PDA

View Full Version : Entrance: the twins

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:04:50 PM
"Cmon sis!"

The dark haired youth scanned his surroundings and followed pairs of padawan promenade accross the wide expanse of the jedi recruitment centre.

Flashing a glance behind him he sought out his errant sister;

"Come on or I will move you myself."

Aello Stromfeather
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:11:15 PM
The aforementioned sister dawdled in, scratching her neck.

"I'm coming sheesh!" she laughed, flicking a lock of hair out of her eyes.

she wandered over, to stand next to her brother, and carefully dropped the bag she was carrying on the floor.

"So," she asked, to her brother, and the room at large "now that we're here, how do we sign up?"

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:17:09 PM
"Wait, i assume; the Jedi are purported to be quite relaxed, so just take a seat i suppose."

Glancing at the baggage she had brought he guessed the contents straightaway.

"And for godsake keep the toys in the bag, these are powerful people."

Aello Stromfeather
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:33:25 PM
Aello grinned, and carefully nudged the bag under a seat, before sitting down.

after a few seconds she stood up and began to pace, impatiently, before sitting back down and cracking her knuckles.

wait wait wait...... harder than it sounded.

"Wanna play Rock, Paper, Scissors while we wait?" she asked, desperately. Waiting, in general, wasnt her strong point.

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:41:24 PM
Snorting then smiling softly at his edgy sibling he dragged a seat over to her and held out his fist ready for the counting.

He knew it was a pointless excercise, they could read eachother like books, but it kept their minds off things.

Aello Stromfeather
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:12:06 PM
one... two... three....

paper

she looked down, both hands outstretched, pointing at the other, palm down.

snap....

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:20:46 PM
Rock.

Grinning to himself as her hand wrapped round his fist.

"We never seem to tire of this do we?"

one... two... three...

Scissors

Aello Stromfeather
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:07:15 AM
Rock

she grinned, leaning back into her chair and cracking her knuckles,

"not really. I just wish someone would show up so we could get started." she sighed.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:55:57 AM
From behind a large pillar someone did come. A calming presence enveloped the room as a woman in white robes approached the two siblings.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Your patience is to be commended. You seek out the Jedi this day to join our Order, do you not?"

She looked to both of them, allowing her cyan eyes to gaze into their hearts and see their goodness. The Garou smiled, exposing her elongated canines as she pushed back the Garou Warrior Braids in her waist length blond hair. The silver coins woven into them clanged together softly as she did so, and then she put her attention back on the girls, waiting for their answer.

ooc: I'm so sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I've been terribly busy as of late. :)

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:44:19 AM
Winking at Aello, Venessy stood.

Taken aback at what he saw he paused and after collecting himself, bowed to the slender blond jedi who had appeared; she was a vision, light glittered from the sliver in her hair, she seemed to be haloed in sunshine.

Rallying himself he gave his best smile and began to speak;

"Lady Jedi, it is an honour to meet you, I am Venessy Stromfeather,"

Looking to Aello he saw her standing ready at his right, he indicated his sibling;

"and this is my sister, Aello."

Aello Stromfeather
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:01:17 PM
Aello managed a nervous bow, still awestruck in the prescence of the Jedi Knight.

"Yes, my lady, we wish to join the Order"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:43:09 PM
"But will you finish what you begin? This life is most difficult and will pose great challenges to you. By taking the Jedi oath, you are dedicating every fiber of your being to this organization. You will be hated and hunted by many yet, needed and sought after by all. Is that what you want for your future?"

She did not wish to scare them away, but it was important that all knew the facts. The Knight's eyes softened as she looked upon the faces of the twins. Something was different about them....life beamed from their eyes and this made Xazor know that they were dedicated....

Venessy Stromfeather
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:33:19 AM
The words rang in his head; predictions of faliure did not sit well with Venessy; meeting the Jedis eyes, he smiled a small smile:

"Where one of us fails, the other succeeds, we are one and the same and we have not failed in anything we have done so far and neither of us intends in starting now."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:06:17 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled to herself.

"I am assuming then, that both of you wish to train together, yes? Well then....."

She smiled to herself and eyed the pair curiously.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my young students. You have much to learn and I shall train you in the ways of the Force. Report to the Jedi Academy tomorrow morning at 5:00. Find yourselves a room in the Jedi Living Quarters located at the dot on the map."

With that she handed the young man a holo-pad with the locations of everything in the Jedi Base. That would help them find their way around.

"Again, welcome...."