PDA

View Full Version : an unremarkable stranger

Elanor Janxmar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:43:06 AM
the doors of the Order cracked open, just far enough to admit one person, who skulked in unenthusiastically.

the newcomer was a young girl, of about average height, with short, messy brown hair and hazel eyes, which looked out from her somewhat earthy pale-skinned face. she wore a shapeless grey denim jacket, and faded jeans over a black tee-shirt and heavy jackboots. Overall, she looked a bit of a scruff.

she scanned the room, looking for the figures who milled there, just on the edge of her sight, and said:

"Alright, how do I get in?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:57:33 PM
*Your in already*

A man wearing white robes pointed out to her, seeing as she was already standing within the palace.

*What more do you want child.........?*

His uncaring voice rang throughout the chamber. All other'spresent, guards, servents, even droids left the room.

Elanor Janxmar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:33:50 AM
A wry grin crossed Elanor's face, and her eyes narrowed as she smiled at the Master.

"well, now that I'm in here, what do I do to become a Sith?" she asked, sarcastically.

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:48:39 AM
With this said, Malice couldn't help but laugh out loud. His laughter booming throught the chamber. Regaining is composure, Malice looked back at Elanor.

*One doesnot simply become a sith by doing something. There are a couple special characteristics that you need. First of all, can you use the force. Lift that plant over there*

Malice pointed to a small plant in a pot sitting on a table.

*If you cannot use the force, then you will never be a sith. No matter how hard you try*

Elanor Janxmar
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:41:29 AM
Elanor looked at the plantpot, canting her head to one side.

aaaand up...

she thought, then focussed onto the pot.

the pot floated upwards, spun around a few times, then began to lower itself back to the table.

she landed it clumsily, almost knocking it over, and a bit of soil spilled out of its top. It quickly righted itself.

she turned, hands in pockets, back to Malice.

"hows that?" she questioned

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:05:59 PM
Malice watched the display. Not showing any experession or emotion as Elanor had done what she was told to do. Looking back at the woman, Malice's face remaind expressionless.

*Should you be let in, would you swear your absolute loyalty to this order? Giving your life, your very soul for the sake of this order should it be called upon to do so?*

Dependingupon her answer, she might or might not get in.

Elanor Janxmar
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:57:56 PM
Elanor bowed low,
"I serve only the Sith, my liege, now, and until my death."

Malice Draclau
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:06:39 PM
A low growl came from the sith master. He had heard many say those words, and not all kept to them.

*We shall see. You may choose who you want to be your master. Choose wisely, for each master and knight has their own style of training*

A small droid rolls up to Elanor. A holo screen lights up, Listing thenames of those able to train.

Masters
Lady Vader
Dark lord Dyzm
DarthDarkCloak
Malice Draclau
Athena Lady Darkness

Knights
Sasha Kovalev
Gouyen Chee

Don't know if missed anyone. If i did then my bad.

Elanor Janxmar
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:53:57 PM
"And what am i to do with this?" she asked, "aside from their notoriety, these names mean nothing to me."

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:09:41 PM
Malice scoffed at her.

*If you wish to gain the pwers of the darkside....choose one of them to train you If you want, thengo to the training grounds to get a feel for how they train deciples. Each one is different, as such you'll get something different out of each of them*