PDA

View Full Version : Can You Remember ? (Open)

Evelyn
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:44:59 AM
OOC- Character develop. or challenge, your choice.

Evelyn laid on her bed, naked under her white bed sheets. She was laying on her stomach, her feet lacing gently together. She didn't to see the scar on her stomach today. It was a sign of Eve Siren, her precious DNA donor. Hobgoblin and Taja were right. She needed to completely forget about Eve and the whole drama Eve put her through. She turned around and trailed her hand on the porcelain skin of her stomach, then she closed her eyes. She imagined herself younger, even though she never had a past. A little blue-haired wild girl, sitting home.

It was midnight, her mother was already in bed. She was always in bed really early, that woman ... She stood up slowly, only 13 years old. She ran her head through her long blue hair and looked at her father. He returned an intense gaze that troubled her. Her father had an weird way to look at her, since a few months back - Her 13th birthday.

"I'm going to bed, Daddy." A childish little voice escaped her mouth.

He nodded and smiled, then said. "I'll bring you your medecine in a few minutes."

Medecine ? Maybe she had a fever or the flu, though she felt fine. Either way, it was her Father, why should she worry about anything ? Besides, the syrup was kind of tasty ... She stood on her toes and kissed her Father's cheek but he suddendly grabbed her by the arms and kissed her neck for a long time. Her eyes widened but she didn't stop him. Maybe it was an ordinary thing for him, she thought. He let her go after a moment, then she ran up the stairs to her room. Entering her cold room, she locked the door and sat on her bed, putting her little hand on her neck, confused. She then just shrugged and layed on her bed.

Minutes later, a soft knock could be heard.

"Evelyn, sweetie, it's Daddy. I have your medecine."

She smiled and stood up, opening the door for her Father. She looked at his hands and discovered that they were empty. She narrowed her eyes, confused. She lifted a hand but he grabbed it violently, pushing her on the bed. He ripped her little nightgown and licked her all over. But that wasn't the end of it.

"Here's your medecine, honey ...." He kept repeating.

Her eyes widened - Why, Daddy, why ?

Evelyn squinted her eyes then ran her hand through her long blue hair. She took a long breath, wondering why she would make up such a story. But she needed a new past ... Even if it was that painful, it wouldn't be as painful as living in that genetically engineered freak's shadow. She looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

"Pregnant ?!" Her Father yelled. "I will not tolerate sluts in this house !"

She was 15, her Father was yelling at her. The results came back and it was positive. She was only 15 and pregnant of a child of a man. This time, she looked much older than usual teens of her age. Her eyes were tired, and her clothes were dirty. She was so fatigued, she couldn't stand. He hit her.

"Who is he ?! Tell me his name !"

His name, Daddy ?! I don't know his name ! You never told me your name ! You know you are the only man for me, the one I married that night when I was 13 ... But your face is covered by the darkness of my room, not even the light of the sweet moonlight can light up your face. Mommy, why don't you know the name of your own husband ? You know very well what happens every night for 2 years now. You hear him walk up to my room, you hear him violate me ... I hate you too.

"TELL ME, SLUT !"

He grabbed a knife with his right hand and grabbed her shoulder with his other hand. Suddendly, he stabbed her in the stomach, again and again, trying to rip out the little child inside of her that wasn't even formed yet. Their little child. She cried, asking him to stop but he didn't, he wouldn't.

Evelyn closed her eyes, a tear falling down on the side of her face.

"Why, Daddy, why ?" She murmured.

Fiend
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:18:42 PM
:: I was by her, my eyes glowing dimly, blood red. The tear on the girl's face slowly drifted off her cheek with reluctance and floated into the air, hovering inches from my hand. It limmered for a moment then burst like a bubble. My white hair flowed behind me and my eyes shifted to the girl on the bed. She was so emotionally disturbed by her thoughts it had been easy to read them.::

I might have answers for you beautiful. But "why" is a good question, I must say.

