PDA

View Full Version : I can see...

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:29:14 PM
Without me around, this place has gone down the tubes! Time for me to hammer it back into shape!

:headbash

Okay, let's seriously start working on this whole "Infiltrate the Senate" idea, people. The majority of "Sunset" is over, and anyone remaining in the thread would be advised to finish their tasks, cause some random act of damage, and then exit.

As far as starting the "Infiltrate the Senate" idea goes, we might do well to have an IC conference on the subject. If you guys are up for something like that, I can start it.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:43:45 PM
Or we could all be really busy with other things.

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:28:45 PM
Like Counterstrike? :)

Kidding about that, but seriously. As a group, we have gone to inactive status. With the holidays coming up, there's a good chance to have fun on the horizon for the people with home access. It makes sense to put down a few plans, ideas, etc. like we've been doing so that when opportunity knocks, the group can take advantage. Or do you disagree?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:19:53 PM
:lol Brian you of all people have nothing to say about people not posting ;)

And I agree, get started on the Senate thing!

I've also been keeping up on my apprentice threads, although my apprentices seem to come and go as they damn well please! :) ;)

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:14:28 AM
On the contrary, my dear! As one of those who wasn't posting, I am in an excellent position to speak on the subject! I have first-hand experience! ;)

Anyways! Things will probably calm down a bit next week- Thanksgiving and all that. People will reappear who haven't been around, and maybe some Christmastime planning can be done. Unfortunately, I'm going out of town for next week's holidays, so (yep, you guessed it!) I won't be here. Got a family Thanksgiving to go to, and then a memorial for my cousin.

I'll be back soon enough, though.

Do we want to try and do the IC meeting like I suggested, or do we want to skip that and go straight into OOC planning stages?

Zasz Grimm
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:03:09 PM
I'm going to be gone for Thanksgiving holidays as well. Going out to Galveston with my dad, just to chill out.

Anyway, I recommend "Is Living Worth Dying For".

I mean, has a good story line, a good thing going for it, just needs some people, lol.

Slayn Cloak
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:53:01 PM
hmmmm

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 29th, 2002, 07:58:39 PM
btw~ when you get back Zasz ... I posted to that thread

Zasz Grimm
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:18:19 PM
Shank you Dalers!

:: Huggles ::

Hob replied to it last night, I know Jes will be soon, so after that I am gonna post.

I know I need to get to your thread with Kineas, shall do it when I get home.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:23:00 PM
Okies :)

So, there are going to be like three dark Jedi in that thread and little ol' Nav ... great :|

:lol

Evil Hobgoblin
Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:35:01 PM
Hob is only gonna be watching. He's gotta prepare for Nivram's appearance on Vjun.

Zasz Grimm
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:39:32 AM
Yes, but that will be the thread afterwards. Or during this one, but late into it.

I'm so unsure.

:(

Oh, Dale, don't worry. You won't be needing to worry about Zasz. He's gonna get a beating that will take him almost to near death by Nivram.

But you do, however, have to worry about Nivram. ^_^;

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:50:16 PM
:mneh

Slayn Cloak
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:34:01 AM
::steals navi and locks her in his tower::