PDA

View Full Version : Little Girl Lost

samantha
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:41:18 PM
She sat crying in front of a set of huge gates, head resting on her knees. Quiet sobs came from her lips, tears fell gently from her big dark eyes. She was tired, and hungry. Samantha had been wandering alone for days now, and she didn't know where she was. So she sat, crying, waiting and praying that someone would find her, help her.
She sat back, leaning against the gates, brushing back her long dark hair, wiping her eyes. Looking around all she could see was more darkness. She took a deep breath, and got up. She dusted off her navy blue dress and put two hands on the gates, peering into the dark beyond them.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

There was no answer, and more tears began to flow. She sat back down, and waited.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:21:33 PM
Dalamar walked down the main audience hall when his sharp vampyre ears heard a whimper. Opening the large heavy iron gate it creaked on its hinge's. A small child dressed in blue looked up with beautiful tear filled eye's. Dalamar Lord of the Shrine, Keeper of the Dawn, Warlord of the Eye of the Dragon was touched. "Come little one we will see if we can find you something to eat and find out how you arrived here?" The vampyre nonchalantly spoke into his com. "Guardians away we have a guest and I do not wish her startled in any way. " Being very gentle as to not scare the girl he reached out a gloved hand. She looked hesitantly at first and then took his hand as they entered the grand hall.

samantha
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:33:40 PM
She looked up to see a strange-looking pale man looking down at her, his hand out-stretched.
"Come little one, we will see if we can find you something to eat and find out how you arrived here."

She sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve, then took his hand. They walked into the building beyond the gates. It was very dark inside and she was still a little bit scared. Sam clutched the mans hand tightly as she looked around.

"Thank you very much, Mister." She said in a small quiet voice.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:56:44 PM
"You may call me Dalamar." The Warlord lead her into the main dining hall. There layed upon the table was hot cinnamon spice's and fresh fruit. A pale female entered and placed sweet hot muffins in front of the little girl. Sitting to the side of the child Dalamar spoke. "What's your name? and do you know how you came to be on our doorsteps?" The Warlord smiled as her mood lightened and some light came back to her eye's.

samantha
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:10:00 PM
She sat down at the table, her eyes lighting up as the food was placed in front of her. She gingerly picked up a muffin, taking a big bite, She smiled at Dalamar, finishing her mouthful before speaking.
"My name is Samantha..I'm lost, I don't know where my mum and dad are, I haven't seen them for days and days..."

Her eyes lowered and she sighed, trying to be a brave girl and not cry anymore. She took another bite of her muffin and grinned at him.

"Thank you for the food, it's yummy. Are you a ghost?"

She still grinned, curious about the man who had brought her off the street. He was pale and sorta looked like a ghost, at least the ones she had read about in books. Sam took another bite of her food and waited for his answer.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:22:24 PM
No, honey I'm not a ghost. We are vampyre's but have no fear you are safe here under my protection. Just don't wander out of my sight. There are danger's at the shrine for the uneducated in our way's. This little girl had touched a part of Dalamar that he had thought long since dead. One of the shrine guardian's appeared at the Dark Lords side. "Sir?" Pulling the guardian to his side he spoke softly so the little girl could not hear him.

"See if you could find out anything about this child and report back to me." ".....Yes Sir."

samantha
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:10:01 PM
"Okay Mister Dalamar."

Sammy smiled at him then returned to eating her muffins. She wrinkled her nose for a second, deep in thought. She wasn't exactly sure what a "vampyre" was. She watched as another person came over, and Dalamar took him over for a "grown-up" talk.
When Dalamar returned to the table, she smiled again at him, resting her arms on the table, with her head resting on her hands.

"Mister, what's a vampyre? I've never heard of that before. They must be something nice though, you're a really nice guy."

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:23:55 PM
Dalamar smiled at the child. "A vampyre is a person who take's little children home if and when they can." We will find your parents and you will be back with them soon. Can you tell me there name's? Do you know why you are here on Roon? Did you crash planetside or are you here on buisness? Anything you can tell me will only help us help you faster."

samantha
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:27:10 PM
Her little eyes started to well up with tears.

