PDA

View Full Version : Strutts in...

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:37:06 PM
Ambrose stopped in front of the humongous doors where he had come to know that this was the place where Alana did her dark deeds within the darkside and through her vampiric ways. Many men were killed. Ambrose watched as she would lure them into this dark place that she had called her private chambers. This is where she would most likely feet off of them. As all vampires did. Even Ambrose feed off of the living. Humans were mere food to the imortals. But some enjoyed it.

Ambrose opend the doors not knowing what he would find inside.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:39:16 PM
Alana sat curled up in a chair, a book lay open on her lap. Her eyes were however not turned toward it's open pages but instead gazed int distant memories. Her long legs were folded under her, her hair spilled over her shoulders and gathered in a puddle at her waist.

When Ambrose entered her chamber she turned her glowing eyes to him, a soft smile of welcome rested on her lips. Her eyes shifted from a haunting green to a vibrant blue.

"Ambrose, to what do I owe this pleasure. Alana's lithe form uncurled from the chair. She smoothed the dress back into place as she approached him. The sweet smell of Jasmine filled his senses as she drew closer...

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:49:00 PM
Ambrose looked at the form of the Vampress. Lordess of the Shrine. What he now called his home. The home that he would live in for all eternety. But he liked the Shrine. And the people in it. Well I dont know if you could call them people but still just the same. The ancient vampire was like a rose untouched. She was, he thought, the most beautiful of all vampyers he had ever seen. But he would not show it. For he did not know if she felt the love for another or not.

"Milady, Alana. I have come to visit you and to talk about something important. Something I have never talked to anyone about. Not even my master. Lord Soth."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:49:20 PM
Alana's eyebrows arched upward at the apparent distress from Ambrose. "Please then, come and sit with me. I will try to help if I can." She swept her delicate arm towards the couch. She floated two glasses of wine over to them. Alana sat next to the newly made vampire. A smile of pleasure on her face. She was always fascinated with the newly made. Their innocence to the night was a pleasure to watch.

"What is it you need to say Ambrose? As always I take great pleasure in your company." Alana's seductive smile made her eyes glimmer.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:26:20 AM
Ambrose looked into the eyes of the ancient vampire and saw the love that she had once held in her eyes. The love for her family. The love that she had once held as a human, but know that she was a vampire. She feels nothing for anybody anymore, he thought. Only for the expirienced vampire's. The one's that have grown in their skill with the darkside. The skill that every vampire is born with. He looked away.

"God...I did not imagine this being this hard."

He looked away hurriedly, trying to concentrate on saying what he had planned on saying. Saying what he had felt for her. He had felt that way about her even as a mere mortal. And it has continued with him. Even as a vampire, he still longs for her. Dreams of her in the night. Many nights the young vampire has woken up many nights, soaked in sweat, because of another dream about the woman he had felt so much for. He looked back into those deep dark eyes.

"I...I just wanted to say that...I have feelings for you."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:45:25 PM
Alana's eyebrows shot up at Ambrose's confession. It had been the last thing she expected him to say. She knew he had been attracted to her but what he spoke said it was by far more. She knew her beauty, her flawless appearance drew many to her. It was what Alana used to lure her prey in.

"You Ambrose are new to the night. Everything my dear appears much more intense in your eyes right now." Alana smiled softly at him, her fire lit eyes glinting. Leaning forward, the soft rustle of her dress was all that could be heard in the still room. Alana took his hand in her own.

"I have loved Ambrose, and I still can love in my own way. I am flattered by your sweet words, and in all honesty very tempted by you. But I am by far more than the body and face you see before you. My heart can ache at pain caused from a lover. I can weep at the loss of a friend. With what you see before you, a tempting woman, alluring and soft. Do you see what I really am?" She questioned. Her soft voice fell sweetly on his ears.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:01:03 PM
He looked at the ancient vampire and could see that she was telling hole truth and no lie. She was a suductress, that was what she was best at. And Ambrose knew it. He had come to know it well. For when she lured a man, any man, into her lair. The young fledgling knew that he/she would never see the light of day again. And that is how Ambros had come to know her as. A seductress. A seductress out for one thing. Survival. He looked into those big beautiful, empty eyes and thought that he was being foolish for having come here.

Well, I can see that my being a vampire makes even the moon look bigger. When I look at things, they seem to move. The statues seem to watch my every move, yet their stone eyes never open.

He opened himself to the darkside and let his emotions take him over. For Vampires live off of their emotions. That is the one thing most important to them, next to living and the force. He looked away for a moment. A moment too long. He looked back, embarrased at why he had come to see her. To bother her.

