to affect him. As such, Malice drew on the energy, reaching out around him. Grasping the particles with the force, Malice started to rub them together, creating heat.

Holdig out both hands, Two fireballs formed in his palms. Normally the fire would have burnt and fried his skin and flesh already, but with the force at work, the fire was harmless to the sith. I ould be different when thrown at Tempist.

*Without further delay Tempist, let us comunicate*

With that a fireball wen racing at Temipst. Jumping into the air, Malice threw the second fireball. Landing, he guided both with the force. The balls of fire acting liek heat seeking missiles as they sped towards the fallen sith.

Tempist the Uncaring
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:08:49 PM
The crystaline knight hastily erected a force wall for himself, stoping the closest of the fireballs in it's tracks. This bought Tempist enough time to simply move out of the other fireball's path, at the last possible moment. He knew Malice was guiding them, but it is much harder to guide two fireballs when one stops existing. On top of that, it's much harder to tourn an orb of flames around to chase it's target than it is to let it go past.

Wasting no time, Tempist ignited his two lightsabers, Infinity and Horror, ready to deflect and counter whatever the Sith should throw at him. The former Sith had a manuever in mind, but it would take some time to gather enough energy for the attack. He would just have to defend untill he could.

Malice
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:14:06 AM
Landing back onto the ground, Malice pushed off forwards heading straight for Temps. He would save his energy, a he was vastly becoming famous for using mainly force techniques and sith sorcery. Upon reaching the shapeshifter, Malice's left blade came in quickly, slashing at Temps right side. Before Temps saber could block it however, Malice pulled back and swung in horizontally with he otherside of his saber. Going from his left shoulder to his right.