"I don't know...I all I know is we were staying in house far away from here and they were gone, I looked and looked and I couldn't find them anywhere."
She sniffled, wiping her nose. "I'm sorry. I don't know where they could be...I really miss them."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:27:58 PM
Ambrose watched his fellow vampire make conversation with this little girl that he had never seen in his life. He hadn't seen her in his previous life either. He could see that Dalamar was taking alike to her right away. Like a child would do to a lost pet. The young Vampire smiled softly to himself. Then he stepped out from within the shadows. He walked over to where the ancient vampire was sitting and took a seat next to him.

"Hello little one...what is your name?"

Ambrose looked to Dalamar and nodded to him out of respect.

samantha
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:33:52 PM
She smiled sweetly to the new comer.
"My name is Samantha, are you a vampyre too, mister?"

She looked to Dalamar, checking to see if it was alright for her to be talking to this new person.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:31:48 PM
"Yes, Samantha. I am also a Vampyre. Much like your friend here Dalamar."

He looked at her questioningly.

"And how did you get here?"

samantha
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:32:52 PM
She had gone back to eating, mumbling a little.

"Mister Dalamar came and got me from outside. I was lost and he found me."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:56:50 PM
Ambrose listened as she explained herself.

"oh...ok..."

Ambrose looked at Lord Dalamar in confusion. He usually did not take in strangers into the Shrine. Especially not humans. Other members might mistake them for Dinner.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:04:39 PM
"Ambrose see that the rest of the Shrine knows of my guest. I would take any wrongful action against the child as a personal attack on my self. But before you go tell me how is your training with Soth going. Your form looks well on the combat arena and you have made remarkable progress."

The Warlord absently reached out and patted the child's head before Ambrose spoke. "This one is okay to talk with Samantha just remember my earlier word's dont touch anything without first asking me. Now Ambrose as you where about to say?"

samantha
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:08:27 PM
Sammy smiled as Dalamar patted her head. Then she went back to finishing her food, keeping one ear on the two mens conversation. She felt very special, being a "guest" in this big huge house.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:16:45 PM
After Samantha finished her food Dalamar took her hand. "Come Samantha let's see if we can find you a room for the night." Grabbing her hand he led her to the vast main hallway with its vaulted ceiling and tapestry's it looked quite imposing. As they walked you could hear the loud echo of the Warlord's boots. "Remember Samantha touch nothing."

samantha
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:27:31 PM
She nodded, taking everything in with a wide-eyed stare. Her own shoes made a softer sound on the stone floor as they walked hand in hand down a very long hall-way. There were weird cloth paintings hanging from the ceilings down the walls, with strange pictures and writing on them. Sam looked them over, not knowing what they were exactly. Some of them were every pretty though, and that made her smile more.

They finally reached the end of the hall, Sammy yawned, a little hand covering her open mouth.

"I'm really sleepy," she rubbed her eyes, looking up at him. "Can I go to bed soon?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:02:10 PM
Ambrose walked with Lord Dalamar and Samantha to her room. He was listening quietly to what they were saying. When they finished, the young Vampire spoke.

"My training with Soth is going quite well. I have learned a lot from him. He is a very well teacher. I respect him very much. And thank you for that remark. Ill be on my way. Goodbye Samantha. It has been a pleasure talking with you."

Ambrose left, hearing Dalamr and Samantha behind him.

samantha
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:49:37 PM
She just nodded, her eyelids drooping. She rested her head on Dalamars arm, closing her eyes and yawning once more.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:53:55 PM
Going to the end of the hall they came to Dalamar's room. "Ignatious Loyola espiritio" Dalamar spoke the ancient words before entering and the shadows receded. The long candles flamed on and lit the room giving it a less gloomy look. Rest in here Samantha you will be well in my rooms. "Memnoch keep her protected for the night ." Tucking Samantha into bed Dalamar kissed her goodnight. Be safe Samantha."

samantha
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:56:27 PM
Her eyelids fluttered a little and she smiled as he kissed her gently on the forehead. Snuggling into the bed, she sighed sleepily.
"Thank you Mister Dalamar. Good-night."

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 30th, 2002, 07:32:57 AM
edit lol