:: My eyes burned for a moment as I looked away and then looked back at her.::

I can give you new life, reborn, a new past and future

Evelyn
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:06:18 AM
Evelyn pulled up the bed sheets over her body but didn't do anything else, not even look back at the man talking to her. In her eyes were a sign of fatigue. Not tired, physically, but mentally. After a long moment of silence, she finally turned her head towards the stranger.

"Who are you ?" She muttered her question.

Fiend
Nov 24th, 2002, 04:14:38 PM
I'm the darkness that gave the light something to create. I'm also what takes it all away in the end. Simply put, I am Fiend. And your name is?

:: I smiled, was this going to be a game of riddles or what?::

Evelyn
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:33:50 PM
"... Evelyn." She whispered.

She sat up slowly and pushed back the sheets. She closed her eyes as she walked through her room, well aware that she didn't have any clothing on. The bat wings on each side of her head closed themselves on her light blue hair as she sighed. She walked by the window and opened the it, then grabbed a few clothes, putting them as on as she spoke.

"What do you want from me, Sir Fiend ?"

Fiend
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:36:39 PM
Someone to share my answers with, you seem to be seeking, I would be more than glad to share.

:: I smiled maliciously into my own reflection in the glass door and then turned back to her. I sighed as if I was tired and then sat down on her bed, facing the ground. My eyes shifted up to the naked girl, watching her as she dressed, I spoke quietly.::

I want to help you...

Evelyn
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:54:08 AM
"I never said I needed help ..." A low murmure escaped her mouth.

She finally finished by putting up the straps of her outfit on her shoulders and pulled gently on the bottom of her gloves. The bat wings on each side of her head flapped lightly, as if she was stretching them out. Then she turned, rotating her neck, setting her gaze on Fiend.

Fiend
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:04:07 AM
Did I say that you said that?

:: I smiled and looked up, checking that, sarcastically, to see if that was right. I looked back and smiled as I caught the sight of the flapping wings protruding from her head.::

I'm sure you know about the force don't you? Well, when someone is somehow emotionally hurt or excited, their thoughts slip away from them, good or bad. I just happen to be someone who saw them slip out your window and into the night.

Evelyn
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:53:09 AM
"I am ..." Entirely made out of the Force.

Evelyn hesitated. Maybe it wasn't very careful of her. She passed her hands around on her shoulders, as if dusting them off. She tilted her head to the side, her crimson eyes never leaving Fiend.

"I mean, what does it matter to you ?"

Fiend
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:50:33 AM
:: My head tilted to the side like a doll's would, my hand lifting like a marrionette.::

What does anything matter to me? I could taste the air around you, the force that permeates from you, even when I arrived on this planet.

:: I had heard that, in her mind, the statement about her being entirely the force. It had startled me, because I had thought that I was the only one. But maybe she had come under different circumstances. My own blood red eyes tilted to the ceiling as I thought about it. My eyes narrowed.::

Alright, I've answered a few and now I need you to answer a few of mine. What do you really want? I want to know what you desire.

Evelyn
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:14:11 PM
Evelyn looked at Fiend's red eyes; though they were more colored like blood and hers were more like crimson, she realized that both of them were almost alike. She crossed her arms and flapped her bat wings again, her hair moving up slightly because of its wind.

"What I want ?" She repeated his question. "I want a life of my own."

Fiend
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:45:07 PM
And what if I could give that to you? Whatever you wanted?

:: I knew what she was talking about. I had done the same thing, but there was a difference it seemed. I had come into this plane of existence knowing what I wanted out of it. Did she?::

Evelyn
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:24:19 PM
"You can't. I am scarred with this forever, I know."

Evelyn turned around and approached the little bureau behind her. She leaned her palm face down on the wooden tiny desk and approached her face to the mirror. It was a miracle, at least to her, that she managed to get out of that body, identical to Eve Siren's, and into this new body to live better her life. But it still somehow bothered her. She ran her fingertip under her crimson eyes, then took a light glossy pink lipstick on the desk and opened it. She watched Fiend from the corner of her eyes through the mirror as she put on the lipstick gracefully.

"And what do you really want, Fiend ?" She asked him as she licked her lips to even out the color.

