PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration(Open)

Jill Valentine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 05:32:26 PM
BAM-BAM-BAM! Three shots from her berreta and the creature fell. The putrid smell of rotting flesh filled the room. A woman stepped forward. She was wearing blue and had a patch on her shoulder that said, "S.T.A.R.S". She wore a blue beret and had black leather boots on. She stepped forward and her large boots clicked on the marble tiling. She unloaded her clip and reloaded it with some new 9mm rounds. She bent down and got a closer look at the creature. She thought to herself, "It looks almost dead. What the hell is Umbrella Inc. up too?" She touched its face and felt slime run off. She had been sent here to investigate the Umbrella corporation. She had done thing like this before, but she had never seen something like this. It was a...zombie. She pulled her gun out and walked down the hallway. She got mid-way down the hallway and a door slamed shut behind her. It was metal and a copy of it fell down in front of her. She got worried and then she heard several piercing shrieks come from down the hall way. All of a sudden a voice came over the intercom, "Hello. Why are you here little girl?" She looked around, "I am not a little girl! My name is Jill Valentine STARS memeber. I came here to take Umbrella down. You people have killed to many."
The voice came back, "Well good luck," the doors crashed down and then she saw three creatures, they were green with flecked skin and large talons and small eyes, "you see my children are hungry, and you are on the menu." Jill got scared and backed up into the door. She spoke, "Ah crap!" She holstered her berreta and reached behind her and pulled out a Remmington Shotgun. She raised it and took aim. One of the creatures screamed and she fired. The bullets pierced the creatures neck and it fell to the ground. The other two screamed as well. She fired again and another went down. There holes began to bleed and they writhed in pain on the floor. There arms flailing about everywhere. They were still alive. The last jumped into the air and came down on her. She prepared to fire and the creature landed on top of her. Her shotgun flew out of her arms and the creature pinned her arms to the ground. She used all her strength to keep the creature from biting her. She had no gun and she could not reach her tazer. All she could do was keep it from biting her and hope someone came along. Yeah right, like anybody else would be here. She was going to die. She thought in her mind hoping somebody would hear her thoughts, "Help me!" She continued to fight and waited for someone to come.http://www.residentevilfan.com/gallery/image.asp?id=77

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:00:49 PM
Straffe was in the forest in deep meditation. After training he had decided to take it easy for a bit. It was hard protecting the galaxy and even harder to protect those in need. While in deep meditation, Straffe felt a surge in the Force

"Help me!"

He opened his eyes suddenly. A woman was in trouble. By the way she was screaming, it seemed like she was on the brink of death. He quickly got up and put his swords and cloak over them. He used Force Speed to appear on the other side of the metal door

"What the..."

Straffe could hear the woman struggling and screaming. He quicly pulled out one of the swords on his back. He flicked a switch on the handle, a blue flame shot up from the bottom of the sword all the way to the end. Making it his trusty light sabar. He started to slash at the door and finally after a few second, the door finally collapsed. The woman was pinned down by a hidious looking creature. He quickly slashed its head off, slime flying everywhere. He reached out his hand to help the lady up

"Are you ok Mrs?..."

Jill Valentine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:18:16 PM
She stood up and smiled at her odd rescuer, "My name is Jill Valentine, S.T.A.R.S member. I have been sent here to investigate." She thought for a moment, "Do you know anything about a company named Umbrella?" She put her hand on her berretta ready to fire just in case. She slowly walked over to her shotgun and picked it up. She put it back in it's holster never taking her eyes off of him, "Well along with that question, what is your name?" She kept her hand on her berretta just in case.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:57:09 AM
Straffe grinned as he saw the woman didnt have faith in him

"I am Straffe Stormrider, Padawan learner to Lance Stormrider. I am a user of the Force so your primitive weapons wont work on me"

He continued to smile as he un-ignighted his sabar and shethed it on his back. He pulled the hood from his cloak back to reveal his spiked blond hair and baby blue eyes.

" I have heard rumors about that corporation but never really seen it. Why do you ask?"

Jill Valentine
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:47:40 PM
She pulled her hand from her gun, "Well I just need to know as much as I can for my mission. Well anyway, thank you, and could you come with me." She continued down the hallway. She came to a door with a keypad beside it. She turned the handle, "Dammitt! locked." She pulled her gun out and tried to shoot the lock. She fired-bam-nothing. She looked at Straffe, "What do we do? We need some kind of card." She looked at him again, "By the way, what is your name?" She smiled, she had forgotten.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:02:12 PM
Straffe smiled

"The names Straffe...And I dont think we need a card"

He took his sabar and easily cut off the handle. He kicked it open and alked into total darkness. The only light that could be seen was the one comming off of Straffe's sabar

"Stay close...We dont know whats down here"