PDA

View Full Version : New in the area

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:05:00 PM
Jaasuuvi was on a trip and he had stoped on arcon lV his ship neede to refuel

during the short while he had been off the ship he had heard of a place that had very good food called Master Yoghurt's Bar & Grill so he decided to go for a visit

Jaasuuvi entered the building walked past the the guards and sitting down at the bar "can jI get a vodka pleassse" he asked the bartender

after he got his drink he siped it slowly.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:36:15 AM
Ceres sat not too far off from where Jaassuuvi was. Being the friendly and upbeat person she was, she decided to go say hello to him, since she had not met him yet. She stood up and walked over to him, smiling as she tilted her head.

Hi. I'm Ceres. Are you new here?

Her voice was at the normal friendly tone, something that always came natural to her.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:19:19 PM
"jYesss ji am mjy ssshjip needsss to rrrfuel ssso ji came herrre forrr a meal

"Jaassuuvi said remebering his manners "Mjy name isss Jaasssuuvji ageerrrodarrr."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:52:49 PM
Ceres smiled, holding out her hand politely to finish the introduction with a handshake.

Very nice to meet you, Jaassuuvi. You should order today's special, it's delicious.

She chuckled.

I would know since I'm not much of a cook, so all of my meals are here.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:05:45 PM
Jaassuuvi chuckled at ceres's comment "jif jyou thjink mjy name jis too long jyou can call me jasss" he said finishing his vodka in a gulp

"ji thjink jid'e ljike sssomethjing to eat hey barrrtenderrr" the bartender turned to look at jaas "yeah whatcha want" the barteder said grufly "jI would ljike a couple of ljive small rrrodentsss" Jass said turning to ceres "would jyou ljike sssomethjing to eat?"

Ceres Duvall
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:39:10 PM
Okay. Jass it is then. Ceres said with a smile.

She kind of cringed at the small live rodent comment, reminded of something Zatania once said about her being the rodent and Zatania the cat. But she ignored it since it was something she'd have to worry about later.

Oh no. I'm fine. I just finished a little something a minute or so ago.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:09:02 PM
ooc: I made a mistake its Jaas not jass sorry about that

ic:

"ok jif jyou sssajy ssso" Jaas said as the bartender set a cage of small rodents on the bar Jaas took one out and put the whole thing in his mouth with the and started to chew.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:24:03 PM
But another drink sounds good.

Ceres waved the bartender down and ordered herself a glass of water. She wasn't too keen on alcohol, didn't really care for the stuff.

What kind of ship do you have?

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:55:46 PM
"well ji dont rrrealljy know we malesss arrrn't the sssmarrrtessst we leave that to the femaless" Jaas said eating another rodent as if it was popcorn "arrre jyou sssurrre jyou dont want one" he said jokingly grabeding one of the rodents by the tail and moved it infront of Ceres's face.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:08:35 PM
No thanks. I'd much rather keep one as a pet than as food.

She didn't have a look of disgust on her face, since she knew that all living beings had to eat something that was alive at one point or another. Plants were even living organisms as well.

You leave everything up to females?

She was actually curious, since she didn't know much about Cizerack culture and customs.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:15:57 PM
"jyesss thejy arrre sssmarrrterrr usss male'sss are eatherrr sssoldjiers orrr manssserrrvant'sss we can't get pajyjing jobsss orrr learrrn to rrread orrr wrrrite but ji dont carrre jit'sss jussst the wajy thjingsss arrre forrr usss" Jaas said eating another one of the rodents.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:43:07 PM
Ceres nodded, not knowing if she could live that way herself, but he was used to things being that way.

I see. What are the females like?

That child like curiousity about her would probably be her downfall one day, but at the moment it was harmless.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:18:37 PM
"the femalesss well jit'tsss harrrd to explajine thejy arrre grrreat commaderrrss of arrmjysss thejy arrre mjistresss'sss thejy arrre sssmarrrt ssstrrronge and fasst what elssse jis therrre to know" Jaas said finishing the last rodent and giving the bartender the creds for the meal.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:12:14 PM
Ceres suddenly wondered if all of her questions were bothering him and instantly felt like a heel.

I'm sorry I ask so many questions. I've just never encountered a Ciz, and haven't really learned too much about your ways of life. Some would say that I like to know about every aspect of each person I meet.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:20:42 PM
"jit'sss ok Cerrresss ji'm not angrrrjy" Jaas said with a smile looking the the small form of ceres.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:20:56 PM
Ceres smiled and nodded.

Thank you. Some people would have probably been annoyed by now.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:23:01 PM
"well ji hope ji anssswerrred all jyou quessstjionsss" Jaas said with a big smile showing all his sharp white teeth

"jif jyou want to know anjy thjing elssse jussst asssk."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:24:19 PM
I don't think there's anything else I'm curious about.

She smiled back, not minding the site of his sharp teeth. It wasn't like he'd use them or anything. Some people might think that when talking to a stranger with sharp fangs.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:53:28 PM
"well ji'm done eatjing do jyou want go do sssomethjing?" Jaas said ordering a quick drink of vodka and draining it.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:23:55 AM
Sure. Why not? It's a nice day out.

Ceres stood up.

What would you suggest? Or maybe you're not familiar with this area quite yet?

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:02:55 PM
"ji dont know anjyplace'sss to go"

Jaas said standing and streching.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:33:00 PM
Hmm... I don't know many myself, I'm usually here, studying, in the park, or in my quarters.

She chuckled and shook her head.

It almost sounds like I don't have a life! But the park is very nice.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:13:48 PM
"Jyesss ji ljike parrrksss letsss go" Jaas and Ceres left the B&G and headed for a nearby park and sat down on a wooden Bench

"Mmm ji love the sssmell of plantsss and flowerrrsss jitsss makesss me feal betterrr" Jaas smelled the air for a few more minutes then turned to Ceres "thank jyou forrr brrrjingjing me herrre."