I am truly sorry mistress Alana. I do not mean to bother you with these petty problems. I will return to my quarters immidiatly.

With that, the young vampire stood and started to walk out of the room.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:45:23 AM
"Ambrose...." Her voice called out to him. Soft and powerful. The female Vampyre smiled sadly. "I do not find you a bother Ambrose, nor do I want you to leave. It is true we thrive on the emotions of our race and yes they are enhanced. But... as time passes for each of us, emotions can fade. Time even for us can exact a terrible toll. We become less human with each passing year, until one day we forget that we ever felt anything at all. One thing that will always remain the same though. Is our need for each other. Without that we are truly lost. I find no folly in your coming here brother of the Shrine. "

Alana stood and moved toward him, her eyes piercing his very soul. Her dress flared back as she moved and her long legs flashed in and out of the slit. When she reached him she paused momentarily. A soft smile pulled her lips, Her fierce eyes never softened. Tipping her head back, her pale neck bared to him. Her hair tumbled back and touched the ground. "Feed Ambrose and share in the dark ecstasy of such an exchange. There is no pleasure greater for us than that."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:11:40 PM
Ambrose wrapped his long hand around the back of her neck and pulled her close. She could feel his breath on her skin. Ambrose shook with extacy. He had never performed this act before. He looked at her fine smooth skin. He loved the feel of it. The color of her skin was a palish color. And Ambrose wondered if blood actually flowed through the veins that stretched throughout her entire body. He opened his mouth showing his fangs and moved in closer to her neck.

Piercing the skin, the young sith warrior felt a surge of power pass though him. He only fed off of the lordess for a little bit. Not long. he backed away and wiped the blood from his mouth.

And now are you going to feed on me.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:14:39 AM
Alana's skin had grown translucent with each precious drop Ambrose took from her. Where as his pinked with the blood that flowed over his lips. Her eyes became glassy with passion, and with the need to take from him.

Her soft lips turned upward as she ran her hands over his exposed throat. Her eye teeth extending fully in anticipation. She pulled Ambrose into her embrace. Her power sure and steady even with the loss of blood. She settled her lips against his neck, taking a moment to savor the feel of his pulsing vein. Her sharp teeth sank in with the sound of splitting skin. Alana's soft moan of pleasure soon followed. Her hold on him tightened as she fed.

The darkness that passed between to vampires when they fed from one another was complete and fulfilling. It bonded them completely. She could feel his every thought, his every need. She reveled in his open mind and his newly opened eyes to the darkside they were born into. It took only moments to satisfy her hunger. She held onto him even after her teeth had withdrawn.

"Being what we are Ambrose, offers us an ecstasy like no other. We are the darkness in the darkside. We are what lies beyond the veil." Her husky voice whispered softly into his ear. As she pulled back, her lips stained with blood, she smiled. Her eyes that had been glassy before, now shone with a new light.

"There are none such as we." Her mouth found his and settled there...

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:48:20 AM
Her carresing lips touched his, and a surge of power, extacy, and love ran throughout his entire body. Filling his soul with a feeling like none ever before. He could feel her soft lips move as they kised his. He knew that he should pull away and stop this notion that was going on but he could not. He wanted to taste the taste of her lips more. Wanted the sweet passion that filled him to go on forever. Ambrose Braeden did not want to stop.

Pulling away, both people looked at each other. Ambrose feeling a little embarrased, wondering if he was a good kisser or not, looked away hurriedly.

I am sorry milady. That was totlay my fault. That should never have happened.

Looking on the far wall, he could still feel the sweet passion that her lips gave to him. He could feel her body up against his, pressing her body against his. He could feel her body warmth. But not any more. He wanted to feel it again, but he felt that way about many women in his life. Only this time it was different. Much different, it was...

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:03:55 AM
Alana smiled at the open thoughts of Ambrose. He was still so new to the Vampyre ways. So innocent, and human in his mind. Perhaps it is what drew her to him. She had lost her innocence long ago, Her heart had become indifferent to the feelings she had once thrived on. Alana had no regrets at the way she enticed, or the fact that she would have all belong to her in some way. It was not the nature of a vampyre to regret or to even think twice before plunging ahead.

She would have what drew her, she would woo what enticed her. It was something she did even as a mortal. Now as a vampyre it had only increased.

Alana moved closer to Ambrose, her smile wide enough to show her extended teeth. Her tongue darted over her blood stained lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body molding into his. The shadows that were always present whispered and chuckled hollowly at the sight of there mistress enticing another.