Fiend
Nov 30th, 2002, 10:04:48 PM
:: I laughed as I brought my hand up and began to study it.::

Me? Simple really. I want to destroy everything, blow it all to Hell. But I want to have a good time while doing it. I was stuck in another body like a prison until I was freed...

:: I looked away from my hand for a moment as I studied her, then returned my view to my hand.::

I would undo this universe's boundaries and make them mine own. But those are dreams untouchable, no?

:: I watched as the fake skin on my hand melted away as I focused my seething darkside powers on it. Then my eyes flared with brilliance as I stopped and the fake skin, like pink mud, slowly moved back up and covered my hand like nothing had happened. I watched the girl for a mintue now, staring at her face through the mirror::

It's really a pursuit of beauty, destruction is. Its so savage, noncaring, and yet delicate to a fault. The darkness is so embracing, like a warm cloak. And it can even cover up scars...

Evelyn
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:08:11 PM
Evelyn remained silent the whole time he talked. Somehow, his thing made strangely a lot of sense. She turned around and marched towards him, approaching him slowly. She then put her hand in his, pulling it away, out of his attention then opened her other hand to him. She opened it palm ahead, her crimson eyes taking an unusual emotionless yet full of emotions look.

"Is that what you see in your hand ? What do you see in mine ?" She asked.

Fiend
Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:27:05 PM
:: I looked into her eyes before looking at her hand. The crimson look had so much warped within those irises it was like a whole other life coiled to the pupils. I turned to her open hand and grasped it by the wrist with my other hand, pulling her closer.::

I see beauty, reborn with so many pathways to make that even the darkness can't predict them all. But beauty nonetheless, delicate, like the truth of destruction and creation, but still shapeless, ready to take on whatever might come before it.

Evelyn
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:17:44 PM
"Beauty ..." Evelyn murmured, letting herself be pulled.

She closed her eyes for a long moment, her head tilting slowly to the side, thinking about Fiend's words. To a mere person, it was nothing but confusing puzzles of a big enigma that they would never be able to solve. Evelyn, on the other hand, understood every one of his words. It echoed in her mind before she opened her eyes again.

"That's funny. Nothing is beautiful about me."

Fiend
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:15:32 PM
Wrong.

:: My eyes glowed with a vibrance of focus not even I could rightly place. A feeling I could only remember as a tinge from when Dios longed to see Maia, his lover. My eyes flared even more with the remembrance of my enemy...
I turned back to her and held her hands in mine.::

No, Beauty is about you though, that is the thing. Your actions determine the twisted savageness of your beauty. The passion that echos from your actions shall display your beauty like ripples in water. The blood that pulses within you is enigmatic, ready to be introduced to the Savage Garden of the world and to be shaped as you so choose. The very power to grasp and change fate is something you cannot prevent! That is what I see!

Evelyn
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:03:59 AM
Evelyn's eyebrow arched. The man was so determined, even herself couldn't change his mind. She let a sigh escape her fresh glossy pink lips and forced a little smile, holding his hands slightly tighter.

"Shush, Fiend ... Calm down."

Fiend
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:06:51 PM
:: I dropped her hands and stood up with a start at her words. The memory of Dios... it had started me even further. I turned with a face of politeness.::

Pardon my out burst.

:: I looked out the window for a moment. My dark thin lips parted in a silent sigh as I viewed the moon of this planet. Like a God's eye. I turned my view back to her. I whispered::

But do you not beleive me?

Evelyn
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:22:03 AM
"... Yes, yes, I believe you." She murmured in a reassuring voice.

She studied the features of his back with her crimson eyes at first, before gently putting her hand there, as if to confort him.

Fiend
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:14:55 PM
:: I felt her hand slowly place on the middle of my back and I closed my eyes, the vision of the moon and the remembrance of looking into her eyes only a moment before slowly merging behind my eyes.::

Then come with me, start down your path reborn. Come with me.

Evelyn
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:34:57 PM
"To where ?" She arched her eyebrows.

