PDA

View Full Version : A visit (Kelt)

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:11:14 AM
Now, where is this room I'm looking for? Should here somewhere if my map is right... ahh here we are. The room Iam looking for

I came to a stop and reached out, pressing the buzzer. And waited to see if Kelt was in residence.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:53:27 PM
It was early morning, and Kelt had not been expecting any visitors. Outside was pouring down with rain and Kelt had felt nice and cousy, he was dreaming of...BUZZ!!!. Kelt sturred in his bed listening to the pattering rain on his balcony and then came another buzz a few moments later. Leaning over to view his clock it was seven am..who would be wanting his attention this time in the morning.

Kelt turned on his bed side light because it was still dark outside and swung and body out of bed to put his feet on the coldish floor. He would hopefully help the visitor and then jump back into bed before it got cold again and listen to the rain.

BUZZ!...Kelt nearly yelled at that point, he was still trying to wake up. He jumped from his bed tied on a dressing gown and made his was to the door, unbolted the catch and opened the door to Miss Q'Dunn.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:15:33 AM
He hardly seemed awake... unusual, Jedi were notorious for early risers.

"Good morning Padawan Simoson... I am Jedi Knight Helenias Evenstar. Might I have a word with you please? It is about a friend of your, Dasquain Belgaric"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:18:00 AM
' Err...' Kelt blinked his eyes a few times to try and get the sleepyness out of his eyes, but he also was trying to get why a beutiful young woman was standing at his door. 'Dasquian? is he in danger, is he hurt, is he okay?' The name of his friend had woken him fully up by now as he side steped to let Miss Q'Dunn into his apartment.

' Please sit....' He gestured to a comfitable looking seat.'Can i offer you a beverage..perhaps breakfast...we can talk while i cook?' he smiled, but still worried of course.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:43:39 AM
"Well, that is indeed most kind of you" I acknowledged. "Yes, I will take up your offer. And to answer your first questions, Dasquain is most well right now. It is however the future I worry about and it is for this I need to talk to you"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:52:05 PM
Kelt ventured quickly into the kitchen area and vanished from view, but his voice could still be heard along with nervous banging, him operning the cubord doors.

'Please continue Ma'am' Kelt said taking out a packet of suasages and a few eggs from the fridge. 'Ignore my banging and crashing, i dont often have a lady in my apartment...heh He coughed and gave a nervous laugh.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:02:51 AM
i dont often have a lady in my apartment...heh

I could smile at that joke.

"That is similar to me... if you know my husband, you could say I am not used to having a gentleman in mine!"

Hopefully the small joke put the Padawan at ease a bit. I hoped.

"Tell me, has Dasquain ever spoken to you of Xazor?"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:10:55 PM
Kelt smiled at the joke as he poured some oil into a frying pan, he enjoyed a goodlaugh by this seemed to be a visit of importants so the smile quickly returned to a concentrated look.

'Yes, we had a discussion about Xazor. Dasquian loved her from the bottom of his heart, we discussed how his feelings were towards her and such, it is, if you dont mind quite a private convosation'Kelt mentioned bringing in a trey with 2 cups and a cantine of hot tea.

' Although i think you already know what was said.. He smiled.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 29th, 2002, 03:16:06 AM
"Yes, indeed I do" I stated. "Indeed I do. I know a lot about Dasquain. Things that are. Things that were. And some things.... that have not yet come to pass. Your friend is in danger, Kelt Simoson. In terrible danger and the time approaches when that danger rears up to take him"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:30:07 PM
' What are you talking about?..what trouble?' Sieken said in a husky tone.

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:48:09 AM
"Ah, he has not told you?" I asked. "Then let me tell you in a few words. Dasquain and some other Jedi will be facing a day when their lives hang in the balance. One wrong choice and they die. It happens on the day his child is born"

Kelt Simoson
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:59:47 AM
Kelts brows knitted together as he began to search his mind for an answer, clues of what Dasquian had said to him, had he completely ignored this issue?...surely not. ' No, Dasquian did not repeat this to me and he should off' Kelt looked directly up towards Miss Q'Dunn and into her eyes, his expression was quite worried yet curious all the while.

' What kind of danger is he in Helenias' He spoke to her now in a direct tone.