"Ambrose, let go of what you once knew, Let go of the mortal coil that binds your spirit. There are none such as us. Free to love, and to have all of our heart desires. We are Vampyre, and we have no boundary's. I have and will love many, it is our way." To Alana, to love was a sweet release. She would love them all differently but love them she would. It was in her nature to do so for all eternity...

Mockadane
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:29:02 AM
The mundane issues that were dwelling on Mockadane's mind as he walked to his neices room were all but forgotten. Half standing in the dimly lit doorway, the Mercinary wittness all that he needed to. In silence, he stood their coming to terms with himself. Until one or the other noticed him.

Watching and hearing all that has passed, the big man let the silence do his talking. Onlooking with a dead expression.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:59:37 AM
Alana had been too enthralled with what had been going on to sense another presence in the room. Her eyes had been locked onto Ambrose. She had wooed him with her Vampyre words, and her ways. She had done what was second nature to her. Without thought of repercussion or regret.

Her soft laughter stilled as her eyes found the body length mirror. In it reflected back was the figure of her Uncle. His expression cold and unyielding. For a moment time stood still, Alana's eyes locked onto the one who had raised her, the one who had given her life. The only man she had loved without fail. What she saw in his eyes chilled her heart for a moment. Once again she was the child who had done wrong. Then Alana remembered just who she was.

A soft smile crept onto her lips; her eyes remained cold and unyielding as his. Her hands curled into Ambrose’s hair. Her ever changing eyes glimmered with suppressed laughter. In her vampyre fashion she dropped him a slow wink. "Uncle Mocky." The nickname she had given him so long ago fell from her lips in an almost child like manner.

"What brings you here?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:29:15 PM
Just then, what looked to be a massive furred creature stepped out into the light....and padded right over to Ambrose. It growled feircly, and bared it's fangs. And then, it began to mutate, the fur receeding, bare, white flesh begining to show, extremites either growing or shirnking in size....and there was Ket, standing there in nothing more than a pair of silken black pants, chuckling.

"My, my, ambrose...you shouldn't be so frightened."

Ket then smiled to Alana, whom, he had been staying with for the past week, kissing her gently on the forehead.

"Well, hello, dearest Alana..."

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:47:06 PM
Alana turned her eyes momentarily from her uncles to Ket. Her smile growing wider. "Ket, my dear. I thought you were still sleeping. This is my uncle Mockadane and Ambrose a vampyre of the Shrine." She introduced them. Her hand reaching out and running softly over Ket's jaw line.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Alana turned her eyes back to Mock. Her eyes giving him a clear challenge. She knew her uncle was displeased with her but she also wanted him to know it was her vampyre nature, and she would not hide what she was. They had always been at odds about what she did with her life. Mockadane always displeased with what she did, and Alana always trying to show him she could do what she wanted. It seemed it had finally come to a head….

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:31:33 PM
As the Vampire Lordess carresed his hair lovingly, he could now put a face on the odd sent that had been lingering in the room. The being that had transformed into a man, obviously a Garou, was now standing in front of him. Ambrose had only met this person one time before, but that was out of coutesy of his master. His master was not here now though. Knowing that the Vampire and Garou have never agreed on many aspects in this universe.

Your presence did not go unnoticed

Looking back at Alana, he wondered why a Garou would be at the Shrine of the Damned. And especially in the chambers of the Vampire Seductress Alana.

What is IT doing here.

Mockadane
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:45:08 AM
Mockadane spoke with a forboading tone...

"I hope Im not interrupting anything...!" Taking measured steps ito the room glancing about with an almost non-chalaunt manerism at the room's furnishings. Stopping in front of a her dresser, the big man picked up a jeweled hairbrush that had been aquired on Hapes. Admiring the way the light cascaded off of its jewels, he spoke with his back towards the room's occupants.

"You too shut up!" The cold words flowed outwardly into the chamber. Alana could tell that Mockadane was not in a giving vein this day. The empty hole in the force that Mockadane resided in, the Vampire Lordess picked up on immidiatly, noticing his arsenal of weapons and gear that adorned him. Replacing the brush in the spot that it had originally rested upon...

"So my neice, are you to buisy to discuss matters of a personal nature with Me?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:20:56 PM
Ket quirked a brow at Ambrose. Apparently, he was getting no respect from this Vampyre. Now, Mockadane he respected as a mercanary and as Alana's uncle, regardless of how they felt of one another. Ket shook his head lightly as he walked up to Ambrose, with a smiled on his face...

"Young vampyre...you need to learn..."