Evelyn couldn't understand much, where did he want them to go ? She trailed her hand down his back softly before retrieving it. Wherever he wanted to go, did she really want to ? A part of her did, but another part had to stay here and wait for Aevenon and continue her training as a Dark Jedi.

Fiend
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:49:50 PM
To where? To pursue the beauty I saw in your eyes. In your hand, in your skin, and in the moon.

:: I slightly turned so that I could see her through the side of my view. ::

Not just a pursuit, but a perfection from the Garden.

Elhaym Cloak
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:34:51 PM
(....)

Evelyn
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:37:23 PM
OOC- Sorry I took time to reply. I'll continue to post, but at a very slow pace ... I'm supposed to stay away from here, yet I couldn't resist posting to this thread.

Evelyn stepped back slightly, then turned her back to Fiend.

"You're talking crazy, Fiend. You don't know what you are saying."

She ran her hand through her blue aqua hair and sighed, stepping forward, back to her mirror. She then stood in front of the glass, her eyes locking with the reflection's. The crimson color was hypnotizing ... But there was too much on her mind. She licked her upper lip slowly, waiting for a reply from the man.

Fiend
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:32:56 PM
I know exactly what I'm saying, that's what makes me crazy...

:: I moved to the window and opened it, looking outside, not bothering to look at her. Maybe she wasn't like me... Maybe I was alone... How could I be the only one though... My head hung for a moment. Did she understand it? Did she know the passion of it all? I turned around about to say something but then stopped. I turned back to the window and placed a foot on the sill.::

Evelyn
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:20:56 PM
Evelyn looked through the mirror then suddendly turned around. Her hand resting on the desk at the glass, the other one lifting up towards Fiend.

"... What are you doing ?" She asked, her voice slightly shakey.

Fiend
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:27:31 PM
:: I turned around, my red eyes dimly shimmering at the sight of her.::

I asked you what you wanted when I first came, what you really wanted. And now you ask me what I'm doing? Tell me, what are you going to do? Listen to the way I say it.

:: I closed my eyes and put the seething darkside into each of my words.::

I am going to be alone, that is what I'm going to do. To go sit in the Garden, by myself, and I'll ask one last time. Will you come with me and make your own path throthe foilage of the Garden?

:: I opened my eyes and stared into the crimson of her eyes, the absorbing black pupils... I stayed there, in her eyes, waiting for ananswer.::

Evelyn
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:42:46 PM
"I ..." Evelyn's gaze fell to the floor, sighing.

She clenched her fist, more in a nervous way than in a defensive way for a long silent moment. It wouldn't hurt ... Right ?

"... Why not ?" She finally muttered.

Fiend
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:29:18 PM
:: It wasn't very hard to notice the pause there. I took one step and I was only a few inches away from her face. I needed to see into her eyes and behind them. I whispered quickly to her::

Then come quickly and fear only the light that blinds the path behind you. Come...

:: I smiled and kissed her softly before turning around and jumping out the open window. I landed outside and pushed myself up. I looked up to the window and waited for her to come. Or maybe she'd take the more casual route through the door. My laughter coursed out into the sky and came back with a ringing echo. It wasn't really funny, it was just the simple grace of it all, the ability to something and show little to no effort.::

Evelyn
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:07:28 PM
The kiss surprised her, not like she had never received some before, but more like she wasn't expecting it, like she would use to. She looked down quickly as Fiend jumped out of her window. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed her pale pink lipstick again, popping the cap off and writing on the mirror.

Aevenon, I will be home later.

There, simple and clean. She threw the lipstick down the floor and snapped her fingers. Suddendly, below her window, outside, formed a black transparent creature. It was obvious that it was born out of the Force. The creature had an odd figure - a sort of black panther with bat wings. It flapped it wings, causing a bit of wind. Then Evelyn took her time to stand on the window's bottom frame, jumping and landing on the creature right after.

She looked down to Fiend. "Well ?"

Fiend
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:01:21 PM
:: I looked at her for a moment with an eye brow raised as I observed the dark creature but laughed abruptly and shrugged. Better not to ask, some things were better left without a detailed explanation.::

So I know where we are going, but where would you like to start? Name a place, anywhere.