PDA

View Full Version : A little workout (open to padawan's)

Kyle Krogen
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:54:16 PM
Kyle entered the academy in hopes training with someone

He walked over to where the training dummy's where in quick movement Kyle uncliped his saber from his belt ingnited it and slashed a dummy's head off

Kyle grined as the head fell to the floor Kyle did a little more lightsaber training byhimself for a while.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:18:23 PM
A hooded figure stood in the doorway of the training room. He slowly walked in and romeved his cloak. A blond spikey haired man stood there in dead silance untill he spoke

"So your looking for a spar? I think you met your match..."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:29:00 PM
Kyle Turned to Straffe "kind of but I'd be no match for you" I walked over to Straffe knowing that he could not beat him in a spar.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:00:32 AM
Straffe grinned at him while running his fingers through his hair.

"Do not be so underestimating, you have no idea how many tricks I have up my sleaves"

He pulled one of his swords on his back out of its sheth and kept it in his hand. Keeping the deadly tip on the ground

"Do you know what this is?"

He grinned as he spoke thse words, as if it were a challange

Kyle Krogen
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:31:14 PM
"A sword but...."Kyle put out his light saber handle infront of of him where Straffe could see it "do you know what this is?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:36:33 PM
Straffe couldnt help but laugh

"I guss you havnt done your homework..."

He fliped a switch that was on the handle of the sword. It was quickly ignited into a sabar. The baby blue aura reflected off the walls of the room

"I preferr this type of sabar...For training purposes"

He gave him a grin as he wathed the man pull out the handle of his own sabar

Kyle Krogen
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:01:38 PM
"Hmm very interesting" Kyle said as he studied Straffe's weapon "well I still say im no match for you."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:22:00 PM
Straffe chuckled as he spoke

"You shouldnt under estimate the powers of a Stormrider..."

He swayed his sword around abit. The humming resinating of it was almost soothing to the ear

Kyle Krogen
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:37:34 PM
"no you dont under stand I didnt mean it like you coulf not beat me but that i could not beat you in a spar" Kyle explained to Straffe.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:26:32 PM
"I see...So do you want to start? I give you the houner of making the first move"

Straffe got into his stance, awaiting for his acknowlegdement

Kyle Krogen
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:38:31 PM
"well........... what the heck might aswell spar or i'll never get good but just dont kill me or something"

Kyle ignited his saber the purple blade cast its light all around the room

Kylw charged at straffe going fo his chest then making a fast change he slashed at his feet instead.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:13:57 AM
Straffe, concetrating on the force, felt the attack comming. He quickly jumped into the air. Before Kyle could realize what was happening, there were 4 Straffe's around him. When they came closer the real Straffe kicked him the back, sending him sliding across ther floor. When Straffe landed on the floor he was back to one.

"Little to much for you? Or should I take it easier on you?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:09:38 PM
Kyle got to his feet and faced Straffe

"I tould you i not very good i still need to do a little more training with my master" Kyle used the force and pushed Straffe to the ground then Kyle atttacked him while he was on the ground slashing at his chest.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:15:58 PM
Straffe quickly put up a Force Sheild to block the attack. He quickly fliped up onto his feet and round house kicked him in the jaw. Sending him spiralling to the ground

Kyle Krogen
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:22:17 PM
Kyle flew through the air and landed on the ground his lip was bleeding and so was his nose

Kyle stood up and walked a few feet from Straffe but suddenly with speed of lightning Kyle ran up to Straffe kneeded him in the stomach straffe bent over then Kyle brought his elbow down on the back of his head then let straffe fall to the floor.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:22:49 PM
Straffe put his hands in front of him to stop his face from hitting the floor. He pushed off his hands to bring him self over Kyle. Straffe then pulled his Sabar/Sword from under him and slashed at his neck

Kyle Krogen
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:59:06 PM
Kyle Bent backwards leting Straffe's Sabar/Sword go past his face Kyle then sent a kick to his stomach knoking straffe a few feet away.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:24:59 PM
Straffe landed on his hands and sprung him self up back onto his feet. The blow sent shivers up his chest

"Your pretty good but not good enough"

Straffe quickly dashed back towards Kyle. He jumped into the air and slashed the ground near his feet. Kyle jumped back a few feet and right into Straffe's trap. He quickly pulled out his second sword on his back and slammed it onto the ground. A fissure sent right towards Kyle. It looked like a red/yellow flame was sent right towards him, spliting the tiles as it raced towards him at incredible speed

Kyle Krogen
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:33:12 PM
Kyle leaped high into the air to avoid straffe's fissure but Kyle Had over jumped and land hard on the ground

after getting to his feet and limping over to a nearby bench and sat down pain was writen on his face "I think im done training for today but it was a good spar straffe."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:15:49 AM
Straffe stood straight, he unignighted his blade. He walked slowly, dragging the tip of his blade on the floor. When he was close to Kyle he put the sword back in its hilt on his back. He sat down beside his companion who was visibly in pain

"Ya...You know you couldnt handle me"

They both laughed

"You should go get your foot checked. Untill we meet again..."

Straffe got up and walked out of the room

Kyle Krogen
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:57:37 PM
Kyle watched Straffe eave"until me meet again"he then got up and headed for the nearest docter