Ket grabbed him by the throat and clenched tightly, augmented muscle tissue combined with Lupine genetic structure gave him the ability to rip this man's throat clear out of his neck with minimal, if any, effort. But he only held him there. His eyes flashed yellow, letting his Lupine fangs bare. Much longer and jagged than a vampyre's as well.

"...do not disrepect someone who could squash you like a bug. Remember...not only am I able to tear you in half without trying, but again...Saurron would not be to pleased of you picking a fight with a friend and guest."

Ket dropped Ambrose upon his bottom and grinned. lightly.

"Now, with that being said and you in your proper place, I think it perhaps best if you leave these chambers for now. After all, I think that Alana's uncle has business with her."

Ket chuckled lightly, and lay next to Alana quietly, letting his lips brush her cold cheek once more.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:44:53 PM
Alana smiled at her uncle. Her eyes glimmered with laughter at the scene before her. "I always have time for you my uncle. Do you truly think I wouldn’t?" Alana winked again at him as her words poured in mock innocence form her crimson lips.

She turned as Ket lifted Ambrose off of his feet, and quirked an eyebrow. "Boys play nice, and don’t break anything." She admonished. A soft chuckle followed, she knew the two could take care of themselves. As Ket settled next her she ran her hand languidly over his chest, her eyes still locked on her uncles back, though his disapproving eyes battled with hers in the mirror.

"Would you care to take a walk with me Uncle Mocky? Then we can talk about what you need to."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:21:36 PM
Ambrose could feel his throat being squeezed tightly, almost to where the Vampire Warrior was not able to breath. The Garou let Ambrose loose and as he fell to the ground, Ket laid back down beside Lordess Alana. The Vampire's temper has always been short, and Ket had just pushed the right buttons to set it off again. Regaining his stance again, he lifted the Garou, that had just been laying by the Vampire Lordess, off of his feet. His pale hand tightening every second that he held him.

Breaking off one of the posts of the bed frame. Making the piece of wood into a weapon. A very sharp weapon indeed. Slamming him up against the wall and driving the steak through his shoulder, he could hear him scream in pain. Ambrose Braeden also felt another thing. He had felt the sharp end of the spike his something very hard. He could tell that the spike was stuck into the wall about three inches.

Up against the wall...Like a Dog should be. And as for Master Saurron, his oppinion about the Garou is simple. He is duscusted with your race. He thinks that your race is the scum of the universe.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:17:11 AM
Ket lay there up on the wall, pinned. And he began to crack a smile. Ket began to laugh lightly. The pain was almost overhwelming as he started to change shape. But, he kept it in check. Ket growled lightly, the change happening only as far as massive fangs, yellow eyes and his hands turned into large calwed appendages. He palmed Ambrose's head in one, bringing him in close.

"I know one thing of vampires, and that is that you don't die easily..."

Ket then leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"But you would be suprised what you can live through..."

And with that, he twisted friecely and quickly, snaping Ambrose's neck to the point where his head was now spun 180 degrees around. He took him and tossed him into the corridor and shut the door behind him as the small changes began to wear off.

"I so appologize, Alana, Mockadane, for that. And Alana, darling, if you would be so good as to alert Saurron that I wish to speak to him, i would be most grateful."

Ket chuckled as his wound finished healing, literaly seeming as if it melted away. Lupine genetics combined with medical nanites in his blood stream did wonders.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:55:12 PM
The Vampire Ambrose Braeden was in an immense amount of pain after what the Garou Ket Van Dervald had just done to him. Twisting his head one hundred and eighty degrees the other way. Every time he would try and concentrate, the pain would make him break his consentration. The pain and anger of the Darkside now flowed thoughout him like the blood that was flowing in his veins. It was the way he was able to manipulate the force. And now, he thought, he could take on all of the Garou by himself.

Mockadane
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:49:58 PM
The non-chalaunt posture of Kets demeaner was all but erased, as Mockadane desided to enforce his point of veiw!

The momentary feeling of weightlessness that Ket felt was broken by bone-crushing grip of the leather and steel gauntlet the mercinary wore throttling him around the back side of his neck. With a tremendous jerk, the only sound that Ket heard was Alana crying out somthing inaudible before He crashed headfirst through the door he had just closed. The splintering door was nothing compared to the wall directly accross that the big man made sure his quarry felt, before stopping His forward movement.

The injured Vampire, in a crouching position, had already began regenerating, and was in a prone position so Mockadane spoke loud enough that the two would here his words...

