PDA

View Full Version : Inspection

Jill Valentine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:31:38 PM
Jill stepped into a large circular room. Her berretta was at her side and her Remmington was on her back. She had plenty of ammo in her pack and she stepped into the large room. Her boots made a loud noise on the marble floor until she stopped. She called out into the darkness, "My name is Jill Valentine. I am a member of the S.T.A.R.S R.P.D team. I have come here to investigate and interrogate everyone here. There is a supossed bioweapons company here called Umbrella. I am here to find and destroy them. Do not be alarmed." She felt crazy. What was she doing? Talking to nothing. She whispered under her breath, "I am so insane." She thought about her last encounter with someone. They had tried to kill her. That was years ago though. Jill thought, "Oh well, hopefully they will be better than those Sith people. Does anybody here know how to handle a gun besides me?" She thought about those weird saber things. Oh well her shot was faster and she could blow those sabers to bits with a few shots. She waited for someone to do something.

Hunk
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:41:36 PM
"You will not need your weapons here," a voice boomed out, "you are quite safe."

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:52:01 AM
Jill pulled her hands from her weapons and called out, "Okay...so where are you?" She thought for a moment, "I need to get the right to give inspections here. I have to inspect this place inside and out. It is very vital to my mission. So can you please give me that permission. I am looking for three people and a company named Umbrella. So can I have that permission?" She waited for an answer again.

Hunk
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:28:45 PM
*with a wave of his hand, the chambers on her two guns opened and the projectile ammunition fell with a clatter to the ground*

Hunk emerged from the shadows, an imposing presence, but one softened by a warm smile.

"As I said, you won't need to use those weapons in here. No harm will come to you within these walls. Welcome to the Jedi order, Knight Hamilton Everett, at your service." he said with a bow. "But you can call me Hunk."

"So tell me, what make a beautiful girl like yourself come here of all places to find some illegal company?"

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:40:24 PM
Jill looked at her weapons. Great more money out of my pocket. She looked at Hunk and spoke, "Well...I was sent here. Besides that these weapons are quite necessary. This company makes bioweapons. They go down with gunfire. They don't seem alive. I have no clues to anything." She pulled out a glass slide,"But if you have a laboratory I could use, then maybe I could analyze this sample." She smiled and placed her hands on her hips. "Well?"

Hunk
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:51:23 PM
He returned the smile

"We do indeed have an extensive laboratory. And I can petition the council on your behalf to see if you can use it. Perhaps we can also be of some aid to you in finding this company"

"In the meantime, perhaps you would like to rest at Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. The food's great and the company there is....interesting."

"Oh," he said, feeling the slight concern from her for her weapons. "don't worry about them. They're still find, just unloaded."