PDA

View Full Version : Footsteps of another Stormrider...

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:10:50 PM
A 15 years old girl walked in the hallways of the Living Quarters.
She was so focused on the holopad that had been given to her by Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider that she bumped into numerous people.

Her name was Destiny, destiny as in future, but hers still wasn't clear to her. She was exausted so she stopped a while and leaned back on a wall to gain her breath back.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:23:35 PM
Straffe wandered the hallways of the Living Quarters. After walking around for a bit, he noticed his young cousin leaning against a wall. He casually walked up to her

"He Destiny...What ya up to"

He leaned aon the wall beside her and put his arm around her neck to make her feel at home

Jill Valentine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:57:20 PM
Jill came walking down the hallway and saw Straffe she waved and came down to where they were. She smiled and looked at Straffe, "So how are you Straffe?" She saw the girl beside him, "What is wrong?" She decided now was an innappropriate time to ask questions about Umbrella.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:36:25 PM
Destiny put her arm around Straffe the same way he had done.

"Yo Straffe!", she said as her face filled of cheerfulness "I'm looking for a room, and perhaps a roommate as well....On another topic, don't you get exhausted around here! I mean it's HUGE.."

Destiny was starting to feel better, even though she wasn't fully freed. She had just leaned her head on her cousin's shoulder as she saw someone approach.

"Nothing's wrong...is there?" she replied with a wink and a big smile.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:06:51 AM
Straffe chuckled abit as her face looked exactly as it did when she was little.

"Hello Jill...This is my cousin Destiny...Destiny this a friend of mine Jill"

He continued to hold onto his cousin seeing how tired she was

"It might be big its just that your not in shape. You have to work off that baby fat"

He stared to laugh as Destiny gave him a punch in the shoulder

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:21:19 PM
:: Loud footsteps could suddenly be heard through the halls of the living quarters, as a blonde haired man and his trailling red cape walked out of the elevator on the level of where Straffe and Destiny were, he walked slowly towards them since they were in his way, he hadn't come to the living quarters for a while but he needed his keys for Dash which were located in his room, he hoped he wouldn't receive a bashing from Plo Koon for beeing away for so long, as his jaded eyes slowly stopped on Straffe and Destiny who seemed to be laughing stood upstraight and with his custom voice he spoke.::

"Well well, I see you that annoying brat are having a laugh" He laughed a bit after his words, he really did mean it when he said "brat".

"Straffe, do me a favour and give her a tour around. I got some stuff to do for the moment, oh by the way you and her will be training together. I hope you don't mind to train with tbe brat" He shrugged a bit a serious expression on his face.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:49:10 PM
Straffe watched LAnce walk up to them. It hit him like a brick wall.

"Im training with Destiny!!! But I am no match for her...I'll cream her"

He smiled as she gave him another shot in the arm

"Dont worry Master...Ill show her around"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:15:47 PM
:: Lance nodded briefly to Straffe and then shifted his head towards Destiny.::

"Well if you need anything just come at the dock, I'll be working on Dash" Lance swifted his hand in his hair and walked slowly towards his room.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:46:51 PM
Destiny was too tired to say 'hi' in a nice manner, so she simply nodded to Jill.

As she heard the footsteps Destiny turned around to see her 'lovely' brother approach. As soon as she saw him, she knew she was in to get teased again.

When Lance was done talking, she was relieved to think that it was all over, until Straffe joined in.

"Gee what is this! All the men Stormriders against poor little exausted Destiny!" she said, making a sad face. Destiny then looked at Lance.

"Sure! IF...I need you, I'll come!" she replied with a fake smile.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:12:52 AM
Straffe looked at Destiny and saw that she was really tired

"Come on Destiny...I'll take you to your room"

He picked her up and put her over his shoulders

"Witch way?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:58:39 PM
Destiny couldn't resist, she HAD to laugh...

"Didn't I just say I was LOOKING for a room!" she said with a wink. "Anyways...I'm sure we'll find one pretty soon, right? Anyways, this is all I got..." she said pointing towards a big grey bag that seemed over-used.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:32:34 PM
"Well I guss you will stay with me untill you find your own place. Come on lets go"

Straffe grabed the grey bag and walked towards his room. Destiny bumping up and down on his shoulders, the grey bag in the other hand, he walked to his room. Straffe opened the door and walked in. He droped the bag near the door and walked over to the coutch. He droped Destiny onto it

"If you need anything...Just take it. This is your lace too now"

He walked into the other room to make the bed for his cousin

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:17:45 PM
Destiny tried to get herself in an upwards position on the couch.

"Um...Straffe? Don't you have any other roommates, I mean I wouldn't want to impose myself upon you..."

The real reason was simple, she felt strange. How could one not see their cousin for such a long period of time and then suddendly, live with them? And added to that, Straffe was doing WAY more for her than her own brothers were.

With her hands crossed behind her back, Destiny followed Straffe into the other room and helped him make the bed.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:30:09 PM
"Its not much but thats all I can offer"

He set up the pull out bed that was hidden under the coutch. He could feel that Destiny felt a little hesitant around him

"I dont live with anyone so its ok for you to saty...If you dont want its ok"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:50:11 PM
Destiny could not resist but laugh.

"Well all my belonging have been brought here, and I don't see why I wouldn't want to stay with my favorite cousin! It's just that I don't want to impose myself upon you...And don't worry, I think that it's more than you should be doing!"

She smiled at him. "Oh, if only Xeno or Lance would be there for me half as often as you are!" Destiny thought to herself.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:16:19 PM
Straffe finished putting the sheets on

"Hey...its not poblem. Id do anything for my little cousin. "

He smiled at her innocence. It felt good to have her back in his life again. He felt like he was actually doing something good in his life.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:30:21 PM
Straffe's words touched Destiny profoundly. She sneaked up behind him and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks bro! Means a lot to me..."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:10:47 PM
Drake was walking up and down the hall looking for his room, when he suddently felt his brothers close by. As he walked up the hall the feeling got stronger. He finally found the room and opened it, he found him with a woman. "Hey bro who's thaaaa--boom" Drake triped over he own feet and landed right on his face.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:29:12 PM
Straffe looked over at his brothers intrusion. He walked over and picked him up by his coller

"Thanks for knocking.......Destiny, this is my half brother Drake....Drake, this is your half cousin Destiny"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 14th, 2002, 08:34:14 PM
Destiny was amused by the intruder's fall. She was about to help him up when she saw Straffe take the first steps.

"Nice to meet you Drake." the girl said with a smile. On a more serious tone: "Next time, you mind knocking before you enter, I don't wanna sound mean, just that I'll be moving in soon...so..."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:35:51 PM
Drake pushed his brother away from him

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, i was kinda lost and everthing, and nice to meet you to"

Drake aslo smiled. "So....." there was an odd silence in the room