"The regenerative powers possesed by beings in this universe are at a greatly... reduced standstill with the strike of my sword! pay heed to this BOYS... when I am in a foul disposition!" Mockadane's words trailed off in a leathal tone of challenge. The incurrent smell of steel and death followed his words as he released his pressure from Ket's prone possition against the wall.

GLAMDRAINE, Mockadanes Bastard sword giving off a faint greenish demeoner, was held openly in Mockadanes hand let the two facing him that he meant buisness....

Hearing the lather grip of the sword creak at Mock's grasp.... as He backed into a a position in the doorway... "But ... if we have a problem with the terms I have just layed , we can deal with this NOW...! The big man was prepared for whatever fury either of these two could come up with!

Lord Soth
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:35:30 AM
Deep within the belly of the Shrine, the Death Knight sat with his lover Tatiana in their lavish chamber. Idle word's of passion were exchanged between the two lover's when a deep and foreboding feeling washed over Soth's mind...There was a strong ripple in the force as the Sith master tilted his head slightly as if to better study the dark tendril's that prodded his conscience. His understudy was in dire trouble. The signature of the one who posed the threat for the moment was none other than a Lupine of all creature's. The Death Knight's brow creased to a furrow that bore the anger he felt at the moment. Unlike some creature's of the Damned who found tolerance with the foul garou kindred, Soth on the contrary was deep seated with a genuine hate for their race.

Abruptly, Soth's expression returned to a stoic state before he turned to face his lover. Kissing Tatiana gently on the forehead, he whispered to her in low tone's as his pale blue eye's met with hers.

"Forgive me my lover...There is a pressing matter that call's." Soth paused as he placed a delicate kiss on her soft ruby lip's. Wantonly, Tatiana looked back at him, she knew it had to be something of great importance for her lover to interrupt their moment together in such a fashion.

"I will return shortly...M'lady." A pleasant smile etched it's way across Soth's face as he turned slowly, retrieving his black cloak as he pressed hard for the elaborate double door's that now opened at his approach by unseen hand's.

When the Death Knight exited the chamber, his piercing eye's ebbed in an unholy red hue. His rapid movement increased to an almost blinding flash that was undetectable with the mortal eye's of other's. Arcane Sith magic formed on Soth lip's as he pressed on towards his blood sister's private chamber. There were other recognizable signature's within Alana's room now. However, there was an undeniable presence of something more profound within the room. It was an ebony blade inlayed with silver Sith rune's that drew Soth's attention. A mysterious empathy he shared with the weapon as it's creator. A forge bond of sort that he had with the deadly sword in which the Death Knight had not felt for quite some time...It was the fabled weapon Glamdrain! And on it's other end was the lethal mercenary,...Mockadane! Not only was this mortal man a respected comrade at arm's, he was also best friend to the Death Knight of the Black Rose...

"Indeed,...There will be lupine blood flowing like wine this night!" Came the hollow word's from the Death Knight as his shadowy form melded perfectly through the force with that of the inky recesses of darkness about him.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:07:28 PM
Ket shook his head lightly and stood up with a grin to Mockadane. Ket did a somewhat flourished bow, one arm out streached as he did. He then looked to Mockadane and spoke with a certain sincarity.

"Mockadane, again, I will repeat myself. I have an utmost respect for you. Even though I am a Lupine, two of my closest friends happen to be vampires. I only dislike when upstarts disrespect me."

Ket then noticed the Death Knight walk up. And Ket had to chuckle.

"What is it with you people? Especialy you Soth. I remember you from my days at the Empire...Do you ALWAYS have to rush into everything headfirst?"

Ket then grasped the knob to the door and turned it, walking back into Alana's room. He gathered his clothing and in a flash was dressed in his green cammo pants, olive drab tanktop and black, patent leather boots. He clipped his saber to his belt and put both his 10mm blasters int he underarm holsters. He took his olive drab flac jacket and put it on.

"You know...perhaps one of these days, you will learn that not ALL Lupines hate Vampyres. I happen to actualy like a few of you. And Alana, my dearest, I do appologize for all the comotion I seem to have caused."

Ket lightly kissed her cheek and then exited into the hallway. Looking down at Ambrose, he had to chuckle. He then continued outward, and left the inner halls, exiting the Shrine.

Fast forward

Ket muttered to himself as he headed back to the outskirts to his ship.

"You'd think with a gift like immortality, they would learn how to use their brains like Saurron."

Ket boarded his ship, and slid into the cockpit of his X-Wing. Ket typed int he coordinates into his nava-computer and lifted off the ground. The ship rocketed out through the ionosphere, and as soon as he was clear of the planet's gravataional pull, he watched stars blue as he jumped to lightspeed.