PDA

View Full Version : Mister Xilarian step forward...

Maester Wargrave
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:46:12 PM
"And meet your destiny," The gravely voice intoned as the black cloaked figure stared at this approaching apprentice, his cold blue eyes flashing.

"It has been two weeks since you returned and you have yet to visit me..."

Xilarian was lifted from the ground and slammed into a bookcase in Wargrave's personal room.

"I want to know why..."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:58:49 PM
Silus and fell forward, landing on one knee. As quickly as he landed Silus sprang to his feet. He backed up a step, both hands were on their way behind their backs......Wargrave really got under his skin sometimes....

Ive been busy.......And dont do that again.

As he brought his hands to his front, he held both of his sabers. at the moment, both were disengaged.....

<div align="center">http://www.boomspeed.com/dragon1997ex/silusDJsig.jpg</div>

Maester Wargrave
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:02:19 PM
"Busy? Tussling with Terran Starek is more like it," Wargrave smiled triumphantly at the look of surprise on Silus' face. It quickly disappeared though and was replaced with a look of displeasure.

"Oh yes...Mister Xilarian...I know..."

Xilarian was raised off the ground, simply hovering.

"Why was I not informed when you returned?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:14:36 PM
Silus' eyes narrowed at Wargrave...

I told you, I've been busy. I had to make sure my squadron didnt fall apart while I was gone....Now put me down...

Maester Wargrave
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:15:55 PM
"No. You have something you're hiding, Mister Xilarian...I want to know what it is."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:17:45 PM
What are you, my mother? Put me down old man

Maester Wargrave
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:21:03 PM
"Old man?" Wargrave seemed amused.

Silus' throat suddenly slowly shut itself, and the Dark Jedi Master strode forward his eyes gleaming.

"I am not Millard, Xilarian I will not take insubordination. There are no brigs here...only me. And I will have you pay attention to me."

The Force Grip on Silus' throat tightened.

"Understood?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:28:24 PM
As the grip tightened, and Wargrave berated Silus, one of the heavier books from the bookshelf flew across the room and cracked Wargrave in the temple...The choke diminished and Silus dropped to the ground, landing solidly on his feet.......

If you'll settle down for a few minutes and act halfway civilized, I'll fill you in on all the juicy little details...Deal?

Maester Wargrave
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:33:25 PM
"Deal. Explain, quickly."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:42:18 PM
Silus plopped down in a chair and rested his arm on the small table beside it, his right arm rested lazily, yet protectively, on his two sabers, which he let sit in his lap....

Starek was "saving" some chump from getting robbed by these four guys in an alley. I'd been following Terran for some time without him knowing, just to see what he was up to. I'll admit, I was moderately impressed with the way he handled those thugs, until he let them go. Kinda defeated the point, in my opinion, anyways...

Silus shifted in his chair a little...

Maester Wargrave
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:44:19 PM
"And how did you confont him?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:11:02 AM
I simply stepped out of the shadows and engaged him in a debate on morals and consequence of action...

Silus tilted his head a little bit...

He seemed pretty convinced that he'd done the right thing, by not killing them.....until he heard them beating a woman in an alley over....

Silus stated this "matter-of-factly", keeping a serious tone with his sarcasm.....

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:19:33 AM
"Which then you used to distract him. An excellent job using the Jedi, Xazor Leo Dawnstrider, as the distraction. I congratulate you."

He smirked at Silus' straight face, "Oh yes...I know all about it. I congratulate you, Mister Xilarian.

"Now do you have something for me?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:28:11 AM
Silus eyed him curiously...

Something for you?

Silus stood up from his seat and clipped his sabers behind his back before reaching inside his coat.....

Now that you mention it.....

Silus pulled his hand out of his coat, revealing another lightsaber. He held the saber out to Wargrave....

I'd like you to meet Halcyon....

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:33:44 AM
Wargrave took the saber, marvelling in it's craftmanship. Not as good as his or Silus' but still constructed well. Turning it in his hand, he ignited it and saw the Green Blade fill the room with its light.

"Kneel."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:48:39 AM
Silus gave Wargrave a sideways glare and removed one of his sabers from behind his back. Upon igniting the crimson blade, he spoke.....

You first.....

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:51:35 AM
Wargrave smiled.

"Do not trust me, Mister Xilarian? A pity..."

The saber was disengaged and tossed on the ground by Silus' feet.

The Dark Jedi turned and began to walk away.

"A pity you lose your promotion because of mistrust."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:55:22 AM
You havent exactly been the most trustworthy person Ive met in my life....I would think you'd be proud...

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:57:00 AM
"Yes but even a certain level of trust must be given. Isn't that what the Empire teaches?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:01:20 AM
Silus let out a heavy sigh. Without saying a word, Silus slowly knelt to one knee, staring at the green bladed saber in front of him.....

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:07:27 AM
Instead of igniting Halcyon, Wargrave pulled his own saber and ignited it.

He placed it on Silus' right shoulder, then his left, and then his forehead.

"I hereby promote you to the rank of Dark Jedi Knight."

The blue-red blade was disengaged over Silus' head.

"Congratulations," Wargrave extended his gloved hand towards Silus.

"You may keep 'Halcyon' and do with it what you wish."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 23rd, 2002, 03:20:36 AM
Silus stood up and shook Wargrave's hand. He was at a bit of a loss, as his work was actually paying off for him....

So this means you arent gonna try to kill me anymore?

Silus laughed a little as Halcyon was called to his left hand and tucked back into his coat......

Maester Wargrave
Nov 23rd, 2002, 03:45:08 AM
Wargrave gave a mischievous smile.

"I have no clue what you're talking about Mister Xilarian."

Then he turned and left.