PDA

View Full Version : In Search of a worthy opponent (Open)

Plo Koon
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:30:31 PM
Plo Koon was walking around the Academy in search of a new opponent. It had been awhile since he had a formidible opponent. He hoped that someone would rise to the challange.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:05:04 PM
Drake enter the academy

"I'll accept your challenge"

Drake ignited both sides of his saber and went into a defensive position.

Plo Koon
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:11:22 AM
Plo chuckled lightly

"Eager to fight arnt you young padawan..."

Koon took his sabar from its hilt on his belt and held it in his hands. He slowly walked towards the young man, seeming familiar

"You must rember that you can not rush into battle without knowing your opponent"

Plo ignighted his own sabar. The orange beam created an eerie look on plo's face. HE walked around for a bit, observing the young padawan

"You must learn to challange the right people..."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:25:44 PM
Drake gave him a weird look

"I come not to beat you in a fight but train to become stronger"

Drake the attacks head on hoping maybe plo might teach him a thing or to.

Plo Koon
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:53:02 AM
Plo simply raised his sabar to block the attack. Using Drakes momentome, Plo pushed him away

"It is not always wise to attack head on..."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:18:28 PM
Drake being thick headed continued to attack head on

"Thanx for the advise"

Plo Koon
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:37:48 PM
Plo grinned as the young padawan attacked him again. Koon dashed forward and let his knee connect with Drakes stomach. When Drake bent over because of the pain, Plo droped his elbow on the back of Drakes head. Koon circuled his opponent on the flor and waited for him to get up

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:47:45 PM
Drake got up slowly and with the remainding strenght he had left attacked head on once again.

"I'll get you know.......ahhhhhhhhhhh"

BOOM! THE DUST STARTED TO CLEAR SEEING ONLY ONE MAN STANGING AND THE OTHER ON THE FLOOR UNDER THE OTHER MAN'S BOOT. THAT MAN WAS....

Plo Koon
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:23:53 PM
Plo Koon stood with his foot on Drakes chest

"You must listen to me...You will get nowhere with that pig headedness"

Koon put his sabar near his throat

"Will you listen now?"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:35:45 AM
Drake lowered his saber and nodded his head.

"You are right master Ploo, will you teach me then on some swords techings then?"

Plo Koon
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:33:09 PM
Plo took his foot off of Drakes chest

"Do not call me master...I am mearly a padawan. Plus there wil be grave punishmeant if you call me that"

Koon walked to a wallunit at the side of the room. He opened it up and it had many different types of swords in it

"Choose a sword of your likeing"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:05:21 PM
Drake looked at the pathetic sword collection that Plo had

"Im sorry but i prefer the one i own now"

Drake pulled out "The fierce diety" sword (That what he called it), it was a huge medieval sword, with 2 blades crossing each other. Drake held it with his two hands.

"Ready to dual?"

Plo Koon
Jan 1st, 2003, 05:03:44 PM
Koon looked at the sword. It was a remarcable peice of craftsmen ship. He turned to the wallunit and closed it with a smile on his face. He walked over to the side of the room and pulled a black case off the floor and put it on the bench. He opened it up to reveal his favorite Katana. It was his pride and joy. The Samurai sword shimmered in the light when it was pulled from it caseing. Plo slowly walked back towards Drake

"You should know that I have been training with this Katana since I can remeber. You should not be so eager to duel young padawan. Your time will soon come"

He pulled his sword to the front of him and waited for Drakes response

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:58:40 AM
Drake grinned

"Well my friend, I started my training wiht this sword 2 years after my brother left to become a Jedi, I am well experienced and shall be diffucult to win."

Drake swung his sword around and placed hisself in a fighting stanceawaiting either a response or and attack.

Plo Koon
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:16:31 PM
Plo grinned under his mask. He quickly dashed towards Drake and did a spinning slash towards his chest. Drake pulled his sword up in time to block the attack but was to slow to block Koons kick to his side. Drake fell a few feet back but quickly got back up

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 7th, 2003, 08:59:53 PM
As drake got up he attack quickly wthout no time to loose. His blade was quick and he mamaged to slice a piece of clothing off Plo.

"So Plo impressed or still think im weak?"

Drake continued his attack at top speed wtching himself and Plo closely, and beeing careful not to slip up.

Plo Koon
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:10:50 PM
Plo blocked all the attacks, the metal creating a rythmic beat with the clashing. Sparks started to fly as they attacked faster

"You are still weak"

Plo forced Drake to block a vertical slash and Koon kicked him in the chest

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:47:38 PM
Drake moved back a few paces with his hand his chest. He look up at Plo and ran at his with his balde scraping the floor, then at the last second he pick up his blade and went for an attack. Sparks flew between the 2 blades as they touches one another as Plo blocked the attack. Plo swung his sword around for Drake head but Drake ducked down, and triped plo with his foot. Plo fell on his back and Drake stood above him with the tip of his blade point at his throught and his foot on Plo's sword.

"It seems you have underestimated me my dear friend"

Plo Koon
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:51:48 PM
Plo was shocked at his speed, better then he had expected. Koon still had a few tricks up his sleaves. Koon let go of his sword go and rolled to the side. He peered at Drake trhough his eye goggles. Plo pulled out a few throwing knives and shot them Drake. Drake blocked all the knives but was slow to see Koon ram his shoulder in his chest. Drake went sprawling into the wall. Plo picked his sword back up and stared at him

"Still want more?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:55:19 PM
Drake pushed himself off the wall. He wasn't hurt. Drake grinned "Yes i do want some more".Drake dashed towards plo. As he ran he swung his sword around his body. He then jumped in the air and slashed Plo across the chest. But 'Plo was quick enough to move back. The only thing that drake cut was his clothes. Plo turned around and elbnowed Drake in the head and kicked him in the chest. Drake was pushed back but didn't fall. He quickly counter with his speed and kick him in the stomack pushing on the floor onto his back.

Plo Koon
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:22:03 AM
Koon quickly fliped back onto his feet, and grabed his Saber back. He used the Force to push Drake on the wall, pinning him there

"You have to watch what you do...I think we will call it a day"

Koon droped him to the ground and unignighted his Saber. He waled to the side and picked up his cloak

"Keep traing young padawan...You are getting stronger everyday"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:42:25 PM
Drake bowed to his friend and left door.

"Bye my friend"